Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 08:15:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My day with cryptsy  (Read 604 times)
rix5 (OP)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:56:14 PM

My deposit is not credited after 3 days.
Support doesn't really work my tickets. I only get standard replies and problems not solved.
I am scared to place orders. Any order can lock my account and be deducted twice from my account. So i can only trade in very small quantities on noumerous accounts now instead of real volume on a single account.
Most orders don't show up under 'open orders' so once an order is placed i a) don't know if it is there b) am not sure if the coins are lost c) have the risk of actually loosing coins d) can't cancel the order

i stopped trading. I was forced to.

the only thing working right now is withdrawals, which is a good thing.

How does everybody else manage to trade there?

We really need more competition amongst exchanges. That is for sure.
Krabby

Activity: 644

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:00:05 PM

Humm, you made me go and check my cryptsy which I deposited to yesterday.
I have received my funds luckily.

I am also cautious about trading there as their system has screwed me in the past.
I'm still going to keep a small amount in that exchange as often various coins are not available anywhere else.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:01:46 PM

I don't have any problems since 2 days. All trading actions are handled within less of a minute. Sure - it should work instant but compared to last week this is now much better.
lonesoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:16:07 PM

I don't have any problems since 2 days. All trading actions are handled within less of a minute. Sure - it should work instant but compared to last week this is now much better.

Im the same, have transferred and sold 900mil CENTs today without problem.

moved the income to NETcoin and replaced a sell order. All is working as it should.

Cryptsy has never been the fastest exchange but it gets there in the end.

I did end up losing 0.16 BTC from a sale and waited 28 hours for a response from Support which was them saying could you please provide x/x/x data (even though it was all in the first ticket!) I did comment saying they would get through tickets quicker if they read them and then act rather than doing a standard copy and paste of a time waster message. (because they didn't fix the issue I had an additional 9 hours wait {they replied just after i went to bed!})

anyway a couple of hours later the BTC arrived in my account safe and sound (I have also received some additional coins which would of appeared to have gone missing months ago! not massive amounts but it seems as though the Audit they ran has resolved a lot of the missing coin issues.)

So if you want to be a second by second trader i would avoid Cryptsy at the moment.

if you want to buy at a set price and then sell at a set price Cryptsy is great.

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
PeterL

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:25:45 PM

Just transferred a bunch of tag coins into cryptsy and it took a while, but they've arrived.
spud3861

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:27:25 PM

Probably once a day coins go missing when I cancel an order. Sometimes takes over 24 hours to show up again. But never completely lost anything.

TB2YQ4-H73NTI-V3UVRT-WFAJXR-BUSECT-XE4A4L-27FY
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:29:47 PM

Outside of the hiccup the other day its running fine on my end too. The only thing that bothers me is some coins get there fast...while others take FOREVER... many confermations. I dont know it that is how it is set up with each coin being different like that. I think the main issue is the volume they do.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
lyno

Activity: 150
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:40:23 PM

Probably once a day coins go missing when I cancel an order. Sometimes takes over 24 hours to show up again. But never completely lost anything.

Same here. Yesterday 25 LTC disappeared after i canceled a trade. Hours later, without the LTC refunded, i got a little bit uneasy. Especially after i discovered that i no longer was able to cancel trades. Then, suddenly, all hanging trades went through and the missing LTC was added back to my balance. Cryptsy still lags and bucks a little but so far everything worked out in the end.
lonesoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:45:35 PM

Outside of the hiccup the other day its running fine on my end too. The only thing that bothers me is some coins get there fast...while others take FOREVER... many confermations. I dont know it that is how it is set up with each coin being different like that. I think the main issue is the volume they do.

I think when it comes to the speed at which coins are deposited its also down to the particular coin network, My CENT deposits seem to fly, maybe 10-20 minutes to get confirmations on both ends.

on the other hand my TAG coins seem to take at least 2 hours previous has taken 6 hours to get in ;-) so i assume network rate is also a factor here :-)

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: