Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍀[ANN] GG Token by ClanPlay - A Revolutionary Marketplace for In-Game Actions🍀  (Read 2354 times)
GG_ori (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:24:23 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 11:46:49 AM by GG_ori

A Revolutionary Marketplace for In-Game Actions

At ClanPlay, we plan to allow anyone to pay gamers for actions inside games; and blockchain is the facilitating catalyst that will help us drive this revolution forward. We are announcing the world’s first marketplace for In-Game Actions, based on our Good Game (GG) token and smart contracts.

About ClanPlay

ClanPlay ltd. was formed in 2016 by games industry veterans: Leonard Frankel and Asaf Semo. The team, counting 7 people, has a combined experience of over 50 years in the development of games and production of scalable digital consumer products. We launched with the goal of solving the flawed communication of mobile gamers and earlier this year, ClanPlay has become the highest rated app for gamers and has accumulated more than a million users. ClanPlay bestows a unique understanding of both mobile gamers behavior and game developers perspectives.

Proven Credibility:

After comprehensive due-diligence, ClanPlay has received a government grant for technological innovation, and over the years, has raised several rounds of funding from industry leading investors, including founders of very successful game companies and financial solutions.
ClanPlay has been frequently covered by media outlets such as VentureBeat and TechCrunch. The company has collaborated with and was endorsed by leading game developers on multiple platforms.

The Problem

In today’s world, 2.2 billion people play games every week. They have subjective goals and aspirations. It is nearly impossible to incentivize players to take actions inside games, even though other players and entities of varying types have clear interests to do so.

In 2017 alone, developers paid more than 135 billion dollars to a centralized handful of media outlets to advertise their games. These outlets collect data on their users to share with advertisers and generally treat their users as assets to be sold in a bidding system. None of these colossal budgets went to the consumers who clicked on the ads. If even a small portion of these funds went directly to consumers - we would have a global transformation, along with a better distribution of wealth.

A Revolutionary Marketplace

We are determined to solve these two major problems through the GG In-Game Actions Marketplace. Game data is decentralized in nature, there is no central database of actions and different parties have different access to information. GG’s innovation is in its trust-less agreement verification and matching between payments and actions.
GG will lay the infrastructure for a safe and flexible environment in which anyone can bid for In-Game Actions and players can buy into offers to perform in-game actions. The opportunities here are endless and will undoubtedly lead to a new meritocratic economy in which gamer skills are matched with a financial value.

Trading In-Game Actions:

Example use-cases are leaders forming a new clan in a game and offering players (above a certain level) payment for joining and spending time in their clan; or creating rewarded challenges for existing clan-members to incentivize and engage them onwards; Another example can be aspiring players paying mentors for spectating their match and guiding them through; Players in collectible games can pay others to borrow their item for crafting or breeding, with a commitment to return it or pay its fair market price otherwise, and the list goes on to infinity. ClanPlay aims to create a dynamic marketplace where the community crafts and drives deal flow.

In a survey administered to more than 1,000 ClanPlay users from various countries, it became clear that there is indeed a demand for compensation for joining a clan, and on the other hand, desire for monetary tools to assist clan recruitment. More than 3 quarters of players said they would consider joining a clan that pays them and nearly half of the clan-leaders who spent money in the game said they would consider paying a strong player to join their cause!

Direct Discovery Campaigns:

GG will become the new vessel for providing players with gradually increasing compensation for their participation in a game. Direct Discovery Campaigns can start with a small reward for watching a game’s ad, additional rewards for downloading the game, completing a match or a level, joining a clan and even making a purchase. Developers that identify the optimal user journey for players to fully realize the entertaining potential of their game, can plot an efficient campaign that encourages players to conduct a proper analysis of their hard-developed product.

Cross-Game Tournaments:

For many years players have been engaging in organized, monetary competitions that are known today as eSports. In 2017 there were close to four thousands such events. The viewership for eSports events has surpassed 300m viewers, with an annual growth of over 11% and annual revenues growth of more than 42%. The interest to advertise to this massive audience is apparent and substantive.

Tracking the progress of eSport tournaments is very complicated and requires manual analysis. This obstacle forces the majority of eSports events to be constrained to a single game and to be held in a physical location and in constrained scale.

GG holders are given the power to setup action-based tournaments where the prize pool is split between participants. This exciting opportunity opens up a whole new world of cross game competitions, based on any in-game activity - any action that can be tracked, can be made into a tournament goal.

These tournaments are a great way to advertise goals and interests. As part of the framework to open up GG usage by 3rd party Authorizers, ClanPlay will work to define a regulatory-compliant structure. Authorizers will state the actions they support and fee structure for their supported tournaments, based on their data capabilities.

What We’ve Achieved So Far

The Highest Rated App For Gamers:

Since its inception, the ClanPlay app has been catering to the specific needs of mobile gamers. Through the development of tailored tools for top mobile games and through communication proficiency, ClanPlay has attracted a large gamers community. The app is constantly appraised by users and its rating stands at staggering 4.8 stars (out of 5.0) - making it the highest rated app for gamers in the world!

Tailored Tools:

ClanPlay aspires to provide a central platform for mobile gamers that caters to their every need, from chatting and discussion, through video consumption and influencer following and through tools for their gaming course of life. Shown below are the first tools launched in the platform for two of the most popular mobile games: Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. These tools were built off of data collected from the official Clash API developed by Supercell.

Token Sale

We have completed most of the “heavy lifting” and will sell GG in a functional state with plenty of valuable utility inside the ClanPlay app. ClanPlay will issue a total of 1 billion GG, of which 300 million will be sold in a private sale during Q2 2018 at a rate of 0.067 EUR per token. The sale will be pegged to Ether with exact value determined 24 hours before the sale starts.

The soft cap is set at 2M EUR and the hard cap at 20M EUR

Sale Structure:
Tokens will be sold with the following bonus structure:
First 100 million tokens will be sold with 30% bonus tokens attached to them.
Next 100 million tokens will be sold with 15% bonus tokens.
Last 100 million tokens will be sold with no bonus.

Proceeds from the token sale will be used to execute upon the roadmap and to further develop GG utilities and integrate them into the ClanPlay suite of applications and future partnering platforms according to our estimated timeline as described in our Whitepaper (coming soon).

For more detailed information, visit our website at www.clan-play.com/
Follow and talk to us on our social media channels:

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HMEwR0obtidUgdeT5Ry2nQ
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/clanplay
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/clanplay/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClanPlayApp
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ggtoken/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GG_ori (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:11:19 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 08:45:19 AM by GG_ori

5.12.2018 -
The ClanPlay team took part in the Kin Foundation's hackathon this weekend to experiment with cryptographic implementations and reward system.
The team presented a novel idea around setting up user-generated rewards for players and swoop the 2nd place prize from the judging panel!

In the picture: Some of ClanPlay's development team with Kin's VP Product, Alex Frenkel

5.30.2018 -
ClanPlay's CEO, Leonard Frankel (GG-Leo), will moderate a panel event for those interested in making Blockchain games at Casual Connect London this week!
The panel hosts industry-leading executives from BitGuild, Lucid Sight and Crypto Kitties.  More info: https://buff.ly/2IWaLyK

6.04.2018 -
Game publisher Babil Games have signed up to promote their games as future advertisers in the GG In-Game Actions Marketplace.

6.06.2018 -
We are happy to announce that social multiplayer games developer Come2Play (https://www.come2play.com/) has signed up to promote their games as future advertisers in the GG In-Game Actions Marketplace!

8.6.2018 -
Ilyon, a cutting edge interactive entertainment company for the mobile world with over 40 Free-to-play titles and tens of millions of downloads, have signed up to promote their games as future advertisers in the GG In-Game Actions Marketplace.

kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:58:29 PM

Great idea. The self-developing gaming community - it's very interestingly. I hope the technology of blockchain will help you realize what was intended.
susano82

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:24:39 AM

wait for bounty sosial media facebook and twitter
GG_ori (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:40:10 AM

Great idea. The self-developing gaming community - it's very interestingly. I hope the technology of blockchain will help you realize what was intended.

Thanks! You can read more about how we intend to use blockchain technology on our site (www.clan-play.com), and in much more detail on our Whitepaper which will publish in the coming days  Smiley

DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

great project, wonderful idea. i just love it. i will try my best to promote this project. my best wishes for this project and all the team members in this project
cryqtovn83

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:12:24 AM

Reserve for Vietnamese translation please!
Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1158644
Bitcointalk name: cryqtovn83
Language: Vietnamese
ETH: 0xA3cd9Bd90FE9BfB55E8b3d01972e61Ce3db2533F
Portfolio: https://goo.gl/7jDAAa
GG_ori (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

Our awesome developers took 2nd place in the Kin Foundation's hackathon this weekend! More details in the first comment above.

GG-Leo

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:24:18 AM

great project, wonderful idea. i just love it. i will try my best to promote this project. my best wishes for this project and all the team members in this project
Thank you David!
We will work hard to make this vision a reality. Your help is much appreciated
GG_ori (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:22:46 PM

Good news everybody, our Whitepaper is up and you can read it here: https://www.clan-play.com/ClanPlay-WhitePaper.pdf or by tapping the link in the upper part of this announcement post!

Please share your questions or opinions with us in this thread Smiley

GG_nick

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:19:07 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 12:19:25 PM by GG_nick

Reserve for Vietnamese translation please!

Hey there, the bounty hasn't begun yet but keep an eye out for it when it goes live! Cảm ơn!
SupMiner

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

I like your idea. The gaming industry has a huge market. I will join your project.
GG_nick

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:33:42 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 04:34:31 AM by GG_nick

I like your idea. The gaming industry has a huge market. I will join your project.

Thanks for your support! We would be super excited to have you on-board. We will send you a private message so we can chat about participating in the pre-sale and/or private sale.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:30:56 PM

I'm sure that the project will succeed in its implementation and will bring great joy to the players of mobile applications

Cool that the developers can pay users in proportion to how deeply they engaged with their games while doing so in a transparent and trust-less manner.
GG-Leo

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:10:19 PM

I'm sure that the project will succeed in its implementation and will bring great joy to the players of mobile applications

Cool that the developers can pay users in proportion to how deeply they engaged with their games while doing so in a transparent and trust-less manner.

Thank you! we have high hopes for this important revolution. Alongside developer-to-player payments, we will also open the ability of game developers to share revenues with anyone who brings them new players (i.e. via link-sharing) in a transparent and trust-less manner. You can call these Social Promotion campaigns and think of the opportunities that open up when anywhere you post about a game, Facebook, Snap, Telegram, etc. becomes a potential source of revenues for you. You help developers grow and you earn with them!
Already we have several major game companies that have signed up as future advertisers in the Marketplace
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:57:59 AM

I like the idea of your project since I , Myself is addicted in mobile games and if ever your project succeed, I as a gamer, can now earn just by playing game. Pretty sure that this project will be a success because nowadays mobile applications are a hit since most of the people in the world has smartphones and playing games like COC and etc.

GG_nick

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:47:52 AM

I like the idea of your project since I , Myself is addicted in mobile games and if ever your project succeed, I as a gamer, can now earn just by playing game. Pretty sure that this project will be a success because nowadays mobile applications are a hit since most of the people in the world has smartphones and playing games like COC and etc.

Thanks for your support! We really want to empower gamers like you.
GG_ori (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:33:44 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 05:49:37 AM by GG_ori

Our CEO did a short interview for Coindesk.

"[Leonard Frankel] has a very complicated plan to get both the tax and legal structures he desires [for ClanPlay]" Read more about it on CoinDesk: https://www.coindesk.com/move-em-icos-dont-seem-scary-outside-us/

Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:30:43 PM

Wow,  this is an awesome idea and project, most youth love games, the idea of paying gamers will definitely make this project a success
GG-Leo

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:54:18 PM

Wow,  this is an awesome idea and project, most youth love games, the idea of paying gamers will definitely make this project a success
Thanks Awoben, great to see your understanding of our project!
Let us know if you want to contribute in any way
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: