Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:44:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .001 loan, will pay back .002 in 2 weeks  (Read 1441 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 03:12:25 AM

Monbux is a  scammer i heard on a another thread

From your flawless memory, excellent english, and super constructive posts, I'm sure that you are able to leave us a quote from where you heard this from.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 03:50:04 AM

Monbux, oh you...

You're quite the forum investigator huh?

LOL

Wink

Thanks, your tone is either very mean or not as drunk as when you first posted here. Smiley
Hopefully next time, you are able to explain how you feel to the public without including any rude comments.
Monsux frequents the lending section so he can beef his post count by screaming "Collateral?!" "Yeah I'm sorry but you're gonna need collateral!" or the like. The funny thing is, I can't recall a single instance where he loaned someone.

or the like? lolz.  I do loans privately, but of course I have not loaned in the past while.  Either the amounts were too big for me to handle, the loans were plain scams IMO, or if somebody got there first.

I don't recall you ever loaning anyone either, that doesn't prove anything.  I see you beef your post cont by posting short, one to two line messages. 
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 01:48:30 PM

Monbux, oh you...

You're quite the forum investigator huh?

LOL

Wink

Thanks, your tone is either very mean or not as drunk as when you first posted here. Smiley
Hopefully next time, you are able to explain how you feel to the public without including any rude comments.
Monsux frequents the lending section so he can beef his post count by screaming "Collateral?!" "Yeah I'm sorry but you're gonna need collateral!" or the like. The funny thing is, I can't recall a single instance where he loaned someone.

or the like? lolz.  I do loans privately, but of course I have not loaned in the past while.  Either the amounts were too big for me to handle, the loans were plain scams IMO, or if somebody got there first.

I don't recall you ever loaning anyone either, that doesn't prove anything.  I see you beef your post cont by posting short, one to two line messages. 

Monbux whoever you are, like I said if your trying to build up post with negativity stunna wont like it and surely will report you for nonconstructive post.  I dont start my program till 17th and I dont have anything to worry about, but you do.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 05:35:17 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2013, 05:55:28 PM by monbux

Monbux whoever you are, like I said if your trying to build up post with negativity stunna wont like it and surely will report you for nonconstructive post.  I dont start my program till 17th and I dont have anything to worry about, but you do.

Right, you lied on the "program" claiming that you had 3 posts when you actually had 86 posts.
Please feel free to report me to Stunna for trying to warn the community.  I realize that this was a super micro loan, I won't interfere on such little loans anymore.  Go and be a snitch Grin  By the way, did you get YOUR loan yet?  Roll Eyes

BlueMonkey, oops.   My Bad.
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:43:04 PM

Monbux whoever you are, like I said if your trying to build up post with negativity stunna wont like it and surely will report you for nonconstructive post.  I dont start my program till 17th and I dont have anything to worry about, but you do.

Right, you lied on the "program" claiming that you had 3 posts when you actually had 86 posts.
Please feel free to report me to Stunna for trying to warn the community.  I realize that this was a super micro loan, I won't interfere on such little loans anymore.  Go and be a snitch Grin  By the way, did you get YOUR loan yet?  Roll Eyes
You missed the quoted sir and make me feel confused at the early when I read it Shocked
zolace

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:08:49 PM

Monbux whoever you are, like I said if your trying to build up post with negativity stunna wont like it and surely will report you for nonconstructive post.  I dont start my program till 17th and I dont have anything to worry about, but you do.

Please feel free to report me to Stunna for trying to warn the community.  I realize that this was a super micro loan, I won't interfere on such little loans anymore.  Go and be a snitch Grin  By the way, did you get YOUR loan yet?  Roll Eyes

BlueMonkey, oops.   My Bad.

I had already spoken to stunna about the confusion with that post.  your so sad you even went to find negative things in my post with stunna.   Again like I said I dont count anything till the 17th date. Learn how to read what I said.    I dont have to explain it to you as long and me and Stunna are on the same page it dont matter.  Again I dont start advertising the sig till the the 17th of this month.  just in case you missed it again!

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 09:14:42 PM

your so sad you even went to find negative things in my post with stunna.
Isn't that what you were just trying to do, tell on me to Stunna?  lol
Again I dont start advertising the sig till the the 17th of this month
Might want to tell Stunna instead of me, because your post on the actual signature topic did not state this.  Roll Eyes

Once again, you might want to tell Stunna instead of me, because your post on the actual signature topic did not state this.  Just in case you didn't read either.
jbab

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:46:12 PM

Once i heard Monbux attended Harvard for just one day and graduated with PHD in everything they had

zolace

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:48:43 AM

Once i heard Monbux attended Harvard for just one day and graduated with PHD in everything they had
IMAO Jbab

Hey Monbux yes I did contact him personally cause I do go play at the site and big contributor.  Ive contact him in two more days to let him know i start since I did make an error on that post.  I already admitted this before you said anything.  I dont really have to explain to you all this but Im defending myself cause this is all you do.    This will be last post towards you and you come to any of my threads and post anything non constructive yes Ill report you for it, Dont like people taking advantage on generous programs. 

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: