Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEXO security token - HitBTC, Fatbtc, Hotbit  (Read 437 times)
sud (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:49:10 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 01:01:12 PM by sud

So NEXO gave nice profits for everyone who bought in pre-sale or right after listings on dex'es. Tomorrow it will be listed on HitBTC, and everyone knows what reputations this exchange has. Do you think it will dump right after trading starts there or the hype and FOMO is strong enough to prevent it? I'm thinking if selling now to buy back cheaper is the best plan right now. Any thoughts?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rano

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:56:49 PM

I don't think that it will dump. Moreover people will start to buy it, because it is now on a "larger" exchange. HitBTC ist quite okay. Personally I haven't invested yet and I will buy some Nexo for sure, since the price is still good in my opinion. If you are not sure if it will dump or not, stay awake until it gets listed and decide to sell or keep it.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

If the price spikes when it gets listed, I would sell and buy back when it dips. More than likely that's whats going to happen. Hitbtc is alright, but I don't like the way the trading works. Take DOGE for instance. You have to buy/sell in intervals of 1,000. So if you only have 1,200, then 200 are just kind of stuck there. That's a little bit annoying to me. I've got bags of many different coins on there because of that. Also, a lot of their coins seem to be in maintenance a lot and can't seem to deposit/withdraw them. I know ETP has been in maintenance on there for like a month now.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

Personally, I think it will.  I don't know why coins even list on Hitbtc.  From what I've seen, prices are supported better when projects just stick to the dexes and small exchanges.
sud (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:07:53 PM

The question is if there are more people wanting to buy or sell their bags. Also I have a very bad experience with deposits and withdrawals on HitBTC - many times it takes hours or even days. I think it will be better to have tokens ready on DDEX or ForkDelta and wait for the price movements.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

The question is if there are more people wanting to buy or sell their bags. Also I have a very bad experience with deposits and withdrawals on HitBTC - many times it takes hours or even days. I think it will be better to have tokens ready on DDEX or ForkDelta and wait for the price movements.
It's the main reason when I don't trade on HitBTC. I don't know why but I heard often about same problems with d/w. If this delays are not rare why HitBTC is so popular and have excellent volumes? Many tokens?
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:05:48 PM

So NEXO gave nice profits for everyone who bought in pre-sale or right after listings on dex'es. Tomorrow it will be listed on HitBTC, and everyone knows what reputations this exchange has. Do you think it will dump right after trading starts there or the hype and FOMO is strong enough to prevent it? I'm thinking if selling now to buy back cheaper is the best plan right now. Any thoughts?

I've seen this happen before and I once got in on the act, bought a coin at ICO waited for coin to be listed and sold immediately, at a profit. The price did go up for a couple of hours but then it crashed, I got lucky.
Not saying this will happen to NEXO but it's always a possibility, it depends on who bought and why, are they in it for a quick buck or looking to hodl for the long term.
Erik Goff

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

I wanted to buy NEXO when price was 0.2$ on IDEX, but IDEX didn´t work and now, I am very sad that I did not buy, what is the estimated passive income?

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
sud (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:09:43 PM

IDEX was down for a few days I think, now it's online again. After recent listings of some very popular tokens like NEXO or TOMO, looks like those decentralized exchanges are not prepared for so many transactions. They better get to work, because we will only see more and more volume with crypto gaining popularity.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

What was the pre sale price and the current price?
I keep seeing nexo ads on coinmarketcap lol, it seems like a good deal as it mention "Get paid to Hold" but still gotta check out

Hitbtc is consider a Tier2 exchange at least for me, it has impressive volume but the withdrawal fee there is insanely high, so i doesn't really use it
But listing on it shall consider good as it could bring volume to NEXO
kurlllviss77

Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:04:01 PM

The project looks interesting. Plan take, if the price will fall even a bit. But it's a long-term investment.

[/center]
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:47:37 PM

Hitbtc is not one of the exchanges that will lead to pump, listing fee of hitbtc is very high and does not worth it at all. Most coins listed there has very little volume.

sud (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

What was the pre sale price and the current price?
I keep seeing nexo ads on coinmarketcap lol, it seems like a good deal as it mention "Get paid to Hold" but still gotta check out

Hitbtc is consider a Tier2 exchange at least for me, it has impressive volume but the withdrawal fee there is insanely high, so i doesn't really use it
But listing on it shall consider good as it could bring volume to NEXO

Price depended on the investment amount, there was up to 30% bonus I'm not mistaken, but base value was $0.1 for a token. Yeah, HitBTC has ridiculously high fees, and they don't change them even if coins gain value.

BTW Hotbit listed NEXO yesterday, but I've never heard about this exchange.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:21:20 AM

People are facing these situations with the HitBtc exchange for deposits and withdrawals, there are problems being faced by the exchanges and the same thing happening with the HitBtc, but till now i never faced any problem with the HitBtc.
HappyMod

Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:16:07 AM

Personally, I think HitBTC will not have a big effect on NEXO. It is a solid project, that is fine for long-term if you are in it. Do your own research Smiley

I think volume might even increase in the longer term and NEXO is currently working on different marketing campaigns, for example they had banners a few days ago on coinmarketcap.com - I'm sure there's much to see, but make your own choices! Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

I just had about nexo yesterday and Alot of good things are been said about it and I also had that Wall Street guys are trying to trade and it can also serve as backup for loans.  I am trying to lay my hands on it before it goes to the moon as nexo is going to extra give return to the early investors and joining in this early is better no late and buying when professionals are selling.
sud (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

HitBTC postponed NEXO listing due to some technical issues. Here is the official statement:

Dear Nexo Community,
HitBTC have just informed us that due to technical issues on their end, it will take some additional time to get the NEXO Tokens trading on their platform. Here is the official message from HitBTC - ‘The $NEXO listing, scheduled for today, has been postponed while we conduct final preparations. We’d like to apologize to the @NexoFinance community for the inconvenience. NEXO will list soon, and we will be offering something special to thank you for your patience.’

Wonder what that "something special" will be... free tokens? Roll Eyes
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

There is no improvement in a project that has been working on such a long time. I can not make sense.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
matrix50

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

placing on exchange not always have pumping effect
bratko99

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

The market is just crashing like crazy atm.
NEXO doing that too, damn. I was interested in it few days ago, but wasn't really sure.
Now, I guess I have to get some. Since the price is low. For some quick profits lol

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: