Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty - Report Editing  (Read 1862 times)
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

Thanks for the replies, that helped a lot.
Then lock it now. You can see people are spamming even though you already got the answer you want.

The regulation has to be read very well to see exactly how weekly reports are desired. If you want to add a new report by editing, then you have to go to the "profile" -> "show posts" section and here you are looking for the message from the previous report, click on it and then edit.
Do you teach OP how to see his previous post? It's not even in his question.
BitcoVast

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

first you open your post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1884068;sa=showPosts

then you find the bounty url you want to edit, click on the page to search your old post.
If it is found then click the url, if it opens, then you click edit button. Look at the picture, I put a red arrow

https://s31.postimg.cc/a114jdbvf/2018-05-13_011929.jpg
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:16:45 PM

I don't think you didn't get stake just because of editing report Smiley.

Maybe you copied tweet of other participants or somethings like that or maybe you report the wrong way or wrong report form, just check it. There are no problems with report editing.

OnnoTunes

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:26:08 PM

Hi,

I can't get stakes for the campaigns which I edit my report, I think I'm doing wrong, can you help me how should I edit my post? Should I quote insted of edit?

Thanks in advance.

Always make new report post for a new week. Don't edit or quote unless the rules say you can.
wahyuni008

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:53:57 AM

I joined Twitter campaign and telegram campaign,, thanks sir
Mohondoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

Have you read the rule ? maybe there's the answer consider with your problem.
Because some bounty not allowed the quoted post.
Or maybe you can ask to the admin bounty to resolve your problem and ask him/her nicely.
Cold_Zero

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:31:16 AM

Hi,

I can't get stakes for the campaigns which I edit my report, I think I'm doing wrong, can you help me how should I edit my post? Should I quote insted of edit?

Thanks in advance.

You should READ carefully the rules.
I see too much people who do not following the rules. They too stupid
Let's read the rules carefully.
Some campaign required: DO NOT use quote

Another: MUST be use quote

Another: MUST post in single post

Use a little time for read the rules. If you follow the rules, and do not mistake anything, you can direct mess to Bounty Manager, or raise it on Bounty tele group ( or offical group if they dont have bounty telegroup). I ussually raise it in tele group if my stake does not count.

Good luck for you next time.
yanixbtc

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:51:17 AM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Always make new report post for a new week. Don't edit or quote unless the rules say you can.

I think you should ask permission from the bounty manager if it is okay to edit the previous post.
Or else you quote it instead of editing then message the manager what you did. Just to avoid problem with your stakes.
keskass

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:59:43 AM

first understand the bounty rules posted by the bounty manager before filling out the inclusion form. I have also experienced such and can not do anything, just make the experience
katywkas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:04:54 AM

Yes. You need to carefully read the rules on how to submit reports in this company. You can't look at other people. Everyone can be wrong. And if everything is done but the rules, but the rates are not counted, then you need to write to the Manager.
wangli370404

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:33:56 AM

You should read their rules and see what other participants are doing. According to their request. Then edit your report and finally reply to them.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

i think you should edit your post only during the week post. do not edit the post that already counted for the past week it is better to edit post before counting for the week. It might lead for the bounty manager to doubt on the steps you made.
wildan-nizar

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

I think just read the rules in your bounty campaign, and if you are not allowed to edit should not be edited
ikarasev10

Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

there are some managers who ask you to edit your first post, not quoted, not new post.
for example wapinter manager and all him projects.
in my opinion its not good

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

whether you have read the rules of the campaign that you follow, whether the report is edited or post it on the thread itself, try to read more campaign rules that you follow.
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

I always do Edit report. But I recommend always asking the bounty manager how to properly submit your report.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:48:08 PM

If you reported the right link on your post and you find no stake on the spreadsheet then contact your bounty manager directly on telegram group to inform him or her.
Mrjenong

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:59:16 PM

you first read the rules of the project. chances are you are editing your report too often, usually a project is limited to editing a report, usually once a week to update your report.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:44:47 PM

Personally, I noticed that a lot of campaigns are scam, even in bounty campaigns are not always paid. I think that now it is best to focus specifically on trading.

Kotomish

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:12:47 PM

Ask the Manager in the project branch. Some of the managers do not immediately make calculations, leave this work until the end of the company. To make sure you're doing it right, look like the others.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: