Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 08:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 10 Bitcointalk Accounts; not for scamming purposes  (Read 596 times)
alabamafan1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:34:50 PM

Trying to acquire 10 bitcointalk accounts for my friends who have recently gotten into bitcoins but don't have accounts here and a couple for myself for signature ad collecting and other small revenue monthly services using the accounts.

Willing to pay 0.001 BTC per account.

As long as the accounts are out of newbie status they will do.

Accounts must have been registered/created in November 2013 or earlier.

PLEASE NOTE: Not using the accounts to scam or +rep myself.

If you sell me all 10 accounts I'll pay you 0.011.

Multiple accounts must have nothing similar to one another in name or else I am only interested in one account from you.

Please PM if interested, will send coins once I have accessed the account and changed the password successfully.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 12:04:25 AM

I believe that you won't be using them to scam others, you'll probably use them to enter giveaways such as 777coin or satoshicircle.
So no, it's really not a good idea for others to sell you their accounts...
specgamer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:00:01 AM

I can sell my bitcointalk account for 1 bitcoin if you want  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hieroglyph

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 01:58:51 AM

hmm this is kinda low of an offer for me also. I'm thinking you can have my account for .285 BTC.  If this offer interests you then you can pm me and we can discuss this in detail. 

specgamer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:30:28 AM

That is a pretty low offer, how much would you buy my account for? SmileySmileySmiley
I just wondering.

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
nate008

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 12:31:28 AM

Trying to acquire 10 bitcointalk accounts for my friends who have recently gotten into bitcoins but don't have accounts here and a couple for myself for signature ad collecting and other small revenue monthly services using the accounts.

Willing to pay 0.001 BTC per account.

As long as the accounts are out of newbie status they will do.

Accounts must have been registered/created in November 2013 or earlier.

PLEASE NOTE: Not using the accounts to scam or +rep myself.

If you sell me all 10 accounts I'll pay you 0.011.

Multiple accounts must have nothing similar to one another in name or else I am only interested in one account from you.

Please PM if interested, will send coins once I have accessed the account and changed the password successfully.

I don't think that anybody will sell you his account for 1$.
That last line in your post just has me worried , since the offer is coming from a new account too.

Also , new accounts have no impact on reputation levels.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: