Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: justcoin.com  (Read 1454 times)
sono (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:28:04 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2013, 09:40:47 AM by sono

Hi, I just came across this exchange site justcoin.com. Im new in btc world, so I was wondering if any of u can give some info about justcoin. Recommended , not recommended scam or trusted, transfer speed etc. Thx.
Antropov

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Y'all want a single...

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:34:41 PM

Didn't trade any BTC yet (I can't answer your questions) but one thing I can say: the verification process of Justcoin users is damn fast!!! I applied late Friday night (GMT+2) and they verified me next morning (Saturday).  I'll use this platform for my next trade (for sure). Norwegian services rock!

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! VuGYzxAKtFx7vb8s1fFkxc5H5bhdnVqZCZ
brakk263

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:31:21 AM

I've used it once for buying btc and once for selling. The bank deposit took a good three days, but actually, I think it was because I had forgot to update my street address at the bank so it was flagged with differing address and they had to contact me. Withdrawal was much faster. I requested a withdrawal at 0600 in the morning, they had processed it at 11:30 and the NOKs were actually in my bank account two or three hours later. Worth mentioning that I use the same bank as they do, so mileage may vary.

Customer service was fast but a bit messy. It's clear that their systems are quite new and they are still ironing out the kinks. That said though, I've never seen any malfunctioning on their site. They signed every mail with full and real names so there's a real sense of trust. I'm definitely using this the next time I need to buy NOKs for BTC or LTC. Unless something better comes along though.

Yeah, and their domain has GoDaddy as registrar which I have no idea how happens, but they guys working there seem human
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 05:39:00 AM

They seem to be legit guys, I talked to them a few months and have been watching their exchange since, so far so good Smiley

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
brakk263

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:54:51 AM

It shouldn't be understated that it feels really good to be able to almost instantly buy fiat held by a Norwegian company and a Norwegian bank. I have their names and address in Oslo so as long as their systems are up to snuff, it's the one exchange I feel safe using. For fiat that is, anything can happen with CCs Wink

So thumbs up from me!
Savior

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:37:34 AM

Best exchange out there without a doubt, for norwegians there is no question. Every single withdraw was processed in less then 24 hours. (have to wait on banks ofcourse thought, weekends etc) Only thing still lacking is volume, but it's getting better every week. Now with more then 11 000 registered.
abrkn

Activity: 232
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 05:36:00 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 03:19:00 AM by abrkn

-

keybase.io/abrkn/key.asc
TabTrader

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:47:08 PM

Now TabTrader supports Justcoin
You can trade on this amazing exchange from your Android device.

Platform enables fully functional mobile trading on largest bitcoin exchanges BTC.
Fast price charts with technical indicators, drawing and trading directly from charts.
Includes widget for bitcoin prices.
Price alerts by push notifications.

Is it secure? The app cannot withdraw funds from the account. It uses API keys that you give permissions to trade and get info – nothing else.
http://tab-trader.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Justcoin1.png
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: