Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:43:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on John Mcafee?  (Read 965 times)
anhquan0212

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:50:40 AM

Đây là một dự án tốt. tôi sẽ tham gia vào chiến dịch tiền thưởng và đầu tư vào ICO
greg227

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:50:29 AM

I'm still pretty new.  Just a few months at this point.  I'm a learning more and more everyday.  Participating in some bounties and airdrops on this forum as well as investing in some projects.  I have a lot to learn but I'm finding blockchain an incredibly interesting space to learn and explore.  I am far enough along to see that a idea that mixes the advantages of both of these top performing coins is one I'm interested in getting into/learning/supporting. 
khoa232

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:59:13 AM

It's true this time bitcoin continues to be highlighted by the eyes of the world, many are still so from it all discussing Blockchain to be used but it is really safe to wear. hopefully with the law on blockchain, all that does not limit the ease of users and victorious for your project.
norfolk88

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:30:20 AM

it's very interesting project and I'll keep looking for more information and updates about the project and I hope it will get listed as soon as possible to any big exchanges sites also.great job.
millithe1st

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:42:37 AM

i am a full time trader and bounty hunter Smiley am willing to work hard for this project!
Xsorleeb

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:00:59 AM

I'm a Bounty hunter and i'll join this project without a single doubt. Waiting for more info now !
delicefig

Activity: 109
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

i think this project have a potential, and will be a partner with many project. good luck teams, i will follow you
i want more info
Grezin

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

Airdrop over? Did the team make an official announcement?
benji91

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:45:00 AM

I'd  love to be involved. I can translate materials into German. I've been heavily involved in crypto for almost 1.5 years and spend a considerable part of my day researching projects, educating myself on the technology, translating whitepapers, and trading.

Feel free to PM me in case you need anything!
mauncoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

Hello,
I'm a bounty hunter and I'm involved in many projects. It's a way to be informed about crypto world and to find some "gems". Nevertheless, I'm not an expert and cannot tell someone: "Invest in this token, it is this, or that etc." And to be honest, ICOs are not "my cup of tea". But, I'm participating in Twitter bounty campaigns, so I hear about it a lot.
What I like in blockchain technology is the fact that most of the platforms, wallets etc. use open source code. So I can compile them myself. I'm a GNU/Linux user and I have regularly to struggle against missing library and those kinds of problems, which increase my skills! I created a dogecoin faucet some time ago, but it has been made empty by a bot... Now, I'm trying to create a structured dockerized infrastructure which I would be able to deploy in the cloud. The goal is to create an exchange, and for instance I think I will use a dockerized Modsecurity container in front of all. There's also a promising project that seems very well constructed: it's the Casper API project, which will bring DDos Attack resistance,  encryption, and many more interesting concepts for building projects.
This is what I can bring to your project, a certain level of knowledge, which I'm trying to increase every day.

Djouga

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

Hi, i don't find a lot information about your project, but i'm curious ! I want to be updated of progress of this project. I'm quite new in crypto currency world (compared to other), i'm not trading. You seem to be a nice team, worker, and you (really) believe in your project, i like it. Lot of Ico have failed last year, time to proove that you can succes without 400m$. I can help you in this project by :
- making bounty campain (twitter, facebook, youtube video, telegram...) i believe in it.
- can help for developpement on website, telegram bot : (i'm freelance : Ruby, Python, java)
- Invest, i'm ready to invest some ETH to your project i'm in !
tharkham

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

Adepte assidu des airdrops valables et avec un vrai projet, j'aime le côté privé de votre projet et le soutien en participant au moins dans un premier temps à son airdrop!
awalia

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

Need indonesian translator sir ?
My portofolio; https://goo.gl/nycWQy

Sent me a pm if u're interested
@dolore1

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

I am new in crypto, and study how to trade right now, all coins I want to hold I need to review if this is potential or the dev was active and how the team works, I saw this project was really good and I want to participate and support. hope you pick me up to be part of it.
mg986

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:36:01 PM

I'am glad to be part of this great project ! I hope i can help the team by emphasazing the buzzon twitter telegram linkedin and other social networks :-)
pliuhkam

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

I am quite new in crypto, I am poor trader but can hold tokens in long term.
nonycinta

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

I am pretty much involved in crypto, fully aware that it is the future. This project will have my maximum support.
sandeepsharma

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

This is probably a fair idea, your project seems interesting but I need more information about that how can I participate in it.
Best of Luck Team.
kingsamosy

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

This project will surely have my full support.
anurika

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

This is thoughtful of the team behind this project. I will support this project fully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: