Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bytecoin (BCN) failing, BitcoiNote (BTCN) overcomes all issues with algo update!  (Read 70 times)
ETHAppCoin (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:58:40 PM

There's lots of unhappy Bytecoin community members  Cry  complaining about the issues that their fav coin has come across. As a privacy coins supporter, I saw that a while ago BitcoiNote also had problems with network overload and stuck transactions. Their devs worked on it, improved their algorithm and everything works perfect now. They described everything on Medium in case you're more techy:

https://medium.com/@bitcoinote/never-stuck-again-the-new-bitcoinote-algorithm-54a03d293877

Considering how they handled the issues and came up with great solutions, I think it's definitely one of those small coins to look into before they become real big (and expensive). They will soon be listed at another exchange so first come, first served Wink.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

This should be clear warning for all those people screaming at projects in telegram, "When BINANCE!?!?!"

Binance is both a blessing and a curse.
On one hand, it really can pump up the price to all time highs upon listing.
On the other, that coin can quickly fade to oblivion.

In the case of Bytecoin, it shot all the way up to .000012 btc with crazy volume.
Now, it is down to .0000017, around 2 cents.
Listing on binance showed the weaknesses of the coin to the world and now, even if they get the wallets all sorted out, it will have an incredibly hard time to recover.

There is still a high amount of volume on binance only because people are trying to get rid of them.
Then, in a weeks time, the volume will plummet and the price will stay low.
Binance is ruthless in competition, low volume coins don't ever appreciate as they could even if they are on Binance.

With that being said, I'm not familiar with BTCN, I guess I'll check it out, but honestly, there hasn't been any privacy coin I've seen that is better than Monero.

bitcoinote

Activity: 268
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

WOW! We are very happy to see that Bitcointalk members do appreciate the effort we put into developing BitcoiNote!

We have indeed worked on improving BitcoiNote's algorithm to make sure that issues with network, stuck transactions and other 'surprises' will not be a problem for our community. It's our goal to make BTCN the best, fastest and most reliable private coin!
bitcoinote

Activity: 268
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

Listing on binance showed the weaknesses of the coin to the world and now, even if they get the wallets all sorted out, it will have an incredibly hard time to recover.

With that being said, I'm not familiar with BTCN, I guess I'll check it out, but honestly, there hasn't been any privacy coin I've seen that is better than Monero.

It is not our goal to be a 'hit & run' or 'get rich quick' scheme. We are starting small and we are developed by various members of our community. We all value decentralization and privacy as we believe they lie at the core of cryptocurrency concept. We will grow with the support of our community.
FutureToken

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:31:31 PM

BITCOINOTE beats BYTECOIN!!!

that's a good read!  Grin

There's lots of unhappy Bytecoin community members  Cry  complaining about the issues that their fav coin has come across. As a privacy coins supporter, I saw that a while ago BitcoiNote also had problems with network overload and stuck transactions. Their devs worked on it, improved their algorithm and everything works perfect now. They described everything on Medium in case you're more techy:

https://medium.com/@bitcoinote/never-stuck-again-the-new-bitcoinote-algorithm-54a03d293877

Considering how they handled the issues and came up with great solutions, I think it's definitely one of those small coins to look into before they become real big (and expensive). They will soon be listed at another exchange so first come, first served Wink.
Somsak-90

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

Why would such a big coin not be able to fix this? BTCN solution seems innovative! Bytecoin should learn from it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: