Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:07:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty - Report Editing  (Read 1862 times)
Malbaunti

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

Yes, when you have learned to read the terms of the bounty companies. There's always all write when and in what form you need to hand in the report. Be attentive  and you will not have problems with payments.
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2041

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

Try to contact the Manager and ask him what the problem is. I've got one bounty, the company did not consider the stacks until he wrote to the Manager.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Octc76

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:36:11 PM

Hi,

I can't get stakes for the campaigns which I edit my report, I think I'm doing wrong, can you help me how should I edit my post? Should I quote insted of edit?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Friends,
if you have some problem with your report you can report your work to admin or manager bounty in the telegram group or PM the manager in bitcointalk with the explanation about your problem. but, i  doubt your problem can be resolves. because you dont follow the rules.
Maybe next time you can read the rules with carefully.
Good Luck Friends..
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

Hi,

I can't get stakes for the campaigns which I edit my report, I think I'm doing wrong, can you help me how should I edit my post? Should I quote insted of edit?

Thanks in advance.

In order not to make errors in the report, first of all you should correctly read the terms of the bounty and see examples of reports of other participants. And do it on the same principle. If you make a mistake and the stacks are not protected, write directly to the bounty manager, he will definitely help you.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Hi Friends,
if you have some problem with your report you can report your work to admin or manager bounty in the telegram group or PM the manager in bitcointalk with the explanation about your problem. but, i  doubt your problem can be resolves. because you dont follow the rules.
Maybe next time you can read the rules with carefully.
Good Luck Friends..

I don't know what exactly he is facing because report editing is not issue because instead of that you better quote your old thread with the new one and this make comfortable admin to keep track.
toantk

Activity: 793

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

It depends on the rules of bounty. Maybe each week you must post new one.
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

Report Editting this totally wrong in bounty campaign. Most people wouldn't be do their work as authorized. Copy others people work and past it on there own weekly report. I against report Editting
JoelNYSM

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

Have you guys seen a new thing in cryptoworld, called Paytomat? I think that it will bring cryptocurrency usage to everyday life. It is also great for merchants as it  is a ready-to-use and a secure solution to accept crypto, allowing to attract new clients and increase customer loyalty. Anyway, you need to test it out.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

It depends on how you follow rules and instructions the project post about. I suggest you save it first on your pads/ms word all your daily task and report it on the end of the said week. Goodluck.
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:55:16 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 05:08:46 PM by pakupayung

Read the rules bounty, each project rules are different, do as listed in the rules & terms of bounty, if not understand, ask to bounty manager. If you do not follow the rules requested, of course you do not get stakes. Btw, may i know what is project which you you following? Until until you are confused about bounty report, is the thread less described or how? I will read the rules of that bounty, is the report need to edit or qoute?
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

It depends on the concrete rules for concrete project and rules of campaign. For example, OAX, asks to edit the month report weekly by adding links.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

Depending on the campaign rules, you may edit till the last day of the week or thereabouts. Also, you may be required in some campaigns to quote previous posts. Either way, the best approach is to follow the campaign rules and do as instructed.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

Before you start to work on the bounty campaign should carefully read the rules, including how and when to provide a report on the work done. If you did everything right, but you still do not count the award should contact the bounty Manager.
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:26:26 PM

You need to carefully read the rules of the bounty campaign. If there is no information about the reports in the rules, ask the question to the bounty manager. If he doesn't answer, ask the question in the bounty group of the project in Telegram.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
jayden316

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:26:20 AM

Depending on the campaign that the bounty manager requires. Often, they request to edit the post
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:46:14 AM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

maybe a bit of a suggestion from me, you'd better direct a private message to the campaign manager, if you're not very familiar with the recommended rules.
jings007

Activity: 174
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:52:18 AM

You can check the activity of some of our members here, which is already had their reward. Also check the the rules and  look at whatever other participants do then follow it.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:11:12 AM

It all depends on the company in which you participate, it's almost always written in the rules. Somewhere you need to edit the first report, and somewhere to create a new one. If this is not written, then you can check with the bounty manager
edjames

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

The best thing to do, is see what other bounty hunters are doing. Double check on the spreadsheet though, to make sure that person you are looking at has received stakes - you don't want to follow someone who is doing it wrong.
oliviancool

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

I sometimes edit posts after I sent them, but I did not have situations when my posts were not counted due to the fact that I edited them. Perhaps this is a special condition of some campaign ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: