Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Iwill4coin.com- I will do that for 0.015 BTC- We call ours BIT not GIG  (Read 545 times)
kezzyp (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:47:46 PM

I will save you all from reading a long text..

This site setup similar to Fiverr but works differently for the benefit of bitcoin users all around the world, site will be constantly upgraded and everyone is welcome to suggest, even programmers are welcome to apply and work on the site, BUT you will be paid only in Bitcoins, we intend to include,

Weekly and Monthly Payments for Staffs-
===============================
Presently we require
-Web designer/Graphic Designer
-Programmer
-Marketer
-----Can come from anywhere in the world-----
=========Only for Now===============

The site is safe as you wont lose your bitcoins because of the fact that the system works to both buyer and seller's benefit.
-If Buyer Orders a "BIT" from a seller and pays, the money is not sent to the "Seller" until the buyer confirms work delivered by accepting work delivery in the system, then the funds are auto sent to Sellers balance in the system.

Sellers can Request Withdrawals, no minimum withdrawal amount, once requested within 24 to 48 hours payment is sent to Seller's Bitcoin Address..

This goes for buyers too

Do we charge fees: Yes we charge fees, so we can pay staffs too  and keep the site growing and updated for you.
Fee amount: Request to withdraw of 0.002, you will get 0.018.

Any-other payment method: No we only send Bitcoins as payment and receive bitcoins as payment, lets build bitcoins together.

TIPS: Always withdraw your bitcoins, don't leave so much "BITCOINS"  in the system as the system is not a bank..

Contacts:
Payments Enquiry: payments@iwill4coin.com
Support: support@iwill4coin.com
=======================================

Add funds to your account and then order your "BIT"

Sellers its free to register, just sign up and start selling.

Buyers, leave feedbacks after buying to grow reps of good sellers.

More to come soon as we update, we need everyone to join the team, your welcome to be a

-Member Of Board: You can be a board member and monitor users feedback, complains and help to suggest to us how to best tackle problems, will be respected members from here.

-Investors: You can Invest in the development of this site to a big Bitcoin Marketplace that offer Jobs to all and pay via Bitcoin,
Investors will be promoted on the site as VIP in the forum, own shares in accordance to their invested amount, Get their businesses Promoted in Commercials and Emails to Iwill4coin Users.
Investors amount starts from  5 BTC.
For investors we are still discussing the shares percentage when its agreed upon we will publish to let investors in.

-Developers: Web Developers, programmers, we require you to test the system, analyze errors, fix them create new functions and app, suggest new functions or app to the members VIP board, the board will look and approve or deny before any progress begins.

-Anything you can be to support this site: Show us your support, we grow together, as bitcoin improvement is our main objective, "Iwill4coin" was not created for one man alone, it was created to benefit all, everybody infact in one way or another, share the word lets get together and make the next big news.

Urgent Vacant Application, which is of-course free for the time being until we get fully started.

facebook Manager: We need like 5 Individuals, they will be admins and modulators of the facebook and twitter accounts..

Everybody willing to join this, just post in the comment section  and email workwithus@iwill4coin.com as well.

Critics and no good comments will be ignored, be positive, get into the system and get yourself working part of full time, we can all be admins in one part or another.

No referrals system to avoid spamming, promise free bitcoins and you see the links everywhere..

Wait for your comments, and if i by any means posted this in thee wrong section, i am deeply very sorry about that and will asap move to the right section if you let me know where, no disrespect to anyone so you too don't disrespect me..

https://www.facebook.com/iwill4coins
https://twitter.com/iwill4coins
Abuse@iwill4coin.com
payment@iwill4coin.com
support@iwill4coin.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: