Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:36:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should you choose Etherium?  (Read 293 times)
gemmabrown (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:17:35 PM

There are many coins and token in the market but why people buying Ethereum?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolffi

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

there is many reason about that, as far i know people buying Ethereum is because want to join a ICOs and Trade a token.
Ethereum is a most stable altcoin on cryptocurrency and i love this altcoin. Smiley
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:19:00 AM

I chose Ethereium because I saw it from a few weeks because Ethereum's price kept rising because of its rapid growth and could help other altcoins to go up and now that I know altcoin is in recuperation and that's what a lot of people are waiting for and thus I'm also sure if the price altcoin can be good at the end of 2018

steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:22:43 AM

Etherium should be chosen because there is a probability that this Alternate Coin could match the superiority of BTC in the future. Imagine dollar which is the basic currency of the world. All countries need dollars, that's how it works the more country holds your currency the higher it would be in terms of currency exchange. But even though dollar is most basic currency of all it does not hold that largest amount of Value. It would be the same in Crypto even though BTC is most basic currency of all it does not guarantee that it will still holds that largest exchange rate of all the time.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
angelcoins20

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:26:58 AM

I think the reason why people are choosing ethereum right now is because the price of it is at low. ETH has potentials to double its price as we have seen it last year, plus the fact that this coin is 2nd to BTC so in terms of trustworthiness, you are sure about your investment if you choose it.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:10:45 AM

Because I think that Ethereum has value, regardless of ICO or ERC20 token or market value, trading volume, Ethereum has a good performance.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:17:58 AM

Because the advantages of the etheric workshop provide flexible and versatile smart contracts, it is suitable for the establishment of all kinds of decentralized services. I believe it has more room for development.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:29:48 AM

Because the advantages of the etheric workshop provide flexible and versatile smart contracts, it is suitable for the establishment of all kinds of decentralized services. I believe it has more room for development.

Ethereum is next level of bitcoin. So most of the people buy and hold the coin. It also any time to change the price. So people hold the ethereum long time.  Most of the coin create help to etherum. Ethereum is good investment. So before invest check the price day by day. Time is important for this process. People gather more information form ethereum. So you know about the etherum process. Learn the etherum information then invest. 
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:14:10 AM

i think not at all buy ethereum.....
and for bounty hunter, i am sure they not focus on ethereum.
because they have a lot reference about another altcoin.

CMIIW

-= OI =-
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

In your question only answer is there because most of the token in market is based on ethereum blockchain technology so each successful token create value to ethereum network . Still ethereum is the leader holding highest number of successful projects.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

It's very simple, Ethereum is the BEST

Why? Great and supportive community, Unique platform, Greatest alt-coin ever  and valuable coin, that will explain a lot, no more add-ons.
If you always use ETH, no more explanation about this, it's very obvious! 
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

Ethereum is a very good coin to choose because Ethereum has a development that is able to continue to increase. it is useful to give us far greater benefits. other than that with the benefits achieved will fill your wallet even more.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

Many of the advantages possessed by ethereum, such as ethereum is widely used for the development of various projects so that it is believed will have many requests that will make the price increasing in the future. In addition, ethereum has high stability with large communities as supporters to become more growing.
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

This is also my question to myself, should I buy ETH or BTC, I am currently choosing about those 2 coins, I think the reason why they chose ETH, because ETH has a more chance to pump in the next few years, ETH also attain a high exposure in the market which can also be the cause why ETH is a must crypto to hold. This coin in his infancy stage I think, we're not too late to buy in at dips..
Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

Because ETH is recognized by many people.
And ETH is intelligent contract 2.0, with many ICO projects based on ETH.

Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

people will choose coins that have a definite purpose, good price and a stable price level. people will not take the risk of choosing a coin that does not make a profit. choosing ethereum is now one of the best choices because the ethereum platform is already proven to be the best and the best in cryptocurrency. so still you want to choose another coin than ethereum? it's ana own choice.
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

Because ethereum is owned second place in cryptocurrency world, have a more potential than Bitcoin. It can be king of cryptoworld and for that we need to hold it.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

For example, there are a lot of brands of car but why some people still interested in Lambo, Rollroyce,...just easy because it's better than others. It's the same with ETH, it's the best altcoin so investors interested in investing in ETH than other altcoins Smiley). It's easy to understand, right?

1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

I see in it that it will rise up among other alts in the market. There are lot of reasons why people choosing ethereum and use it, because many ICO’s are ERC20 it means that using ethereum platform they can send and buy from these ICO’s that is why it is more demanding among other alts.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

because I believe Ethereum will survive in the future and can be the best coin after bitcoin because a few weeks ago I saw Ethereum prices continue to rise and now altcoin prices also go up just as bitcoin rises briefly and drops back
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: