Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Street is getting ready to dive into Bitcoin?  (Read 1011 times)
Paashaas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3473
Merit: 4451

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:16:44 PM

After reading some things about Bitcoin on the internet i watched this site about Wallstreet, who are prepairing to invest also into BTC.

I dont know if its 100% true but its logical that this will be there new ''upcomming market''. Guy's it might be a pandora's box opend with all new things created around the BTC.

2014 will be a good year for BTC, but the only thing im worried is the price, it will go skyrocket and down a lot of times, but this step from big investors is needed to make the price stable?

Buy coins while there still cheap atm  Wink

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/230346

Greetings Raymond.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 04:23:57 PM

pump & dump
Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:35:55 PM

After reading some things about Bitcoin on the internet i watched this site about Wallstreet, who are prepairing to invest also into BTC.

I dont know if its 100% true but its logical that this will be there new ''upcomming market''. Guy's it might be a pandora's box opend with all new things created around the BTC.

2014 will be a good year for BTC, but the only thing im worried is the price, it will go skyrocket and down a lot of times, but this step from big investors is needed to make the price stable?

Buy coins while there still cheap atm  Wink

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/230346

Greetings Raymond.

Bitcoin can be made stable using colored coin. So the problem will be whether or not Bitusd can be stable. BitUSD will be purchased instead of Bitcoin for people who want stability.
jeppe

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:07:16 PM

i think the price will go up until it becomes main stream (not in the near future though)
Qoheleth
Legendary

Activity: 960
Merit: 1028

Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 05:16:25 PM

Bitcoin can be made stable using colored coin. So the problem will be whether or not Bitusd can be stable. BitUSD will be purchased instead of Bitcoin for people who want stability.
The problem with a USD colored coin is that it trades forex risk for counterparty risk. You have to really trust the issuer that they'll pay you your FRNs when you go to cash them out.

Of course, the exception is if it's the Reserve/Mint issuing the colored coin; in that case, there's no counterparty risk because your USD-colored coins are USD. But that seems like a bit much to hope for.

If there is something that will make Bitcoin succeed, it is growth of utility - greater quantity and variety of goods and services offered for BTC. If there is something that will make Bitcoin fail, it is the prevalence of users convinced that BTC is a magic box that will turn them into millionaires, and of the con-artists who have followed them here to devour them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: