Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PROJECT NEEDS INVESTORS AND DEVELOPERS. MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF 1 ETHEREUM  (Read 138 times)
ilumx (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:01:42 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 04:08:24 PM by ilumx

WE NEED ONLY 40 KEY MEMBERS
40 Million Token RESERVED for These Members
 Please Note that we already have a team of 6 members who have different strenghts and are highly capable of delivering, we only need more people who can bring in their experience, skills and insight into our project

REQUIREMENTS
  • Should be a major Token holder. (at least 140,000 IlumX Token/ must have invested Minimum of 1 Ethereum). Very Important because not having anything at stake could make team members complacent about the success of this project.
  • Must be above 18 years old
  • Be a Freethinker. Conservatives are afraid of change. We believe only in change.

ROLES
  • Key decision makers
  • Evaluate and Advice on improvements to the project.
  • Would be hands on. Improve on the design and performance of our Applications.
  • We would deliberate on expenditures of the IlumX project on development and other costs.
  • Would form the decision board for the ilumX special funds to decide businesses we should fund and medical cases we should intervene in financially.
  • Give the platform good PR.
REWARD/STAKE.

We are reserving 40 Million Tokens for Board Members {one million tokens Each}.

We are happy to give this reward, BUT we want team members to believe more in the project than the financial rewards

to join please follow the link below

http://www.ilumxproject.com/join-our-board/

to learn more please visit our official website http://www.ilumxproject.com
ilumx (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

Only apply if you believe in our project. Thank you
xianglo

Activity: 60
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:00:44 AM

I have done a brick and mortar CU in Maywood, IL before. I had a small IT role...I see on website what you guys generally need. Message me for any help I can be.
ilumx (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:58:58 AM

I have done a brick and mortar CU in Maywood, IL before. I had a small IT role...I see on website what you guys generally need. Message me for any help I can be.
Send us a mail so we can formally discuss at ilumxproject@gmail.com to contact the founder or contact@ilumxproject.com

Thank you
xianglo

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

Will do
ilumx (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

Will do
Ok. thanks
xianglo

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:43:15 PM

Send us a mail so we can formally discuss at ilumxproject@gmail.com to contact the founder or contact@ilumxproject.com

Thank you

Email sent. same name@
ilumx (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

Thank you

Email sent. same name@
replied
ilumx (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

WE NEED ONLY 40 KEY MEMBERS
40 Million Token RESERVED for These Members
 Please Note that we already have a team of 6 members who have different strenghts and are highly capable of delivering, we only need more people who can bring in their experience, skills and insight into our project

REQUIREMENTS
  • Should be a major Token holder. (at least 140,000 IlumX Token/ must have invested Minimum of 1 Ethereum). Very Important because not having anything at stake could make team members complacent about the success of this project.
  • Must be above 18 years old
  • Be a Freethinker. Conservatives are afraid of change. We believe only in change.

ROLES
  • Key decision makers
  • Evaluate and Advice on improvements to the project.
  • Would be hands on. Improve on the design and performance of our Applications.
  • We would deliberate on expenditures of the IlumX project on development and other costs.
  • Would form the decision board for the ilumX special funds to decide businesses we should fund and medical cases we should intervene in financially.
  • Give the platform good PR.
REWARD/STAKE.

We are reserving 40 Million Tokens for Board Members [one million Each].

We are happy to give this reward, BUT we want team members to believe more in the project than the financial rewards

to join please follow the link below

http://www.ilumxproject.com/join-our-board/

to learn more please visit our official website http://www.ilumxproject.com
ilumx (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

Thank you

Email sent. same name@
email replied
ilumx (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

Will do
we are awaiting your reply. thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print