Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:42:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should the coins in the ethernet wallet go to the exchange?  (Read 70 times)
peie3691 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

Starting in the second half of this year, many of the project's main networks will be on-line, and the original Ethernet tokens will have to be replaced. So, whether they should be transferred to the exchange now, and then wait until the main line is put in the main network wallet again. . Because, if I missed the replacement, then my etheric token has no value.
kevinfox18

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

I guess, yes, they should be transferred to exchange. You should wait until the main line is put in main network wallet again. BTCBTC
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:35:43 PM

Yes, etherum can always go to the exchange, but when you have ERC-20 tokens, they have to be sent to MEW FIRST, then you can forward it to exchange for sale or swap.

Similarly, Be careful with sites and links, don't get phished.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:47:36 PM

Starting in the second half of this year, many of the project's main networks will be on-line, and the original Ethernet tokens will have to be replaced. So, whether they should be transferred to the exchange now, and then wait until the main line is put in the main network wallet again. . Because, if I missed the replacement, then my etheric token has no value.

Actually there are ways that make your ethernet tokens in your wallet will go to the exchanges,and first things you can do is send it to MEW wallet because  i thinks they are both compatible thats contains and erc20, and after that  finishing to transfer into myetherwallet you can put now into the trading exchange website which have  ethernet tokens trading and then after that you can do anything in your coins either you change it into fiat or you must trade it to another coins.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

Not a easy question for and but from my perspective i think if you are a purely traders you always wants your fund ready for quick time if you consider wallet it takes some times for exchange. It’s true every investor wants to reduce risk for their investment.
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:58:15 PM

I think you are right. Though it depends on your strategies. If you want to minimize the risk, you should transfer it to the exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: