Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty - Report Editing  (Read 1862 times)
ideventurero (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

Hi,

I can't get stakes for the campaigns which I edit my report, I think I'm doing wrong, can you help me how should I edit my post? Should I quote insted of edit?

Thanks in advance.

geeba  |  A NEW ERA OF DELIVERY SERVICE THROUGH
ROBOTS, BLOCKCHAIN AND THE COMMUNITY
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

If you aren't allowed to edit your previous report, don't edit and just qouted  it instead of edit.
If you aren't allowed to qoute as well, just give up for your previous weekly stake.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

Hi,

I can't get stakes for the campaigns which I edit my report, I think I'm doing wrong, can you help me how should I edit my post? Should I quote insted of edit?

Thanks in advance.

you should read the rules and  look at what ever other participants do then follow it. Mostly you just need to qoute all of your report but it is depend on the rules  given in the bounty.
ideventurero (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:23:23 PM

thanks for the reply.

sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

please read the rules, every bounty campaign have a different rules with the others, if you still not got your stakes, you can contact bounty manager on pm
ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Never quote posts if this is not asked by managers its annoying and some managers ban for that. Same with edit. Most often, you need to create a new message on each reporting day.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:46:19 AM

no need to quote, you just need to edit it. for the problem can not be rewarded, maybe you are wrong to report, you should first read the rules in the bounty. that's my input
TranTrongit

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:57:08 AM

Each bouunty program has its own rules.  You should ddj the bounty you are doing and follow the instruction is okay
RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:59:15 AM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

hello, you should read the bounty rules, if the manager does not want new post, and tell you to edit the old post, you should edit the old post.
How to edit your old post:
1. Find your old post on the bounty thread
2. Click edit, and add your report
Sinderela

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

in any rules that exist in bounty campaign would not allow to report the work in the edit, we should understand and observe the rules first before starting our work so as not to happen and make mistakes like that.dalam I am not justified to do it
elithamal

Activity: 210

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

First read the campaign rules. See what the participants are sharing. Then share. You can get a stake if you share it.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

Edit the reports through the function "quote" - I think this will be more correct! I used to also face this problem and solved it in this way.
BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

The first rule when doing bounty is "You must read the rules of bounty campaign carefully".

There're some bounties that require you to post reports by their googlesheet form. Some others need you make new report everyweek. Few other campaigns force you to make only one report post and edit.
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

pm the bounty manager and asked why you isn't get the stake.may be not about you edit the report but the date of report had passed.some time the bounty facebook and twitter have interval time

OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Just need to follow the rule of bounty and use the available report form of any bounty campaign to report your work every week Smiley

Beside why you don't get your stake just because of editing your report? Can you show me what you're thinking it's wrong?

Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

if that happens you should not have to edit it better when sending post next week you write your complaint at the bottom of post you submit if no answer pm direct manager at trhead or in telegramnya, in my opinion
rolando1994

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

familiarize first to read the rules that have been made by bounty manager. there you will get a walk on how to run a bounty program in accordance with the standards that they have set. for the problem you are experiencing right now, I think you made a mistake in your current bounty program report.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

you should read more about the bounty rules that are in follow, because if the report problem is different. because here there are editing and edit who wants a new post.
is it possible bounty manager that you follow in order to edit, if yes means you have to find your old post in bounty, then click edit after that just add your job report.
ideventurero (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

Thanks for the replies, that helped a lot.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

The regulation has to be read very well to see exactly how weekly reports are desired. If you want to add a new report by editing, then you have to go to the "profile" -> "show posts" section and here you are looking for the message from the previous report, click on it and then edit.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: