Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About 85% of the givaways don't pay.  (Read 589 times)
allanlumi (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 03:16:00 PM

This is sad but it is true. i have submited my wallet in about 20 giveaways and got coins from 5 of them...
allanlumi (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 03:20:04 PM

Yes, it's a pity that lots of giveaways do not actually pay out or just a fraction of what's been promised.

All coins in the StableCoin giveaway were sent out however, you received yours too.Smiley
http://sbc.blockexplorer.io/address/sNi7haiJV1aykppWaxQTsiPQRK2PTHqdPo

yes this was the one i got the fastest Smiley
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 03:20:40 PM

This is sad but it is true. i have submited my wallet in about 20 giveaways and got coins from 5 of them...

if any of my givaways haven't payed out shoot me a pm as people do get missed out sometimes ( I normaly have other people paying out for me )

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 03:36:28 PM

if any of my givaways haven't payed out shoot me a pm as people do get missed out sometimes ( I normaly have other people paying out for me )

This.

And also, if you find a giveaway thread that was started like 8 months ago then chances are its closed. For the official Franko giveaway thread please always visit the franko forums. The ones on BTCtalk usually have a cap on them.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
chalkyuk

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:04:58 PM

Ive found this out myself. as a newbie to the cryptocurrencie world with very few coins.  i entered some giveaways only to recieve about 5% of coins i entered for....

A big up to the FRANCO peeps, thanks for the coin also a big thanks to the STABLECOIN  peeps for there coin. And a few other peeps thankyou.. Kiss
cad_cdn

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:10:07 PM

yep, they just want the free bumps on their posts for popularity..like this one.

bob131313

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:26:01 PM

Sometimes when running a promo you have to be clear on the end date.  Updating the title with [CLOSED] is a good practice, or locking the thread. Had a few post to some ZET giveaways I did and they posted way after the thread was done. 
Posting your address to a thread that was completed will not get you freebies.

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:31:28 PM

Yes if they would just put in the title [Closed] I wouldn't have a problem with it.
But i'm new to the forum and 1/10 i don't receive anything, its a pitty.
I guess its to good to be true to get free stuff constantly, awesome from the ppl who do pay tho!

lonesoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:37:47 PM

I did the same thing a while ago, I then spent a couple of hours compiling a list of where i had signed up and waited to see if they coins paid out.

I found the same results as you, it was maybe 5% of the faucets i signed up too actually paid out within 2 hours.  I went back at the required times and the ones that worked ended up being out of coins.

I have noticed various random tiny amounts of coins appearing in my cryptsy account. So it could be that the give away you signed up to has some additional requirements (several i saw needed at least 10 people to sign up before it paid out.)

As with everything in life the best things never seem to last ^.^  (but do check back! lots of them run on donations)

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 04:42:29 PM

Sometimes when running a promo you have to be clear on the end date.  Updating the title with [CLOSED] is a good practice, or locking the thread. Had a few post to some ZET giveaways I did and they posted way after the thread was done. 
Posting your address to a thread that was completed will not get you freebies.

I think locking the thread is the best practice from now on.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: