Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy (Warning!)  (Read 2590 times)
gtraah (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:09:21 PM

I just want to make sure you are warned about this company, I want to tell you what they did and in the progress of doing right now.

I Put some money into Cryptsy almost 1 week ago and then I changed it from LTC into IFC and then sent some IFC back to my wallet. But guess what happen? I confirmed the withdrawal email and everything was fine, But it has been sitting in Pending since 7th Dec.. I have open 5 Different tickets they will not respond to me or anything. I am now on a abusive rampage because they do not respond. At first I was normal, then (No reply) i got frustrated, Again (No reply) now I am angry and it is shown in my messages to them (STILL No reply) By now i am EXTREMELY FURIOUS. The left over money I have in Cryptsy  is also stuck there, it says my account is in negative and I have to take care of it. WTF!!! My question is, How is my account in Negative when all I did was transfer funds into it LTC and then change it into IFC and then withdraw part of the exchanged IFC. I did not make 1 single Trade. Now everything is frozen and they will not talk to me, And they HAVE ALL MY MONEY, HOW CAN I BE IN NEGATIVE, its like they stole my money and they are asking me for more money to fix it. W T F is that shit??

Honestly I feel powerless, this is the bad thing here with crypto what happens when scam company just decides they are going to Rob you and there is nothing you can do about it? All I can do is tell everyone of you guys hoping that you listen to what I have said and the company goes to hell or blows up b4 it gets there.

How would anyone here feel if  company has taken your money and wont give it back, and I am talking about a company that is holding MANY peoples money.

Any advise here?
phunixx

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:46:20 PM

Contact BigVern through twitter and he will deal with it asap mate (https://twitter.com/cryptsy)
He helped me out also few days ago
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:54:24 PM

They didn't stole anything, it's just not visible.  If you would even use the search function of this forum once, you would have known.

Cryptsy wasn't prepared for these amounts of users (and trades made), that's why they have a delay in answering (thousands of) tickets and because their servers aren't prepared for this, the website is slow and things like this happen.

I "lost" some BTC and some DigitalCoin due to this, but after I made a few new buy and sell orders regarding these coins, they appeared again in my balances.

Submit a ticket and (eventually) contact BigVern himself through Twitter and you will be allright.   

Next time read the hundreds? of posts regarding these issues before you blame Cryptsy and write that they stole all your money and are a "scam company".

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
gtraah (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:26:21 PM

Is this a JOKE ^^ What the F* are you being serious?  So your saying that I joined Cryptsy so that when I want to withdraw my money I have to wait more than 7 days and then just to find out what is going on, I have to join a forum and search through 100's of threads for the chance to "Try" & "Hope" to get my money back? Angry I don't care if they did not literally steal my money. They have held my money there without my permission for longer than they should!! I cannot even trade with my other money there because they are saying I am in negative credit. And your saying for me to go search through 100's of threads and then I will feel better?!! I DON'T HAVE TO SEARCH THROUGH 100's of threads to know they are having problems, and to be honest I don't care! I am the customer and my money is not where it should be, simple! I needed this money Urgently! And now I do not have it! Don't you realize in the investment world 1 hr difference between investment can cost MILLIONS. This is SERIOUS SHIT. How can some company open up servers when they are not prepared. Bitcoin reached $1000 for GODS SAKE, OFF COURSE there is going to be a flood off investors, now if they cannot handle the traffic get out of the game until you can!

^ Thank you Phunixx for the comment I will message him, What if I dont have twitter, I have FB and stuff? So maybe now I have to join twitter to find my money quicker? Lol nah seriously, is there any other way other than Cryptsy and twitter to contact that guy?
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:37:41 PM

On their twitter thing at the homepage you could have seen they have trouble due to the increasing amount of users. Allmost every day you can find an update over there.

If you join such exchange and trade huge amount of money, you should do soem research in advance in my opinion. If you did, you would have known about this. Obviously you didn't.

I'm not telling Cryptsy is doing a great job, it sucks that balances dissapear and approves and withdrawings might take long, but they don't scam you. 

And, about those servers, they are expanding their capacity.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

huyha123

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:32:58 PM

I "lost" some BTC and some DigitalCoin due to this, but after I made a few new buy and sell orders regarding these coins, they appeared again in my balances.

this is great advice.

basically try doing the same thing that you got problem with. WITH SMALLEST AMOUNT possible this time. this force an audit. and fix the previous balance/issue as well.

and take it from my personal experience with exchanges, you think Cryptsy is bad? I challenge you find a better one. WARNING: other exchanges you could lose money for sure.

Don007
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:53:41 PM

Indeed, sometimes you need to sell / buy the coin more than once to get it fixed by your own, but it does work for me (and so it will for anyone else).

I don't like the lags at Cryptsy, but I don't think there is a better alternative. I think Cryptsy will be better soon, as soon as the got up with the tickets and have added more servers.

Gelbstich

Activity: 562
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 01:15:51 AM

and take it from my personal experience with exchanges, you think Cryptsy is bad? I challenge you find a better one. WARNING: other exchanges you could lose money for sure.
In my experience I can clearly say that vircurex.com is a lot better. Withdraws/deploys are executed immediately and I never had any lags there. I've deployed 1 btc to vircurex and it took exactly 2 confirmations (10 minutes) until I was able to trade with them. I've also deployed 0.5 btc at cryptsy and it took over 3 hours (13 confirmations) until they had unlocked my coins...
Yesterday I've cancelled an order at cryptsy and now - 25 hours later - I'm still waiting to get them back to my account balance... since I set all of my btc onto this order I can't even make a micro-order to get my balance fixed. Btw: Wtf is this that you have to do some tricks to be able to work with your money?! And I surely won't deploy anymore coins at cryptsy. Not even 1 satoshi.

They probably don't scam you, but it's the worst service you can get anywhere without beeing scammed.

H

░░░                 
            ░▒█████████████▓░           
          ▓███████████████████▓         
        ▓█████████▓▓▒▓▓▓████▓░         
      ▒███████▒           ░             
     ▓█████▓░                     ░▒   
    ▓█████▒    ░▓███████▓▒        ░▓▓▒ 
   ░█████░   ░█████████████▒    ▒▓▒▒▓░
   █████▒   ░███████████████▓    ▓▒▒▒▓  
   █████    █████████████████░   ▒▓▒▒▓░ 
  ░████▓   ░██████████▓▓▓▓▓███   ░▓▒▒▓░ 
  ▒████▓   ▒████▓▒░              ░▓▒▒▓░
   █████ ░███▓░   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▒▒▓░
   ████████▓  ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓░    ▓▒▒▓▓ 
   ░██████   ░▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▒▒▓░ 
    ▓███▒       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░     ▓▓▒▓▓▒   
     ▓█                      ▒▓▓▒▓▓▒   
              ░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       
          ░███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         
             ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒            

R I Z E N
.......White Paper....... .......Node System and Sidechains....... .......Help Desk.......

pbody

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:20:24 PM

How many confirmations does it normally take? I have 50 and I am still waiting for my coins to show up in my wallet. Nothing is pending. Its as if I have been robbed. Why the hell would cryptsy give this illusion? Or is it an illusion?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:19:48 PM

Any advise here?

Yes.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Gelbstich

Activity: 562
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 11:25:34 PM

How many confirmations does it normally take? I have 50 and I am still waiting for my coins to show up in my wallet. Nothing is pending. Its as if I have been robbed. Why the hell would cryptsy give this illusion? Or is it an illusion?
For me it usually shows up at my "pending" balance somewhere between 0 and 3 confirmations. Are you sure you've sent them to the right address?

H

░░░                 
            ░▒█████████████▓░           
          ▓███████████████████▓         
        ▓█████████▓▓▒▓▓▓████▓░         
      ▒███████▒           ░             
     ▓█████▓░                     ░▒   
    ▓█████▒    ░▓███████▓▒        ░▓▓▒ 
   ░█████░   ░█████████████▒    ▒▓▒▒▓░
   █████▒   ░███████████████▓    ▓▒▒▒▓  
   █████    █████████████████░   ▒▓▒▒▓░ 
  ░████▓   ░██████████▓▓▓▓▓███   ░▓▒▒▓░ 
  ▒████▓   ▒████▓▒░              ░▓▒▒▓░
   █████ ░███▓░   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▒▒▓░
   ████████▓  ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓░    ▓▒▒▓▓ 
   ░██████   ░▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▒▒▓░ 
    ▓███▒       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░     ▓▓▒▓▓▒   
     ▓█                      ▒▓▓▒▓▓▒   
              ░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       
          ░███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         
             ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒            

R I Z E N
.......White Paper....... .......Node System and Sidechains....... .......Help Desk.......

Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 11:30:29 PM

Taken 48 hours for me recently. I've stopped trading.

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:28:52 AM

same here #37961
missing BTC :?/ its not showing up on Cryptsy account.
764e35b5794d48693f5606250d4a4991ec3ba44790a70e9e387b77d9df24de0b

Please vote and give your ticket number Here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361944.msg3955848#msg3955848
Is cryptsy.com scamming us out of our hard earned coins?
Yes, I will never use them again- 15 (23.4%)
NO!, I still believe in cryptsy.com- 28 (43.8%)
Please cryptsy.com dont let us down Sad- 21 (32.8%)Lock Voting
Total Voters: 64

Please keep on voting and post your ticked number Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361944.msg3955848#msg3955848

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
jjtech

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:35:08 AM

I had similar situation for a moment and solved it in few minutes by making a small transfer in the same coin. I found about this way in 15-30 minutes. This is a new exchange and it looks like they have a lot of new customers everyday, so they might get stuck a bit here and there. But I haven't experienced any thing truly "dodgy" from Cryptsy.
jjtech

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:38:34 AM

Wtf is this that you have to do some tricks to be able to work with your money?!

bug?
jjtech

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:40:32 AM

I think Cryptsy will be better soon, as soon as the got up with the tickets and have added more servers.

yeah - I hope soon
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:45:24 AM

Please post negative reviews on mullick (mullick runs cryptsy) feedback! Please people post negative reviews untill they hear our CRY!  Angry
Here the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=99433

enough is enough! Its been a couple days and people are loosing out on trades and sells! Please Fix the problem, Please!

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
nate008

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:54:47 AM

Something is not wrong.
Threads with problems with Cryptsy pop up like mushrooms , there are 6 on the last updates page and much more on the last 5 pages.

It seems they are overwhelm at this moment and this is not good , especially since x-mas is coming.

subhead

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:57:57 AM

Taken 48 hours for me recently. I've stopped trading.

yea same for me. done with cryptsy.

EvilHumpty.com EU P2Pool LTC-DOGE-REDD-MOON
BTC: 1JJ4oUshc5KE7xZeDJXXVNHwFxrMct56Zj
LTC: LdZ85kmtnBRPWYCPgYRThQWS7GsHEn4PKn
nate008

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:33:21 AM

Contact BigVern through twitter and he will deal with it asap mate (https://twitter.com/cryptsy)
He helped me out also few days ago

Just by reading and replying to that avalanche of twitts he won't be able to have any time for actually solving the issues
There are problems at cryptsy and the people working there are overwhelmed at the moment.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: