Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:31:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍀[ANN] GG Token by ClanPlay - A Revolutionary Marketplace for In-Game Actions🍀  (Read 2360 times)
filisia

Activity: 249
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:45:44 AM

projects that have interesting ideas and a good team are also solid it would be easy to attract investors to join, hoping the best for this future project.
GG_ori (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:41:53 AM

projects that have interesting ideas and a good team are also solid it would be easy to attract investors to join, hoping the best for this future project.

Thank you Filisia!
Which of the ideas in our vision and plan have you found most interesting?

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can read about our team, advisors and past investors on our website and our whitepaper.

GG-Leo

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

-( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)- Approved particiaption list for the GG token's bounty campaign has been posted in the bounty thread -( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-
-( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)- For more information go on how to help us grow this fantastic project, go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3899224.100 -( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-

Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

with the team involved and the ideas provided are also interesting I am sure for the future his project will be able to attract many investors to join, and this project will run in accordance with his plans smoothly and the success of this project going forward.

GG_ori (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

Thank you. We're happy to hear you have confidence in our team and our project.
We have an ambitious idea to revolutionize the games industry and add new options for gamers by adding value to their skills.
We strongly believe this will add new and valuable options for the players, as well as game developers and advertisers.
Let us know if you have any questions Smiley

Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:20:02 PM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
GG_nick

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:31:04 PM

Thanks for your support and trust in our project. We are doing our best to make our vision a reality. Let us know if you have any questions.  Cheesy
GG_nick

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:32:20 AM

let's support this project so that later can run smoothly and can achieve its success, more and more support the team spirit to develop this project.

Thanks for your support! If you are interested in joining our private sale, you can DM GG_ori or GG_Leo to speak further. Please note that we will not reach out to people about the sale so watch out for anyone that contacts you privately about GG Tokens.
GG_ori (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:27:53 AM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

Hey Nyur, thank you for the vote of confidence.
Compared with other projects, ClanPlay has already been around for some time and we have already completed the bulk of the development process before launching our token sale. Since we already have all of that experience and the work is done already, we are confident in our ability to roll things out quickly.

Please let us know if you have any more questions Smiley

Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:57:52 AM

FILIPINO ANN:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4323923.0
GG_nick

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:43:34 PM

Hi there @Duelyst! Please post your submission for the translation campaign on our Bounty forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3899224.0

Thank you!  Smiley
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:10:29 AM

I see very serious project teams in building and developing this project and I like the team with confidence and vigor in managing projects such as with us as participants become more confident with the projects. Hopefully, a lot of that support this project and made smooth and successful later.

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:52:38 AM

I see very serious project teams in building and developing this project and I like the team with confidence and vigor in managing projects such as with us as participants become more confident with the projects. Hopefully, a lot of that support this project and made smooth and successful later.
Yes, you are right I have also seen it as such and with passion and his team are very active in providing the latest updates on this project I am sure that in the future it will be easier to project success.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
GG_ori (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:51:23 AM

ClanPlay's CEO, Leonard Frankel (GG-Leo), will moderate a panel event for those interested in making Blockchain games at Casual Connect London this week!
The panel hosts industry-leading executives from BitGuild, Lucid Sight and Crypto Kitties.

Clicks this link to learn more about the panel: https://buff.ly/2IWaLyK

GG_ori (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

VentureBeat's Dean Takahashi met our CEO at Casual Connect London and wrote a great article about the GG-Marketplace.

“It’s another step toward the what I call the Leisure Economy, where we all get paid to play games.”

Read it here: https://buff.ly/2H575bY

GG_nick

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:43:40 PM

I see very serious project teams in building and developing this project, and I like the team with confidence and vigor in managing projects such as with us as participants become more confident with the projects. Hopefully, a lot of that support this project and made smooth and successful later.
Yes, you are right I have also seen it as such and with passion and his team are very active in providing the latest updates on this project I am sure that in the future it will be easier to project success.

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to know that the both of you are happy with our team and have confidence our project. Let us know if you want to support in any way.  Smiley
GG_ori (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

We are happy to announce that game publisher Babil Games have signed up to promote their games as future advertisers in the GG In-Game Actions Marketplace.

GG_nick

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:43:45 PM

Hey everyone! Here's a good read about how blockchain technology will revolutionize media buying industry.

http://blockchainadage.com/blockchain-tech-will-fight-centralized-advertising/
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:40:24 AM

Projects with the concept of gaming like this can be ascertained will be successful like other projects, because it is not denied by experience is always crowded and successful let alone With a clear vision and mission.Because the ClanPlay project brings a market and incentives to game players where the system here can track players' actions, time spent and in-game contributions so as to enable devs to pay users according to how deeply they are involved with the game.
So this project can provide additional income for game lovers.Especially supported by a team that is very experienced in the field of games will be able to give maximal contribute.Hopefully the project can run smoothly and successfully like any other project.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:23:51 AM

project game like this, in my opinion, is very potentially to succeed because it is viewed from the already-been projects like this much sought after by investors and hopefully the project will also get a lot of support from investors.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: