Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:29:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 525 times)
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

It seems to me too early to talk about changing the leader in the crypto currency market. Bitcoin is equated with gold, and this indicates that this will manifest itself as a result of heightened interest on the part of large investors, which proves that the market leader will not change.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

There are so many coins in the market today, I really don't know which coin I will invest my money or I don't know which coin can be trusted. I really hope, they filter the coin which is not legit or just a scam coin in the market. So people will not able be scared to invest in cryptomarket.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

Bitcoin is certainly a leader.
In occasion of altcoins - well here it is more difficult. I read somewhere the statistics of the capitalization rating in December of different years. I can't find the link now, unfortunately. So every year twenty leaders look different. I would really like Zilliqa to hit the top 5 by the end of the year. Today it looks incredible. But who knows. Maybe it will be in December.

titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

If China changes its position about the crypto currencies, I think it can give TRON an incredible boost, which is called the Chinese bitcoin.   Huh

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
bucsren

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

I think bitcoin will still be lead the market.  The ethereum, ripple, eos and neo will be leading too. That are the coin that has a good performance and safest to invest so far
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

There are 1614 cryptocurrencies as of today (source: coinmarketcap). Which will make its mark?

Hacken for cybesecurity
Matrix for blockchain
Wanchain for blockchain
sharder for data storage
Elementh for ecommerce
Shivom for medical

ok yes agreed Bitcoin for value storage

Some good names here, I think the most interesting race will be which block is going to take over Ethereum in terms of ICOs. I doubt it will be Matrix or WAN but rather EOS with it's insane amount of transaction and superlow fees, you can't beat that combination.

mr.Guru

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:19:52 PM

Who will be the market leader in the near future? I think that in the near future the market will be the leader of bitcoin. Of course ,after a couple of years, everything can change, but it is unlikely that it will happen so soon. The crypto-currency market is just beginning to exist and many more changes and turns are waiting for it. You just need to keep a close eye on the market and everything will be fine.
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

There are 1614 cryptocurrencies as of today (source: coinmarketcap). Which will make its mark?

I think there is a lot of competition in altcoin world, I think EOS and byteball will have good competition value in the future, and also new arrivals are WBB tokens, for the future, WBB tokens world bit bank has a good price in 2019 , from the info I get on their website, WBB will be close to the price of up to 35 US dollars, EOS and Byteball will compete with ethereum.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

I think that the leaders will now be NEO and IOTA and also NEM. This coin has all the chances to grow strongly in price this quarter. So they are definitely worth investing.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

The new leaders will be the same like the old ones. In order to have new leaders the whole market have to change completely. I don't see it happen.

kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

The first place will be a blockchain, which will be the first to solve the scalability problem. As soon as this blockchain can show the working network with the ability to send cheaply a large number of transactions per second, then this blockchain will be able to come out on top.
Of the applicants: Ethereum, EOS, QuarkChain.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

I think the next big coin will be the EOS. This project in the future may compete with such coins as NEO and Ethereum.
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:49:04 AM

This question can be answer by two options,maybe your pointing out on what next coin that really leads the market and it is actually ethereum as the queen of cryptocurrency coin that next to bitcoin, but talking about a person who leads cryptocurrency business, maybe it's only beyond the control of cryptocurrency creator and founder secretly.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

If China changes its position about the crypto currencies, I think it can give TRON an incredible boost, which is called the Chinese bitcoin.   Huh

China bitcoin it is Bcash because their masternodes currently are located in China on virtual machines. Tron it's hype with whitepaper.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:56:40 AM

coinmarketcap is not updated, there are many tokens or alts that still not listed on their website.
as of now it will be more than 2000 tokens all over the world.
Bitcoin will remain on the top.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

I am sure(it is my opinion)the next leader will be eos,ontology,bancor

PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

I don't think that another currency will overtakes bitcoin in terms of ranking for the next 2yrs as bitcoin will always have supporters behind. Eth will grow more but not enough to dethrone bitcoin as others are just a shitcoins serving for minimal purpose.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
xuuy7

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

Although the transaction price of Bitcoin has recently hit record highs, it is worth noting that Bitcoin’s share in the cryptocurrency market is rapidly being eaten up by Ethereum. There are three main reasons why the development of Ethereum is beyond bitcoin:

The first is that Ethereum's network supports larger-scale and faster transactions technically. Bitcoin's technology has been largely unresolved in recent years. Trading time is limited by network efficiency. It usually takes tens of minutes or even hours, and it cannot keep up with the era of mobile payment. Fast pace

Second, the transaction cost of Ethereum is much lower than that of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not particularly suitable for small payments, and the average cost per transaction is up to 1.5 US dollars.
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:20:07 AM

Bitcoin was always the leader and the flagship, and he is no longer cheated by anything! He has no onologists in the world!
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

At this point it does look like bitcoin will always lead the crytpocurrency market for a long time to come but there is no doubt in my mind that ethereum will one day become a strong contender for the top spot and it will give bitcoin a run for its money. Besides these two, the rest of the market will probably just follow behind like they have always done for the past couple of years.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███