Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin listing requirements for big exchanges in 2018  (Read 148 times)
BuALI (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

I have an interesting project under development and I would like to know what the requirements would be to get listed on a popular exchange..
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

Think the best idea would be to contact the exchanges. Many have a tab for listing a coin.
abrr

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:33:53 PM

I heard, if project want listing coin on binance, they need to pay a few million dollars. I think it's very expensive.
voBits Exchange

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:38:12 PM

Y
I heard, if project want listing coin on binance, they need to pay a few million dollars. I think it's very expensive.

This is not that true as most exchange will only list viable projects that are interest to its community  while some will support such a  project if its future goals are bright.
PROTO_Token

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:01:52 AM

I have heard of both scenarios.  Be sure you are ready when you contact the exchanges or you can bet the answer will be NO for listing your project.

If your project is legit, good for the space's growth, and shows real value, economics says the exchanges will want to list your project.
voBits Exchange

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

Y

This is not that true as most exchange will only list viable projects that are interest to its community  while some will support such a  project if its future goals are bright.

You can contact our support center at https://vobits.github.io or do a listing request via https://github.com/voBits/tokenbase/issues/new
so we can look at it and take advice
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: