Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:04:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about Butterfly Labs  (Read 424 times)
RadioG00se (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:36:28 AM

I've pretty much only heard horror stories about them, and how they don't ship out their products for months and whatnot.

I've been considering getting an ASIC miner and I was wondering if they've cleaned up their act and are now a legitimate business now, or if they're still terrible. I'm also nervous about buying something with bitcoin, knowing I can't get a refund, off of a company with a very suspicious background that is notorious for not shipping out their products. Should I just avoid butterfly labs?

Thanks guys.
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 12:41:02 AM

Hi,

I have 2 jalepenos from BFL. Waited about 9 months till delivery. They deliver thats for sure, they even have some on stock that ship right away. You can safely order but keep in mind that it can take a while before you mine!

_@/'
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:42:34 AM

Should I just avoid butterfly labs?

Yes, like a plague.
But Im biased, I waited almost 6 months for delivery since April
elendorsuma

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:43:04 AM

Hi,

I have 2 jalepenos from BFL. Waited about 9 months till delivery. They deliver thats for sure, they even have some on stock that ship right away. You can safely order but keep in mind that it can take a while before you mine!

9 months??? So how many btc per day back then were you going to get and how many after 9 months considering the dificulty went up 30x
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: