Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:14:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tom Lee predicts the rise of bitcoin  (Read 214 times)
Nikola282828 (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:12:24 PM

A well-known cryptanalyst believes that the first cryptocurrency will rise in price after the start of the annual Consensus conference, which will be held in new York next week.
share article

More than 7,000 people are expected to attend this year's large-scale Consensus blockchain conference. This is almost twice as much as last year. On the day of the start of the Consensus-2017 conference bitcoin grew by 69%, and over the next two months showed an increase of 138%.
"We are preparing for the fact that growth against the background of Consensus will exceed the figures of recent years," Tom Lee wrote in an address to customers.
Analysts at Fundstrat Global Advisors believe that the relatively low price of bitcoin, on the eve of the cryptocurrency conference, is a favorable factor for further growth. At the time of writing, bitcoin was approaching the price mark of $ 9,200 per day, falling by 1.33%.
They also believe that uncertainty in the regulatory sphere and other negative factors will not be able to restrain the growth of bitcoin during the conference.
"We expect BTC and cryptocurrencies to behave in the same way as in previous years, and will rise during the Consensus," Tom Lee added.

Source cryptofeed.ru
zinson01

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:55:24 PM

Based on crypto currency many of the investors and business leader taking many initiative steps for this digital money because they assume the future and they are also interested so many conference, summit make people encourage after this types of session bitcoin price will increase so it’s high time to invest money and Tom Lee predicts about bitcoin which is completely right and meaningful .
kevinpeck

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:39:06 PM

I totally agree with him. Bitcoin proved its worth from time to time. Through this conference , people will now know more about Btc. As such , people are going to invest more.
JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:10:25 PM

"I agree with what Tom Lee’s statement. Bitcoin has fallen down since last few months but soon it is going rise up and the investors are going to be more profitable after this."

Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:23:50 PM

Tom Lee may be right after the conference people will know much about crypto and investors will come, interest of people will be high after the conference
KingElrey

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:45:32 PM

The cryptocurrency market expert based his claim entirely on the upcoming New York Consensus Summit beginning May 14.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:54:53 PM

Tom Lee is not the only one making that call, a number of pundits are making that claim and it also coincides with charts that indicate a potential breakout if BTC breaks through its 200 day moving average.

mobiljonson

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:25:51 AM

I strongly believe in bitcoin as an investment tool that has multiple benefits. It is currently bitcoin is experiencing a very drastic decline due to various aspects. Strongly agree if the end of the year bitcoin will come back at a high price
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:27:14 AM

A well-known cryptanalyst believes that the first cryptocurrency will rise in price after the start of the annual Consensus conference, which will be held in new York next week.
share article
I am not sure whether the price will rise simply because there is a consensus conference, but if they could convince big investors then it might change, it all depends upon how their plan and outcome would be moving forward and a gathering alone wont have a big impact now, lets see how things go forward from here, but i expect the market to bounce if that is true and we will talk about this next week whether his predictions are spot on. Grin
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:29:50 AM

Yeah that's cool, I can't wait to BTC to rise in price because BTC determines the success of other coin when it moon, other coins follows suite, so I wish the prediction will come to live so that we will see a bullish moment.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:44:50 AM

this is a controversial statement, but nice to hear and hope the consensus blockchain conference can bring positive movement and growth.
Pamelaher

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:52:59 AM

I agree with you that Bitcoin will be the direction of future trends.
This is something that no one can avoid and stop. It is also a choice of time and history.
criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:51:09 AM

I totally agree with it. I think this conference will bring good for bitcoin and after taht bitcoin will start to rise higher. So, there is nothing to be hopeless about the lower price now. This will soon start rising higher. Just we need to be patient.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

I bealive his announcement, some great names of crypto world will be there and that encourage people to start investing again at least for a small time price will go up and we can turn that in our own good.
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

I agree with him because bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency in the world and its price and demands are also increasing day by day. For this reason many investors are wants to invest on bitcoin.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

im pretty sure that this guy already owned thousand of bitcoin together with his whale friends when they grab it during $6500 price. Promoting bitcoin by this man is not new and will definitely be favorable for BTC hodlers. I hope.thay he predicted it right and may bitcoin reach an all time high this year.
vasiliy-ifst

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

Tom Lee may be right after the conference people will know much about crypto and investors will come, interest of people will be high after the conference
in my opinion, any well-known person has an interest to advertise the cryptocurrency to the one in which he invested his money, he just wants more whales to enter the btc.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

in my opinion, any well-known person has an interest to advertise the cryptocurrency to the one in which he invested his money, he just wants more whales to enter the btc.

This might be it. Just might be the whale manipulating it.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:51:16 AM

Although the name is not too familiar to me but it is true that the price of crypto may be affected by the issue that is always growing. Meaning that the outstanding issues or FUDs that develop can affect the price.
His statement is very impressive to bitcoin owners / enthusiasts.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

I actually feel a bit negative when I start seeing these kinda of news. There's a historical correlation between economist/blockchain influencers /etc. predicting that cryptocurrencies will skyrocket and a massive drop happens after that. I mean probably we all know that Bitcoin is the future and most likely will reach to new ATH in the future, but the main question is when?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: