Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Digibyte? Does it has the potential to ever reach 1$ or more?  (Read 232 times)
ravv2016 (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

Hi guys.....do you think digibyte will ever reach 1 dollar? i am confused between ripple and buying digibyte.....Some ppl says digibyte is better and fast than bitcoin...So why it is still low in value?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:24:33 AM

Digitbyte might be fast but cannot be as fast as bitcoin. It cannot even have stable volatility as that of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the oldest crypto and has been very promising, investing in it has never been a mistake as the management team is very unique. Ripple is also a good coin to invest in but not as good as bitcoin.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

Yes, it will reach $1 if one day you will see an overall market cap in trillions and BTC at $150k. Everything is tied together, quite rarely you see something explode an keep its price without a dump when the market is staying still. Wait for another January 2018, if it will ever happen again.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

Yes, it will reach $1 if one day you will see an overall market cap in trillions and BTC at $150k. Everything is tied together, quite rarely you see something explode an keep its price without a dump when the market is staying still. Wait for another January 2018, if it will ever happen again.

totaly aggree.
altough in some cases
some token/coin can grow alone
but in terms of price increases
everything is tied

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:59:49 PM

Digibyte has a very large emission of coins and for this coin to be worth 1$ - at least 10 billions of dollars are needed. In addition, only half of the coins are now in circulation. I do not think that in the near future we will see the price of 1$
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

Hi guys.....do you think digibyte will ever reach 1 dollar? i am confused between ripple and buying digibyte.....Some ppl says digibyte is better and fast than bitcoin...So why it is still low in value?

To be completely honesty, I think that DGB really hasn't done a lot and pretty much is only a speculative tool with no actual real life usage, at least for now. Just look at the charts, and how dramatic and unnatural the price changes are.

To me it's a coin that's solely based on hype, and it's definitely not better than bitcoin.

Can it reach $1? Yes, but that's unlikely considering that the previous ATH is only $0.1 or so. But I'm not ruling the possibility out since BTC can skyrocket, taking the rest of the market up with it, or fiat can depreciate. But I don't think that DGB can outperform major altcoins in the long run.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:51:16 AM

I agree.
Despite the fact that DGB is a speculative instrument without sufficient wide application, it can grow to 1$. And so go down after that.
Remember DOGE with its traditional pumps?

Koontas

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:08:11 AM

In my opinion Digibyte is a worthless coin that is totally overhyped. The community is mostly speaking about price instead of technical developments. But this does not mean that it won't pump in the future...

Don't trust any exchange!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

Who told you that digibyte is faster than bitcoin?what kind of being fast?fastest dying ?lol never believe in hearsay cause this will lead you to failure,you should have invest in ripple because its more potentially good than your digibyte that will die sooner lol
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:41:47 AM

I am not sure about DigiByte. I was a great supporter when it was at 20 satoshis last year man Cheesy I bought the shit out of it but I sold it to early (arround 400 sat) Sad. But it is okey for me, I made a lot of profits and this is good. DigiByte could pump again in a bullish market, but I am not sure.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:08:53 PM

whenever they say some altcoin is better, cheaper, faster, blah blah-er than bitcoin then be 99.99% sure that this altcoin is a pure shitcoin. you would be surprised how accurate this is!

with that said if you could buy it around 200-300 satoshi it would have been a good buy, otherwise the risk is high to get in right now. you can however get in if you saw a pump starting!
remember it is already pumped...

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

For that landmark to reach they need real working partnerships and not just the announcements, secondly the biggest problem is the supply a coin with billions in supply need huge volume to move.

Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:58:54 PM

For digibyte to get to 1$ , it needs a 20X increase in value from it's current price. I think that this is a really hard thing to do with it's current marketcap(440 million$). If you want to have a chance to earn 20X profit from a coin, you should try to find a great coin that has under 10 million $ marketcap.

btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

If you are considering buying ripple then perhaps DGB is the better choice.

However, I don't see Digibyte reaching $1 in any stage of its lifecycle, at least not in the near future. I don't see how DGB can be an effective currency, or serve the role that BTC serves in an economical standpoint, when it doesn't even have the necessary amount of adopters to begin with.

It's not better than BTC, it was hyped up really quick a while back and its prices skyrocketed, and now that the hype has died down, prices have fallen. There could be another pump soon, although that's all DGB is in essence. Something speculative that pumps and dumps in irregular intervals.
Koontas

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

If you are considering buying ripple then perhaps DGB is the better choice.

However, I don't see Digibyte reaching $1 in any stage of its lifecycle, at least not in the near future. I don't see how DGB can be an effective currency, or serve the role that BTC serves in an economical standpoint, when it doesn't even have the necessary amount of adopters to begin with.

It's not better than BTC, it was hyped up really quick a while back and its prices skyrocketed, and now that the hype has died down, prices have fallen. There could be another pump soon, although that's all DGB is in essence. Something speculative that pumps and dumps in irregular intervals.
I think XRP is the better pick compard to Digibyte. I can not see any unique selling point in this coin. Or have you any fundamental reasons for that?

Don't trust any exchange!
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

I don't get it why people expect it to be $1, I think it is going to be between $2-$3, it is one of the best coins in the market but has not been valued as it deserve

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

Digibyte is like the chinese bitcoin, and it has no value, no usage, and it is useless.
i bought it at $0,20 during the last year, sold at $0,40 at June if i am not wrong, it was a good investment, but now it is only crap with no usage

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:03:19 PM

Its greater resistance in maximum was of $ 0,12 cents and for being an old currency with 4 years of creation we can see that it has a solid community that apparently influences the updates of this currency. Now, being realistic when analyzing your high spike, we realize that unhappily did not hit at least $ 0.30 cents, is this disheartening? On the contrary, this shows that it has a long way to go knowing that a of impediments to get to $ 1 is the high number of supply.
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:25:17 PM

someone times i losed some on this coin, i`m just invested in this hype, when he goes to down))

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

I think that the most undervalued and promising coins of the market right now would be ripple, this is for the reason that these coins were made o case nonpolitical opposition and the other fact is that these coins are priced extremely low according to being in the top three cryptocurrencies
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: