Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:48:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which anonymous coin?  (Read 212 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:36:23 PM

Hey guys,

as I noticed that I´m still missing an anonymous coin in my portfolio, I´d like to ask for your suggestion.
I´m thinking about Dash, Monero and Zcash. Right now I would prefer Dash as it has a huge community imho and a good Marketing.

Dash is not really untraceable. Their privacy is same as you can achieve with Bitcoin and mixers and since not all transactions uses this mixer, those that does stick out and blockchain analysis easily weed them out.

Only truly untraceable coins are the one that use Cryptonote coins and ofcourse Monero is far the biggest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CptWhsikeyjack

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:14:46 AM

Yo might wanna look into sumokoin. Its a fork of Monero and it can be mined on a CPU as well. if you wanna go the risky wall check out Deviant coin. It was released only in Jan 2018 but its already 3 bucks. And this one stakes as well.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

Yo might wanna look into sumokoin. Its a fork of Monero and it can be mined on a CPU as well. if you wanna go the risky wall check out Deviant coin. It was released only in Jan 2018 but its already 3 bucks. And this one stakes as well.
Why do not use XMR simply? Have your coins any qualitative difference from their parents? Exclude name and CPU mining? Monero have the good team and history for privacy. What have your project?
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

Hey guys,

as I noticed that I´m still missing an anonymous coin in my portfolio, I´d like to ask for your suggestion.
I´m thinking about Dash, Monero and Zcash. Right now I would prefer Dash as it has a huge community imho and a good Marketing.

Or should I go more risky and invest in coins like DeepOnion?

Thanks and greetings from Germany  Cool Cool
My favourite anonymous coins are ZCASH, AEON, Monero and Spectrecoin.

And I also like Blackbytes, inbuilt anon coin of Byteball that is only tradable on peer to peer basis. Only way to exchange it is via the wallet client or in slack rooms.

Don't trust any exchange!
onurgozupek

Activity: 1288
Merit: 592

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:33:43 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks and greetings from Germany  Cool Cool

If you are asking for an advice for investment you are doing wrong. Because each advise will be valid if advisor's conditions are met. Expectations, patience, budget etc....

If you are looking for crypto privacy, Monero, Dash, zCash and Verge can be used to send private transactions. At the moment Dash has more active community but, you may have heard Verge's last agreement. This means the Verge team is working to grow community.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

Hey guys,

Monero unambiguous leader in the field of anonymous coins, you can half hold with Zcash. Then your dream will come true and your portfolio will be replenished with an anonymous coin.

Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:21:14 PM

Hey guys,

For this purpose it is anonymous, not that that would have it that any learned strangers,so don't want to discuss it, I agree, now there are many, and do they not go.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:50:23 PM

Right now, I'm looking at Zoin, Particl, and of course Monero. However, I'm always on the look out for gems and potential future high performance coins and I've stumbled on Nullex, Loki, Stellite, Hexx, and Stash. They are seems to have great prospects, solid tech development, talented team, and most importantly, seems to be keen to address the shortcomings of the current generation of privacy coins
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:12:19 AM

Hey guys,

I'm still going for Money, because it's definitely undervalued right now. The community is excellent, the dev are active, there is virtually no pump and dump sentiment in the community, all very good signs for a prosperous coin in the long run.

ZCash and Dash are both optionally anonymous, something that I don't like. Plus, Dash is known for having huge rallies and huge corrections as well, so I wouldn't recommend holding that over the long run. Though it's worth a buy in the short term if it's under appreciated.

Best option would still be Monero for the moment, though. DeepOnion and all the small cap anonymous coins probably won't see a lot of real adoption. Don't even think about XVG, that coin is shady.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

Many anonymous coin out there but i give recomendation for only :
1. Monero : as far as i know its totally untraceble if you put your asset in monero.
2. Zcash : with its zero knowledge technology zcash is one of the best anonymous altcoin.
3. Dash : dash also quite good for anonymous coin but monero still better for anonymous feature
4. Verge : i never try this but people said that verge is doge coin with anonymous feature.
organizer1111

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

Just take a look at Masari
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:41:24 PM

Monero is the best coin for you. The coin provides complete anonymity in its transactions and with its ring signature makes them untraceable. They can only be made by sharing of the wallet address. The information of the sender and reciever is kept private. The coin also provides with world class research which makes sure that all privacy angles are discovered and addressed. The Monero research lab findings are modified in the coin's codebase from time to time making it the best potential coin at present.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:12:45 PM

of all the altcoins on the maret, there are only two of the most popular altcoins that are Monero and Zcash, but i won't suggest you to buy Zcash because Zcash has the hardest security that not everyone can use it oftenly, but it would be great if we invest in Monero the  instead, Monero is used anonymously for transactions so no governments will be able to defeat monero's security, it is untraceable so very fitable for investors want to hide their activities from government.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:11:17 PM

Why do not use XMR simply? Have your coins any qualitative difference from their parents? Exclude name and CPU mining? Monero have the good team and history for privacy. What have your project?

10 % premine that si right now 75% of Total Supply   

Sumo is just a get rich fast scheme for few guys that forked Monero.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:01:58 AM

Hey guys,

Denarius has some neat privacy features.  It's fairly inexpensive, is a POS coin with masternodes.  Only 10,000,000 will ever be minted so it will be somewhat rare too.
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:23:49 AM

Hey guys,

I think that all three are acceptable. I think that Monero is probably superior compared to both Dash and ZCash right now in terms of actual adoption, but I do feel like that the value of Dash is pretty under appreciated right now.

I'd say that have all three coins in your portfolio, because the anonymous coin market evolves fast, and you don't want to be left behind in any single coin.

Don't even bother touching DeepOnion, Verge, etc. which are all pump and dump, speculative tokens, that have no real life potential.
bvar69

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:20:42 AM

Monero is good. XVG is a good pump privacy coin  Grin
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:28:27 AM

Hey guys,

I think that all three are acceptable. I think that Monero is probably superior compared to both Dash and ZCash right now in terms of actual adoption, but I do feel like that the value of Dash is pretty under appreciated right now.

I'd say that have all three coins in your portfolio, because the anonymous coin market evolves fast, and you don't want to be left behind in any single coin.

Don't even bother touching DeepOnion, Verge, etc. which are all pump and dump, speculative tokens, that have no real life potential.

That great mate. The coins you mentioned are really good one as I know. Zcash and Monero are most favourite coin while i am mining with my rig. Security encryption from the zcash really awesome and then this coin is coded completely by the c++ alone mate.

I believe btc also pseudonymous coins until it is comes with the blockchain explorer and dynamic address has been used for each transaction. Do not have faith new cheap coins mate.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: