Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:18:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to Cryptsy?  (Read 1098 times)
NyanCat (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:39:37 PM

I am shocked that many people still trade altcoins on Cryptsy if there are alternatives with high amount of currency pairs.

1. They have BIG lags every day. I am not able to do simple things in my account because site is loading so long.

2. Trade system has many bugs. One day I bought few thousands of coins and they gave me double amount (lol!). I was able to widthdraw this money. I wrote them ticket about this accident (I am honest, yes). After waiting one day my BTC balance went to negative value and I was not able to widthdraw. So I was waiting and waiting and waiting. Then I got message from their bot asking me if my problem was solved because they have so many tickets and dont have time to check it. I was waiting 2 more days and then this currency went up so much, so I sold it and got double money where covering the negative BTC was small problem (thanks Cryptsy, you lent me money!).

Yesterday I had next accident. My order was not completed and I cancelled it. I got message that money was returned but I dont have it. I wrote them message - and what?! again story with their bot! Unbelievable!

3. They wrote that they answer for all the tickets in 24h hours. Sometimes I wait few days only to get message from their bot asking me if my problem was solved (by magical reason I think).

What do you think about Shi....ekhm Cryptsy?
HigsonPP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:50:00 PM

cryptsy is awful. trade engine is a joke. scary when coins just constantly disappear for hours, orders dont show on books, etc. they screw you too.... you place sell order, they take coins, then they refund those coins hours later after price has dropped....

MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:14:23 PM

cryptsy is awful. trade engine is a joke. scary when coins just constantly disappear for hours, orders dont show on books, etc. they screw you too.... you place sell order, they take coins, then they refund those coins hours later after price has dropped....

these things happening to many peoples now but just too much currencies they have peoples still working on this I was also stuck many time but now I have this its better and more active site right now its referred by one user here https://crypto-trade.com/

sn3aks

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:15:59 PM

cryptsy is way over what they can handle in volume , so, trades take forever, same with  deposits and withdraw and support is non-existent.
what you have is a dilema, they have alot of the best alt coins for trading but can't deal with the trades, you can get alot of the same coins on bter, but not all of them, Im not sure what other options there are.
hieroglyph

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 11:49:04 PM

Wow I remeber back when I first heard of cryptsy I would have thought it could be the next best thing but now it's like a polar opposite of what one would have assumed.  I guess the old term don't believe the hype comes into play.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: