Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete please  (Read 148 times)
nev1d (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 43

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:24:18 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 05:39:55 PM by nev1d

Delete please
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:45:38 PM

Registration date on the forum:    January 03, 2018, 05:15:41 PM
     Number of posts: 252
     Link to posts:
         https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3312998.0
          https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3502978

Your idea is wonderful. It helps newbies get the merit from their quality posts
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

Why on earth did you have to use that crappy oversized text. I couldn't be bothered to read it, and I put you on ignore. Please post properly, unless you are making spammy signature promotion announcements of course.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
nev1d (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

Why on earth did you have to use that crappy oversized text. I couldn't be bothered to read it, and I put you on ignore. Please post properly, unless you are making spammy signature promotion announcements of course.
I listen to the opinions of people and therefore the post was edited. At the moment, does it look better? If so, let me know. Thank you!
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

You are like TMAN do not like many colors and other strange things
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:31:34 PM

Not all people are the same perception in reading or what they want that clearly to read and harmful to the sewer eyes.

Well, that his opinion and there's nothing to do if he going to ignore you.

Make a regular post and not necessarily to bolded in and have a different colors to emphasize what you mean in your thread post.
Anyway, good to see you have a giveaway service good luck for finding some sponsor.

nev1d (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

Not all people are the same perception in reading or what they want that clearly to read and harmful to the sewer eyes.

Well, that his opinion and there's nothing to do if he going to ignore you.

Make a regular post and not necessarily to bolded in and have a different colors to emphasize what you mean in your thread post.
Anyway, good to see you have a giveaway service good luck for finding some sponsor.

Thank you so much. I listen to every feedback and wish and in the process I edit my post. I understand that different people like to make out and see posts in different ways, but I'm not sure that it's worth adding people to ignore after that.
Alone055

Activity: 1050
Merit: 204

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

How on earth couldn't you find a single merit worthy post in the entire forum while there are hundreds of posts being Merited every day because of their quality?  Huh
People say that the Merit system is working fine and the quality of posts have increased by now, and if that is true, then why do I still find people opening threads like this saying they can't find enough constructive posts to reward them with Merits? It really doesn't make any sense to me.  Huh

Why am I doing this?
I understand that I myself have a small amount of merit, but I hope that people will support this idea.

That might be the actual reason behind such services popping up everyday even by people having almost nothing more than 2 Merits in their pockets. The hope of support from people in shape of Merits is what encourages every other person to start Merit Rewarding services and become too lazy not to surf the forum properly to find some good posts themselves and reward them.

nev1d (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:34:29 PM

How on earth couldn't you find a single merit worthy post in the entire forum while there are hundreds of posts being Merited every day because of their quality?  Huh
People say that the Merit system is working fine and the quality of posts have increased by now, and if that is true, then why do I still find people opening threads like this saying they can't find enough constructive posts to reward them with Merits? It really doesn't make any sense to me.  Huh

Why am I doing this?
I understand that I myself have a small amount of merit, but I hope that people will support this idea.

That might be the actual reason behind such services popping up everyday even by people having almost nothing more than 2 Merits in their pockets. The hope of support from people in shape of Merits is what encourages every other person to start Merit Rewarding services and become too lazy not to surf the forum properly to find some good posts themselves and reward them.
You have the right to think of anything, and I can not prevent it. But in fact, if you collect all the posts in 1 topic, then not only will I be able to share the merit with them, but also other people. They will notice that this or that person needs it. By going into this topic they will know that here you can find many interesting topics that they can support.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: