Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Online spreadsheet with altcoins live data  (Read 6801 times)
advanced (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Woodwallets.io

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 12:34:05 PM

that's awesome stuff, I never used scripts before but I'm starting to like it Cheesy
how would you extract the value of a cell? I can tell him to =parseBtc("some cell") and =getLineOf("some cell")), but like when I get the line of a coin, how do i attach it to "D" so that I can tell him eg. =parseBtc(D3) to get the ltc value?

read up on the function INDIRECT

Cool

=parseBtc(INDIRECT(concatenate("D",getLineOf(B3)))) is the best I can do but still no success  Undecided

I'm not sure what you are tring to accomplish. Create a new spreadsheet and share it with me so I can help you hands on when I have time

Bitmessage : BM-NAx31aEiqeq5zKUtxhKscXQ7Dwn1jJfR
id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:42:10 PM

that's awesome stuff, I never used scripts before but I'm starting to like it Cheesy
how would you extract the value of a cell? I can tell him to =parseBtc("some cell") and =getLineOf("some cell")), but like when I get the line of a coin, how do i attach it to "D" so that I can tell him eg. =parseBtc(D3) to get the ltc value?

read up on the function INDIRECT

Cool

=parseBtc(INDIRECT(concatenate("D",getLineOf(B3)))) is the best I can do but still no success  Undecided

I'm not sure what you are tring to accomplish. Create a new spreadsheet and share it with me so I can help you hands on when I have time

the INDIRECT command was not forwarding its return as a string somehow for the parseBtc command to process it, but I found a way around it thanks  Wink
anyway, the importHTML keeps falling out so I need to activate the command every time manually. don't know if it's just a google servers issue..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:09:19 PM

great job! however i'm unable to import in excel or even add my own coin quantity to a copy of the spreadsheet on google docs to keep them almost instantly updated .. since if i add the quantities i noted the spreadsheet stops updating. how to do?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
suzukii

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:34:55 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 06:26:08 PM by suzukii

This is web 2.0. Why create context rich altcoin information when you can make a spreadsheet?

Ok.  That sounds excellent.
How do I import just the constant updating price of Litecoin into one cell for my Excel 2010 spreadsheet?
Steps if possible please.  
I just wish to show my wife how this stuff could work.

Success & ease of implementation equals a BTC donation worth the price of a Starbucks Venti Cinnamon Dolce Crème Frappuccino.  Grin

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Suzukii

(Live long & ...keep mining)

Hardware:
Avalon 200Gh/s 55nm | Raspberry Pi model B | Minepeon 0.2.4.3 (...was 0.2.5-pr2) | BFGMiner 3.10.0 | 28x Manhattan USB 2.0/3.0 powered Hub | 5x ASIC Block Erupter @333 MH/s | 3x BFL Jalapeño's Total ~232.7 GH/s
inf1ux

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 04:32:54 PM

When I go to the demo, nothing works. Can someone resurrect this, or provide suggestions for a replacement?
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:50:52 PM

When I go to the demo, nothing works. Can someone resurrect this, or provide suggestions for a replacement?

I will take a look at this. This is definitely something that is from my interest too. This learnt me that there is a Coinmarketcap API. And this is something thta excites me !
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:27:06 PM

By replacing the now() function for today() function the CoinmarketCapHTML tab is working, but the script also need to be fixed.
gcxc

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:10:26 PM

Hello folks.  Here's an Excel version I put together using COINMARKETCAP data for those that dislike/don't use Google:

https://securisync.intermedia.net/us2/s/q06fxlAc7oDUEE9kU9D3eL001180dd

Tips are welcome too, if you care to share :O

Eth:  0x0568eb8c2b00ee1f2460dc7df30923cc09244ee7
BTC: 1APDCAHmQjSvtcMdhVaCiwzRNWTkiVcAUz
LTC: LPAimjN1z2iqCwLZ2Cxz1G6gUKygyvSNJz

lifeiscrypto

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:59:26 AM

Was anyone able to fix the google spreadsheet?
nwtrades

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:55:53 AM

I'd also be interested in seeing an update to the Google spreadsheet. I was only able to get as far as having CoinmarketCapHTML and CoinmarketCAPTemporized sheets working.
The Flexican

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:05:06 PM

Check out https://cointracking.info
Does the job wonderfull for me!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: