Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEXO security token - HitBTC, Fatbtc, Hotbit  (Read 436 times)
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:53:00 AM

HItBTC is a graveyard for shitcoins) Also now they are now having problems with eth.

Monitoring subsystem notice

Our monitoring systems show that ETH daemons are not stable now. Either ETH network is highly loaded or our servers are overloaded. We are handling it right now and your coins are safe. However, proceeding with withdrawal right now could lead to your transaction being delayed or stuck, until we manually process it, which in the worst case can take up to 4 weeks.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Perform a withdrawal anyway?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

HItBTC is a graveyard for shitcoins) Also now they are now having problems with eth.

Monitoring subsystem notice

Our monitoring systems show that ETH daemons are not stable now. Either ETH network is highly loaded or our servers are overloaded. We are handling it right now and your coins are safe. However, proceeding with withdrawal right now could lead to your transaction being delayed or stuck, until we manually process it, which in the worst case can take up to 4 weeks.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Perform a withdrawal anyway?

I had that message on HitBTC when withdrawing Bytecoin (yes I know, why did I buy Bytecoin) to my Binance wallet but the transaction went through in a couple of minutes, without any problems, so looks like I got lucky.
Vit83

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

4 hours and my transaction is still empty. Can't find it in eth blockchain. Strange because usually, I get my eth in very few minutes.

sud (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

@Vit83

You were lucky before. These are the problems mentioned few times in this thread, and are common on HitBTC exchange. When VIBE was listed on Binance, my good friend send the tokens and waited 5 days for them to show up there... Seriously, how they are still operating with such big volume? I really don't know.
Vit83

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

I was lucky with other exchanges like bittrex, bitfinex, binance. Here I was surprised how long can everything be. I waited for my tokens, they appeared just after pump/dump) I sold them anyway now I can't get my eth) I will use this exchange only for rare tokens tradable only there, only if I will have no other ways)

kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:35:47 PM

While trading on HitBTC is not impressive. But trading volumes are not bad for such a young coin.

[/center]
sud (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:33:16 PM

NEXO is finally listed on HitBTC, but strangely the most volume is still on decentralized exchanges. Maybe it's a sign taht the days when adding to new, big exchange caused a big pump  are over. Even Bitfinex listing new coins have no effect on the price... I think Binance is the last place with serious pump effect going on.

rnayback

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:25:53 PM

I can't seem to find much information on how the passive income works. Would holding Nexo in HitBTC generate the passive income?
sud (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

@rnayback

No, you can't hold tokens on exchange (BTW you should always store your crypto on wallet that you controll private keys to), unfortunately you can't hold them on ERC20 wallet either. Due to regulations, dividends will be paid only if you have NEXO on their platform.

Due to KYC/AML regulations for securities, dividends will be distributed to NEXO token holders according to the NEXO tokens that are held in Nexo Wallets at the cut-off day each month. You are free to deposit/withdraw NEXO tokens at any time to/from the platform.
edundayo

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

NEXO is finally listed on HitBTC, but strangely the most volume is still on decentralized exchanges. Maybe it's a sign taht the days when adding to new, big exchange caused a big pump  are over. Even Bitfinex listing new coins have no effect on the price... I think Binance is the last place with serious pump effect going on.

I was thinking in this line, however HitBTC is the worst example to judge this fact. Listing on HitBTC seems to always create dump rather than pump.

A quitter never wins and winners never quit!
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:27:00 PM

I was thinking in this line, however HitBTC is the worst example to judge this fact. Listing on HitBTC seems to always create dump rather than pump.
lol ! trading volume in idex is bigger than trading volume in hit btc. hitbtc begins to lose with a decentralized exchanger like idex.
i'm personally have not used hitbtc for a long time, I am traumatized because it ever stuck during withdrawal, and their service, especially their customer service is very bad
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

very good news, nexo on hitbtc,I think there will be an increase very sharp prices,because hitbtc has a huge trading volume,better buy nexo now because I'm sure there will be a pump in the near future
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:33:13 PM

first of all I would like to say for myself that, because I've already heard many negative reviews myself and had to be convinced of some of the many things myself. In spite of the two-factor accounts of your account, someone gets constant access to many HITBTC accounts.
sud (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

If anybody is still following NEXO development, here is the latest update with lots of good news, and detailed information about dividends. I ma very bullish about NEXO after reading it, mainly because they will aquire FDIC-insured US chartered bank to expand their business. Also NEXO already have 38 applications form other crypto projects, who wants their coins to be on platform as collateral. Read more on medium.

xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

I don't know why the team did not opt in for good exchange like Binance or Kucoin or even Huobi, despite the amount raised during ico,  it's currently below ico price as of today, Hibtc is a big NO
DaryaDancova

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

NEXO is a promising token, so I think even if it falls, it will necessarily recover after a fall. HitBTC is a good exchange, why did not you like it?
sud (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:50:31 AM

After recent IDEX delistings of a few tokens not meeting their requirements, NEXO volume dropped pretty hard and there isn't any annoucements about new exchange listing. But today we have some good news for NEXO and all coins/tokens deemed securities - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-16/coinbase-says-it-has-green-light-to-list-coins-deemed-securities . Looks like coinbase will be adding some of them soon, and maybe we will see other exchanges following them.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:32:20 PM
Merited by flash101k (5)

If NEXO is listed on Hitbtc then surely NEXO price will drop tomorrow. Because most investors hate the exchange of Hitbtc. NEXO made the mistake of listing on this exchange

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Cy2

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:04:53 PM

After recent IDEX delistings of a few tokens not meeting their requirements, NEXO volume dropped pretty hard and there isn't any annoucements about new exchange listing. But today we have some good news for NEXO and all coins/tokens deemed securities - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-16/coinbase-says-it-has-green-light-to-list-coins-deemed-securities . Looks like coinbase will be adding some of them soon, and maybe we will see other exchanges following them.

Changelly if you don't mind high fees and Bancor if you like fast and easy.
sud (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

New listing is expected soon for NEXO, as they made a partnership with new, promising decentralized exchange from South Korea - Allbit. It is a new DEX, but already got a deal with the biggest Korean crypto exchange Upbit, which made significant investment. More info is available here - https://medium.com/nexo/nexo-partners-with-allbit-to-further-increase-presence-in-south-korea-a91170f6a840
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: