Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 06:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saying Hi  (Read 362 times)
snooprock (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:26:52 PM

Just wanted to say hi.  I am new here and opened an account at Bitbook after researching who was reputable for sports betting. I am quite captivated by bitcoin and like so many others, pissed at myself for not buying when learning about it a couple years ago.  Really, it makes me sick to think of the score I could have made.  What's funny is I gamble all the time, and pretty decent size bets.  I will lay $1K on Den to cover tnight, but I wouldn't take a $1000 shot at something like bitcoins that could make me millions.  Pretty dumb. 

ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:30:11 PM

So did you bet some team on Bitbook? Don't bet the whole BTC you can bet in parts .2/.3 on games you are super-sure for a win.
I found it to be a fair website, and their commission is very low too.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:57:17 PM

I had the same situation, i would be so damn rich now.

alcyonm

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:58:08 PM

Just wanted to say hi.  I am new here and opened an account at Bitbook after researching who was reputable for sports betting. I am quite captivated by bitcoin and like so many others, pissed at myself for not buying when learning about it a couple years ago.  Really, it makes me sick to think of the score I could have made.  What's funny is I gamble all the time, and pretty decent size bets.  I will lay $1K on Den to cover tnight, but I wouldn't take a $1000 shot at something like bitcoins that could make me millions.  Pretty dumb. 

hi!
hieroglyph

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:37:46 PM

Welcome, to the party that many of us were also late too.  Sucks but what can you do but wait for the next opportunity.  Stick around I'm sure you will have a chance to make some coin in the future.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: