Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satoshi linked to MTGOX?  (Read 1457 times)
accord01 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:41:49 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/i4xgc/follow_the_money_trail_part_2_1500btc_generated/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=21456.0;wap2

These threads do have some kind of bearing it seems.  I do wonder exactly how many serious miners existed back in 2009.  What is being withheld from the public.  There has to be some dark secrets.

I have wondered why he would merge all of those 1,500 BTC, after two years of inactivity, a mere 12 hours before Mt. Gox got hacked?

"Look at all 30 of the transactions there. Notice anything? They're all single-use wallets that contain a single 50 BTC chunk that was mined in April 2009, and not one has been used since."

Tux must know who Satoshi is... some of the early people must have a decent clue on what is behind bitcoin.  When I say early, I mean perhaps a helping developer....
freet0pian

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:56:55 PM

If someone knew, we would know. People are bad at keeping secrets.

There are plenty of secrets that have been kept for decades.

░▒▓█ welcome to freet0pia █▓▒░
Desensitizer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:22:48 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/i4xgc/follow_the_money_trail_part_2_1500btc_generated/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=21456.0;wap2

These threads do have some kind of bearing it seems.  I do wonder exactly how many serious miners existed back in 2009.  What is being withheld from the public.  There has to be some dark secrets.

I have wondered why he would merge all of those 1,500 BTC, after two years of inactivity, a mere 12 hours before Mt. Gox got hacked?

"Look at all 30 of the transactions there. Notice anything? They're all single-use wallets that contain a single 50 BTC chunk that was mined in April 2009, and not one has been used since."

Tux must know who Satoshi is... some of the early people must have a decent clue on what is behind bitcoin.  When I say early, I mean perhaps a helping developer....
This could easily have been a coincidence. Mt.Gox would be more susceptible to potential hacker attention once bitcoins values really got up and going, and a miner who had diversified his funds due to risk like anyone who is careful should do could have also acted on the rising bitcoin value and decided to make a move. I'm not saying your theory is impossible but it just as likely, if not more so, could have been coincidence that it happened in such a short time frame.
accord01 (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:22:02 PM

I'm starting to believe Satoshi is Mark from MTGOX.
Ximp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:24:38 PM

Like what?  Shocked
ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:26:03 PM

MtGox was registered in 2007, just 2 years before Bitcoin came into light.
Bitcoin is a mastermind's masterpiece.
Many years of planning and plotting is involved.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
lemonte

Activity: 624
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:26:07 PM

I'm starting to believe Satoshi is Mark from MTGOX.

No way! He'd have blown all his BTC on hookers and coke by now if it was.

MtGox was registered in 2007, just 2 years before Bitcoin came into light.
Bitcoin is a mastermind's masterpiece.
Many years of planning and plotting is involved.

Mtgox was actually originally a Magic The Gathering trading site, that is probably why it was registered 2 years before Bitcoin.

ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:28:55 PM

Like what?  Shocked

Things like Gods are aliens, 9/11 was executed by USA, Goku can turn to SSJ 10

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:58:08 PM

Like what?  Shocked

Just a few I can think of just off the top of my head (some are still secrets):
The composition and storage processes for Greek Fire, the Deep Throat identity, the Cambridge 5 (esp the 5th and possibly 6th man), the Coca-Cola formula, the Kentucky Chicken 11 herbs and spices formula, the exact location of the Lena Blackburne rubbing mud, etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: