Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:07:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn merit?  (Read 399 times)
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

I'm working on the forum for about 2 months and in the bounty is a completely new person I do not understand how to get a measure I'm trying to write posts I'm creating topics and I only have 1 merit I would like more tips and if someone likes this post, then treat me with the merit of the experienced forum dwellers
I'm Russian and in our thread of the forum people are greedy and merit is not distributed

U need to knowledge  about crypto and lot of English  grammer. Learn more and more and u will success.

You have two posts, first one is exactly the same but the very end. Why? Merge those two posts and quote properly.

Btw you might want to take the advice you've given in your 2nd post.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:48:25 PM

There are million of news about crypto, there are million of scenes happening day by day and there are many issues about btc/altcoins. All of these can made you a topic that is very unique like myself. Maybe you should focus on gathering some interesting topics that will enlighten and bring us to heaven. Create a topic that will separate my soul to my body. Maybe i'll give you a merit with that lodiness..  Wink

don't lose hope, if have a lot of knowledge about crypto then it will bring you up to heaven too.. let's party there. Cool
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

Not trying to belittle you, but what work are you doing exactly? Perhaps you mean surfing this forum. I have already told other people like you on how to get merit points. Give up your laziness, do some efforts and look through these threads on the meta section. You will find many useful things. Also, try not to post these kind of threads because they are annoying. I cannot believe it is May and people are still talking about the merit system.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

Write more than a line or two and make sure it's coherent and makes sense. I seem to have got all of my merit on posts that I have written several paragraphs. Write some posts that actually take some time and knowledge and users will probably give it to you but short sentances will likely just get lost with all the others.  
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

Suggestion to the OP, they can make it an advice if they wish for that's what it is:
OP, just write your posts like there isn't a prize to be won and you would be alright. Just make them constructive to inform and teach others and the Merit may come in.
For starters, since he is still a low-ranking member, it may be better if he will post for the sake of merit in mind. That way he will exert more effort and thought in his posts and dozens of those will make him get used to it and he can post whatever he wants without thinking for the sake of merit but the quality of posts will still be there since he got used in posting that way.
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

I'm working on the forum for about 2 months and in the bounty is a completely new person I do not understand how to get a measure I'm trying to write posts I'm creating topics and I only have 1 merit I would like more tips and if someone likes this post, then treat me with the merit of the experienced forum dwellers
I'm Russian and in our thread of the forum people are greedy and merit is not distributed at all

I gave you 2Merits and I think there are some people that are giving free merits to good posts or I don't know I didin't do anything special and yet I had received some merits and now I give them on someone else because I think this is the fairest thing I can do right now ...helping out others.

theyoungmillionaire

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:48:00 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 06:01:55 PM by theyoungmillionaire

I'm Russian and in our thread of the forum people are greedy and merit is not distributed at all

You can check this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=search
It taught me a lot on how to get merit and to have a quality post. Wink
We have so many good advices to give you, but the only person that can help you is yourself.
Don't work hard & just enjoy. Relax.
Good luck and see you around.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:03:55 PM

What you need do is to make quality contribution to the threads that you found out that you have good knowledge of what the threads is about and above all create or provide solutions for people's problems in doing that you will earn Merits from people.
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:53:10 AM

Believe me Merit earning is not so tough. It is all about quality post.
Though I still have no merit. But I am not worried a bit. As a newbie, I have checked the merited post and found that quality posts are really awarded merit by mods.

So my suggestion to you, keep trying to contribute with quality content. Merit will come to your door. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: