Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Online spreadsheet with altcoins live data  (Read 6794 times)
advanced (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Woodwallets.io

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 12:34:05 PM

that's awesome stuff, I never used scripts before but I'm starting to like it Cheesy
how would you extract the value of a cell? I can tell him to =parseBtc("some cell") and =getLineOf("some cell")), but like when I get the line of a coin, how do i attach it to "D" so that I can tell him eg. =parseBtc(D3) to get the ltc value?

read up on the function INDIRECT

Cool

=parseBtc(INDIRECT(concatenate("D",getLineOf(B3)))) is the best I can do but still no success  Undecided

I'm not sure what you are tring to accomplish. Create a new spreadsheet and share it with me so I can help you hands on when I have time

Bitmessage : BM-NAx31aEiqeq5zKUtxhKscXQ7Dwn1jJfR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:42:10 PM

that's awesome stuff, I never used scripts before but I'm starting to like it Cheesy
how would you extract the value of a cell? I can tell him to =parseBtc("some cell") and =getLineOf("some cell")), but like when I get the line of a coin, how do i attach it to "D" so that I can tell him eg. =parseBtc(D3) to get the ltc value?

read up on the function INDIRECT

Cool

=parseBtc(INDIRECT(concatenate("D",getLineOf(B3)))) is the best I can do but still no success  Undecided

I'm not sure what you are tring to accomplish. Create a new spreadsheet and share it with me so I can help you hands on when I have time

the INDIRECT command was not forwarding its return as a string somehow for the parseBtc command to process it, but I found a way around it thanks  Wink
anyway, the importHTML keeps falling out so I need to activate the command every time manually. don't know if it's just a google servers issue..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:09:19 PM

great job! however i'm unable to import in excel or even add my own coin quantity to a copy of the spreadsheet on google docs to keep them almost instantly updated .. since if i add the quantities i noted the spreadsheet stops updating. how to do?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
suzukii

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:34:55 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 06:26:08 PM by suzukii

This is web 2.0. Why create context rich altcoin information when you can make a spreadsheet?

Ok.  That sounds excellent.
How do I import just the constant updating price of Litecoin into one cell for my Excel 2010 spreadsheet?
Steps if possible please.  
I just wish to show my wife how this stuff could work.

Success & ease of implementation equals a BTC donation worth the price of a Starbucks Venti Cinnamon Dolce Crème Frappuccino.  Grin

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Suzukii

(Live long & ...keep mining)

Hardware:
Avalon 200Gh/s 55nm | Raspberry Pi model B | Minepeon 0.2.4.3 (...was 0.2.5-pr2) | BFGMiner 3.10.0 | 28x Manhattan USB 2.0/3.0 powered Hub | 5x ASIC Block Erupter @333 MH/s | 3x BFL Jalapeño's Total ~232.7 GH/s
inf1ux

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 04:32:54 PM

When I go to the demo, nothing works. Can someone resurrect this, or provide suggestions for a replacement?
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:50:52 PM

When I go to the demo, nothing works. Can someone resurrect this, or provide suggestions for a replacement?

I will take a look at this. This is definitely something that is from my interest too. This learnt me that there is a Coinmarketcap API. And this is something thta excites me !
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:27:06 PM

By replacing the now() function for today() function the CoinmarketCapHTML tab is working, but the script also need to be fixed.
gcxc

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:10:26 PM

Hello folks.  Here's an Excel version I put together using COINMARKETCAP data for those that dislike/don't use Google:

https://securisync.intermedia.net/us2/s/q06fxlAc7oDUEE9kU9D3eL001180dd

Tips are welcome too, if you care to share :O

Eth:  0x0568eb8c2b00ee1f2460dc7df30923cc09244ee7
BTC: 1APDCAHmQjSvtcMdhVaCiwzRNWTkiVcAUz
LTC: LPAimjN1z2iqCwLZ2Cxz1G6gUKygyvSNJz

lifeiscrypto

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:59:26 AM

Was anyone able to fix the google spreadsheet?
nwtrades

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:55:53 AM

I'd also be interested in seeing an update to the Google spreadsheet. I was only able to get as far as having CoinmarketCapHTML and CoinmarketCAPTemporized sheets working.
The Flexican

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:05:06 PM

Check out https://cointracking.info
Does the job wonderfull for me!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: