Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 06:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should eos be placed in the wallet or the exchange?  (Read 120 times)
peie3691 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

With less than one month eos main network will be on the line, then there will be many projects choose to short on the eos network, then put the eos on the exchange, the exchange may not support short, if you put in your wallet, then get candy You also need to use a private key to unlock. This is dangerous, so what should you do?
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

it depends on your strategies!
for example most people are purely traders. this means they want their funds ready at hand with only a click away. withdrawing to a wallet means you have to wait for confirmation and a lot of time wasted for depositing it back. so they keep it on exchanges.
but you may want to do something else with it, reduce the risk, claim some coins by holding the main coin,... in all these cases you should find the official wallet and see how it works and make a withdrawal.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

I'm a trader, so I'll put my tokens on the exchange.
So that means I can quickly sell tokens to get the money.

Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:43:56 PM

In my opinoin eos should be placed in the wallet because I can do my works easily. I can withdraw my money and sell and buy my coins freely specially without any disturbance. So I prefer exchange.
kevinfox18

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

Well, it is kind of dangerous and risky. But being a trader, there is no gain if you dont risk it. I will put eos on exhange. Cool Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: