Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GAME] ||| Puns ||| - Pay -> Say -> Win! [[Changed rules to easier]]  (Read 746 times)
Qbeczeq (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:44:34 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 05:31:18 PM by Qbeczeq

Currently in the pot: 0.0000BTC
Rules:

1. There's a word/sentence to guess.
2. You can buy letters as much as you want.
 2.1 Rounds last until correct answer.
3. After correct answer I will send to the winner the 95% of collected BTC in round.
4. Your activity must be ~14 or about 15 posts and above (look for it in your profile statistics)

Price:

0.0005BTC - you are taking a part | you can guess 2 choosen letters* | you can once try guess whole word/sentence**

*You must say that two letters in ONE reply. After my respose, you can try guess whole word/sentence in second post, above mine (that was replied to you)
**You can do this only if the pot is over or equal 0.001BTC, otherwise your answer (even correct) will be not considered and I will start new round without winner (all collected coins pass to the next round)

Adress to pay: 1FBSxcPszXA2sT6vvJ5QeUoBHairfEgyXN
You can't take a part if you didn't pay.
After pay, attach or send me tx.

Let's play!

Category: Famous (actually dead) person

_ _ _ _ S _   _ _ _ _ _ _
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
timeoc

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 01:43:32 PM

Do not know, the reported figures?
Qbeczeq (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:07:13 PM

Do not know, the reported figures?