Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am sponsoring a nice sized tournament on Grid Poker tonight, sign up and play!  (Read 559 times)
insertcoolusername (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:52:50 PM

I have been playing on Grid Poker, and think that they have by far the best client, the most stable software, the widest variety of games, and the best staff around.

We just need the players.

SO......

I asked the owners to open up a big gtd, low buyin tournament tonight, and I am paying the gtd!  Great chance for an overlay, and its cheap.  Come check out this site, and play in the special Mega 5 chip gtd tonight!  Make sure to say hi to me in the chat box, my name there is tboraids.

The Details:

5 chip buyin.  200 chips gtd.  Slow structure.  Starts at 8PM ET. 

5 chips is only .0005 btc.  Less than a dollar, to try out the great site.  Also, they have a 100% deposit bonus on your first btc deposit.  AND there are freerolls most of the time during the afternoon and night.

Come try it, join this tournament, and say hi in chat to me, and tell me you came to the site after seeing this post, and I may have additional surprises for you as well!

The website:  gridpoker.eu
Grid Pokers bitcointalk thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=286645.new#new
HigsonPP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:47:31 PM

too bad, i wont be home from work in time Angry

insertcoolusername (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:50:58 PM

too bad, i wont be home from work in time Angry

Sign up regardless, and try it out.  I am working with Grid staff to set up more, maybe a nice bounty tournament soon with a gtd as well.  If you play poker at all, you will LOVE this site, especially if you are in the USA, and miss FTP or Pokerstars. 
insertcoolusername (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:48:03 PM

Next 5 people to sign up to Grid Poker, deposit, and register and play the 5b 200 gtd tourney tonight, and post here with your username, I will reimburse the buyin to once the tourney starts.

Must deposit and play the tournament to qualify.  First time depositors only for this giveaway.  Find me in chat on Grid Poker after signing up and regging for the tournament (My name there is TBORAIDS), and mention code "gridlock", so I know to check here.

Good luck!
insertcoolusername (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 10:11:29 PM

Nobody wants to join a poker tournament basically no cost, after I refund you the buyin? 

More overlay for us I suppose.  Tourney starts in 3 hours
Skaterdiejosh

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 10:45:12 PM

Is this place legit ?? How new is it are there many members Huh

Tips -  13q4b2Rq2dA579KShuC2LapSK8E94ZeAWy
https://coinbase.com/?r=5276ab
insertcoolusername (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 10:49:34 PM

It is legit, check the main thread.  It is in the OP.  They are building a player base, best btc poker site by far through, try it and see.
insertcoolusername (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 11:50:46 PM

Ill stake 1 person into this, at a 70/30 cut my way.  Make an account, and post here, and message me in chat on site.
hieroglyph

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 11:52:13 PM

I'm not sure if this is one of the sites I tried to log into before but had trouble setting up an account.  Maybe it was just a slow day I can't recall it now but I think I'll stop buy again sometime in the future for game.

moveabit

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:53:28 AM

I wish I read this earlier... lemme know next time something like this happens! I'm completely new to bitcoins Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: