Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED]  (Read 370472 times)
noedelx

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:00:29 AM

Voting closes on the 18th

Please vote here if you have not done so already:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417125.0

bump^^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raistlinthewiz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 09:47:07 AM

@raistlinthewiz

0.4btc had sent to 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm and now it has more than 6 confirms.

when should I expect to receive my 4000pxl?

my pxl address 1PAJxAbK3Te5Rb5VxDkwTf5C9GxcahsLzk

MY PM TO YOU HAS BEEN BLOCKED RIGHT AFTER I SENT BTC TO YOU!!!

I hope you send my 4000pxl to me in 24 hours otherwise I have to name you a scummer.

What's that? pxl and why you sent to him?

pxl is another altcoin and I agreed a trade with "raistlinthewiz" and sent btc first and found my PM to him been blocked. I tried to follow his last reply to notice him. Sorry posted a thread-unrelated reply here.

Okay first can you stop naming all around without proper communication please?

First, I never mined / traded USDE or PXL.
2. I don't own the address 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm.
3, I guess my bitcointalk account was hacked, I guess someone got in and traded with you guys and scammed you.
4., sorry I should have been using a stronger password on bttalk, my bad, but wasn't an easy one.
5. You should have been using an escrow service.
6. I'll be trying to trace back the hacker to see if I can find any information about him.
7. Let's keep an eye on 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm we'll eventually see where the coin's flow to and we may track the fucking scammer.
8. So where you guys got the agreement, on IRC or bitcointalk? If btctalk, i'll check back all the pms.

Updated
* This morning, I've seen that I was logged off from btttalk, so yes basically someone other just logged in my account.
* I guess he's the one that ignored you. I've unblocked you guys.
* I see a suspect message here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420571.msg4570263#msg4570263 - I've never sent this personally.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 10:28:31 AM

Cryptocult Lottocoin Pool

We are paying a 500 Lottocoin Bonus to Block Finders.

https://lot.cryptoculture.net

We wrote up a small article about it Smiley

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/1/18/cryptocult-lottocoin-pool-500-lot-block-finder-bonus

hope we can attract more miners this way Smiley

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:30:12 PM

@raistlinthewiz

0.4btc had sent to 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm and now it has more than 6 confirms.

when should I expect to receive my 4000pxl?

my pxl address 1PAJxAbK3Te5Rb5VxDkwTf5C9GxcahsLzk

MY PM TO YOU HAS BEEN BLOCKED RIGHT AFTER I SENT BTC TO YOU!!!

I hope you send my 4000pxl to me in 24 hours otherwise I have to name you a scummer.

What's that? pxl and why you sent to him?

pxl is another altcoin and I agreed a trade with "raistlinthewiz" and sent btc first and found my PM to him been blocked. I tried to follow his last reply to notice him. Sorry posted a thread-unrelated reply here.

Okay first can you stop naming all around without proper communication please?

First, I never mined / traded USDE or PXL.
2. I don't own the address 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm.
3, I guess my bitcointalk account was hacked, I guess someone got in and traded with you guys and scammed you.
4., sorry I should have been using a stronger password on bttalk, my bad, but wasn't an easy one.
5. You should have been using an escrow service.
6. I'll be trying to trace back the hacker to see if I can find any information about him.
7. Let's keep an eye on 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm we'll eventually see where the coin's flow to and we may track the fucking scammer.
8. So where you guys got the agreement, on IRC or bitcointalk? If btctalk, i'll check back all the pms.

Updated
* This morning, I've seen that I was logged off from btttalk, so yes basically someone other just logged in my account.
* I guess he's the one that ignored you. I've unblocked you guys.
* I see a suspect message here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420571.msg4570263#msg4570263 - I've never sent this personally.

SORRY disturb this thread again...

@raistlinthewiz
it is easier for you to say "was hacked" but i lost money! and you explaination are not convincible and is chicanery.
1."First, I never mined / traded USDE or PXL. "  
In fact, most scummers do not have the thing they announced for sell.

2."I don't own the address 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm."  
this is btc address,man. nobody can confirm you own it or not. you PM me and left this address!

3."I guess my bitcointalk account was hacked, I guess someone got in and traded with you guys and scammed you."  
nobody can confirm this...every scummer can say "been hacked" so they are free from the scum?

4."sorry I should have been using a stronger password on bttalk, my bad, but wasn't an easy one."
i think your password of this forum is none of the business of the trade.Just like the 3rd explaination, nobody can confirm this and every scummer can say it.

5."You should have been using an escrow service."  
STOP blaming me for trusted you!!!

6/7/8 I dont think these are reasonable explaination or what I shoud care. I just wanna 0.4btc or 4000pxl back. here is my btc address  1PUshbFfPN5CDFqc4vQ7T9ZsCvd2DY6QaK   or my pxl address   1PAJxAbK3Te5Rb5VxDkwTf5C9GxcahsLzk       And if I have not received anything in 24 hours from now,i have to name user "raistlinthewiz" a scummer to the report area and will reply your every post with my trade details with "raistlinthewiz".

EDIT:
Quote from: raistlinthewiz on Today at 11:29:34 AM

"Again, I'm personally not the fucking idiot that scammed you, my bitcointalk account was hacked. Though I'm willing to take any actions needed to track the bastard and help you guys to get your money back. Is there a feature for bitcointalk that can show logged in IP's history?"

Does the logged IP history really matters to what we argued? Does there a thing named "IP proxy" that anyone can use it to login in with differant ip?

haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:42:13 PM

WTF? Your trade or not-trade has nothing todo with Lotto so please open your own thread or better: use PM. Thank you!
therobotswillwin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:57:58 PM

After mining for several days, I have not been getting paid for the blocks that I find.  Getting really pissed off and have been trying to figure out wtf is up, about to abandon this coin.

I have gotten paid on a couple of blocks, changed no settings, let it run all night.  8 rejects, 0 stale, 2 accepted.  Wallet shows nothing from today at all.  listtransactions shows no mention of orphans or anything.  Is there a fork in the chain... I don't understand why my time with this coin is being utterly wasted.
OfWelDan

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:15:53 PM

After mining for several days, I have not been getting paid for the blocks that I find.  Getting really pissed off and have been trying to figure out wtf is up, about to abandon this coin.

I have gotten paid on a couple of blocks, changed no settings, let it run all night.  8 rejects, 0 stale, 2 accepted.  Wallet shows nothing from today at all.  listtransactions shows no mention of orphans or anything.  Is there a fork in the chain... I don't understand why my time with this coin is being utterly wasted.

I've been mining this coin almost from the beginning, and never had problems with it to be honest
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:17:07 PM

I've been mining this coin almost from the beginning, and never had problems with it to be honest

me too. how much are u hashing?
kpg99miner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:28:36 PM

After mining for several days, I have not been getting paid for the blocks that I find.  Getting really pissed off and have been trying to figure out wtf is up, about to abandon this coin.

I have gotten paid on a couple of blocks, changed no settings, let it run all night.  8 rejects, 0 stale, 2 accepted.  Wallet shows nothing from today at all.  listtransactions shows no mention of orphans or anything.  Is there a fork in the chain... I don't understand why my time with this coin is being utterly wasted.

No fork that I know of, everything looks to be working well.

I was solo mining and would go several days sometimes with no finds and then two or three blocks would be found in a day.  I decided to go to pool mining and the payout is about what I would expect and very consistent. I really liked solo mining hoping to get one of the big blocks for myself, but never did. I had rejects but if you look at best submission it would always be below the difficulty required by quite a bit.

What is your hash rate?

www.allcrypt.com <-All Crypt trading, better than Cryptsy! Sign up here
therobotswillwin

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:40:13 PM

After mining for several days, I have not been getting paid for the blocks that I find.  Getting really pissed off and have been trying to figure out wtf is up, about to abandon this coin.

I have gotten paid on a couple of blocks, changed no settings, let it run all night.  8 rejects, 0 stale, 2 accepted.  Wallet shows nothing from today at all.  listtransactions shows no mention of orphans or anything.  Is there a fork in the chain... I don't understand why my time with this coin is being utterly wasted.

I was solo mining and would go several days sometimes with no finds and then two or three blocks would be found in a day.  I decided to go to pool mining and the payout is about what I would expect and very consistent. I really liked solo mining hoping to get one of the big blocks for myself, but never did. I had rejects but if you look at best submission it would always be below the difficulty required by quite a bit.

What is your hash rate?

I'm doing about 500kh/s.

If I wasn't solving blocks, that would be one thing.  But I don't at all understand how I have on numerous accounts now had multiple Accepted blocks while solo mining (takes 8-20 hours to show 1 usually) and not gotten paid on them at all.

I see like 4 rejects to each 1 accept that shows up for LOT, but how can I not get paid and not have orphans showing more times than not?
iikun
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:11:42 PM

What is your hash rate?

I'm doing about 500kh/s.

If I wasn't solving blocks, that would be one thing.  But I don't at all understand how I have on numerous accounts now had multiple Accepted blocks while solo mining (takes 8-20 hours to show 1 usually) and not gotten paid on them at all.

I see like 4 rejects to each 1 accept that shows up for LOT, but how can I not get paid and not have orphans showing more times than not?

I don't know about your unpaid blocks, though it is probably to do with the wallet being configured incorrectly or a network disconnect.
But your rejects could be from using too high an intensity. Try setting up the miner with a pool (because results will be faster so you'll see what's wrong right away), play with the intensity a bit and then once you have the config right use that for your solo-mining.
therobotswillwin

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:33:23 PM

What is your hash rate?

I'm doing about 500kh/s.

I don't know about your unpaid blocks, though it is probably to do with the wallet being configured incorrectly or a network disconnect.
But your rejects could be from using too high an intensity. Try setting up the miner with a pool (because results will be faster so you'll see what's wrong right away), play with the intensity a bit and then once you have the config right use that for your solo-mining.

Mines perfectly fine with other coins and my wallet IS configured correctly because: I've gotten paid on it before, in the last few days, and haven't changed the settings.  It mines just fine with pools and most other solo wallets, and I get paid on them.  So why aren't my Accepted blocks getting paid out?

I prefer to solo mine coins with lower difficulty.  Assuming I actually am getting the payout for Accepted shares, it seems to yield me slightly better results.  But when I leave it running and end up with no coins, I feel like something is definitely wrong after multiple Accepts
iikun
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:58:18 PM

What is your hash rate?

I'm doing about 500kh/s.

Mines perfectly fine with other coins and my wallet IS configured correctly because: I've gotten paid on it before, in the last few days, and haven't changed the settings.  It mines just fine with pools and most other solo wallets, and I get paid on them.  So why aren't my Accepted blocks getting paid out?

I prefer to solo mine coins with lower difficulty.  Assuming I actually am getting the payout for Accepted shares, it seems to yield me slightly better results.  But when I leave it running and end up with no coins, I feel like something is definitely wrong after multiple Accepts

in that case I'm not sure what's wrong i'm afraid. I solo mined LOT for about a week and never got a reject/missed payout. Could it be that you have an extremely low number of connections to the network?
noedelx

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:00:54 PM

u cant solo mine vs pools at 11 Dif ( maybe if u got a 30mh rig) all ur blocks ends up orphaned then
join a pool and mine there  or switch pool if u whas mining on a pool

noedelx

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:03:06 PM

What is your hash rate?

I'm doing about 500kh/s.

nah it aint that  its the fact that u cant solo mine on 500KH/s at 11-15 DIF vs Pools
i used to have 500KH's at a pool u will get 30-40K coins a day with that
Redcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Neg trust, was left by competing casinos

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 05:04:19 PM

To many orphans or stales? try adding the flag --expiry 1

to your miner

noedelx

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:08:00 PM

so just got my new rig running  

PCI layout :

1st 7850
2st 7850
3st 7850
4st 6970

in cgminer it lists them as

gpu 0 6970
gpu 1 7850
gpu 2 7850
gpu 3 7850

Gpu 1 seems to always be 20C ahead of all the other cards
and after 10min it crashes (cgminer list it as sick then)
how can i find out wich card it is so i can redo the paste?

i switched the 7850's around on the Pci lanes a couple of times yet its always gpu 1 being to hot
dedicatedpoolcom

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:15:26 PM

I'd just like to remind everyone we have 0% fees on LOTTOCOIN right now.

http://dedicatedpool.com/images/logo.png

LOT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
iikun
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:19:23 PM

PCI layout :

1st 7850
2st 7850
3st 7850
4st 6970

gpu 0 6970
gpu 1 7850
gpu 2 7850
gpu 3 7850

i switched the 7850's around on the Pci lanes a couple of times yet its always gpu 1 being to hot

if it's the slot number rather than a specific card it means your airflow is the problem. But if it is a card then the easiest way would be to pull the cards & try them one by one.
noedelx

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:23:08 PM

PCI layout :

1st 7850
2st 7850
3st 7850
4st 6970

gpu 0 6970
gpu 1 7850
gpu 2 7850
gpu 3 7850

if it's the slot number rather than a specific card it means your airflow is the problem. But if it is a card then the easiest way would be to pull the cards & try them one by one.

well  PCI nr 4 is GPU 0 wich makes no sense but idd its always GPU 1 no mater wich 7850 i place at PCI lane 1  but since 6970 is always the first Gpu in the list on Cgminer while on the Pci lanes its on the latest maybe the same counts for this 7850 as it does for 6970   

anyhow why woulth the first card have it harder then the one in the middle of all of them
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: