Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 10:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi every one ! Presentation post  (Read 486 times)
drumamat (OP)

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:46:42 PM

Just wanted to say hi as I'm new on this forum (as an active member).

I'm a late miner from France, started with cryptos only 2 months ago !

I'm all-in with FTCs even if today for some reason I got excited about Dogecoin... So now I'm a millionaire, of dogecoin...

Well, see you guys in the forum !
crippledlemming

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:57:13 PM

Hello,

I am a miner from TX,  I am glad to see someone from France.

What are FTC's?  I'm all in with LTC, but still very new to cryptocoins.

What are the benefits of dogecoins?

Thanks,

--Jared
drumamat (OP)

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:57:18 PM

Thanks for your replies and being cheerful !

crippledlemming : FTC stands for Feathercoin. It's a promising currency born this year I guess.

There is something around 300 millions coins total, and 200 coins/block. Current value is 55cts$ but stayed a while around 10cts and rose up to 1,7$ two weeks ago. Great and active community trying to promote it and support it as they can.

Dogecoin is another story... The coins got created only 3/4 days ago. IMO it's more of a joke coin, but who knows... Bottom line is that you can make a loooooooooooooot of them in no time ! To give you an example, with my 1900 khs/s miner, I have an estimated earnings in the poole of more than 4MILLION coins a day.
Some people exchanged 1 million coin for 0.1 btc. So apparently, if the viralness keeps going, there is profit to be made (at this rate I can make a BTC every 2,5 days !!!)
Downside is that it's all new, so are the pools to mine it, the wallet client etc...

I do it as a joke, but who knows ! At this rate, even reaching 10 cts and that's it !

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: