Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top ICO Projects for the Upcoming Months  (Read 1159 times)
Storeplex

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

It's good to see that ICOs are still alive and well! I haven't heard of those two you suggested but after taking a look at them HowDoo looks the most interesting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

These are unknown companies, it is possible to choose more known on various rating sites and listings of future projects.

It's not about choosing known or unknown, it's about choosing the right project.
onlyyou34

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

I like these two projects. There are better projects. For example, SprintX is very ambitious and very powerful.
They have a great idea and a good road map. You should examine it.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1615

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

Peculium (PCL), has a Continued Coin Offering ongoing right now, will be the star crypto of financial services. Check out my blog post on it at www.feroxadvisors.com/blog where it's discussed in great detail.

Jinbi token, backed by physical gold, they are even offering to buy back the tokens at ICO price, a very rare robust project, should be included in your radar for sure.

Quake mining, remember this name, the most solid mining ICO I've encountered in 2018 ytd.

For all cryptocurrency and trading related updates, feel free to follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/FeroxAdvisors

Crypto Jaga

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

I dont have any bad feeling about 2 ICOs you mentioned here, but if I'm given chance to give my list, I would include the following. There is some possibility, some of these ICOs will push towards early June based on some issues, but these are the ICOs I'm looking at now,

1. Quarkchain
2. Neon exchange (NEX)
3. Metronome
4. Phantasma protocol
5. Edenchain
Kathie Scott

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

Webcoin, a utility ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, connects the worlds of digital marketing, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.

shirley noah

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

Senno is a decentralized NEO-based blockchain network that will utilize the use of distributed sentiment analysis to have a real-time ecosystem made from crowd wisdom. The concept behind Seno is to make use of real-time sentiments and opinion through the use of blockchain technology rather than relying on past behavioral patterns to conclude future outcome.
Miaaajos

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

I dont advice you should invest any cryptocurrency, I just recommend site I ussually to get ICO Reviews and  ICO Alerts:
ICOSCROLL : Find Your Next ICO Investment in 2018 on icoscroll.com One of the most popular ICO listing website. Their Upcoming ICOs and ongoing ICOs list is updated daily. They have thousands of visitors every day who searching the best ICO opportunities in 2018. “Even we are experiencing raising number of competition in this field, ICOSCROLL is standing out from the crowd with great service, and active Social community.” They give information about ICOs in various ways like: ICO lIst, Blog, Facebook ,Twitter, newsletter and of course you can find Key information about ICOs on their website.
Edsel_Miller

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

Crowd Machine’s Crowd Computer, a global Dapp execution engine, seeks to empower everyone to create Dapps. It is designed to execute smart contracts and Dapps of any requirement by anyone, even those with no coding experience. The Crowd Computer is a p2p network of Crowd Virtual Machines(CVM) which run on peer devices. Owners of the devices are compensated for donating surplus processing power to run CVM.
Briannass

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:08:45 AM

I recommend Senno. The Senno SDK will have its implementation into the Senno platform as a real-time cryptocurrency sentiment analysis app with the ability to allow for the receiving of Buzz and Mood indicators. The CryptoScanner will facilitate the user interface module on the network, including access to Senno’s NEO-based smart contracts and semantic content. Additionally, there is access to a decentralized cloud storage portal from where report analysis is available for viewing.

ridhataqo
Copper Member

Activity: 125
Merit: 13

https://medium.com/@ridhataqo

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

the one i'm eyeing now is typerium.
team looks solid, they know what they're doing, and the color is blue! (has nothing to do with their project, it's just my favorite color lol)

9 more days before their sale begins --->> https://www.typerium.io/
Stiffla0306

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

Typerium is a project with a lot of potential and can generate a lot of hype. They are building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.

The Presale is starting in 9 days. For more details check their website (www.typerium.io ).
cryptohoe88

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:24:13 PM

Howdoo has a great telegram group for anyone that hasn't joined it yet I highly recommend it.  They also seem to be very transparent in what they are doing.
luke liam

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

HashGains ICO provides bonus which depends upon availability from bounty, partners, eco-system, free reserves, referral program etc. From 1st April 2018, Main sale tier 2 has started on HashGains ICO, where invest early to get a 10% main sale tier-II discount and 10-30% bonus along with host of other benefits.
kante colo

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:32:39 AM

NAgriCoin is the project of an international biotechnology company , created by a team of international scientists and business people.
gao blue

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it.
If you need my recommendation, I can say you that you need to study about Paytomat. Basically, you can use your Bitcoins, Ethereum or Litecoin for you daily purchases in cafe shops or shopping malls. The application combines 11 main cryptocurrencies and a huge range of merchants that is spreading on more and more new places. I think this is really cool. And now they have a collaboration with NEM and I think that it makes them quite trustworthy.
Anyways, good luck with your investments
brianna isa

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

What I feel that the old players in the game have run their course, what interests me are the new ICO’s like QuickX which seem promising. QuickX is a novel protocol designed specifically to cure the many fatal flaws that plague Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies today. It performs transactions off the chain for same Blockchain assets and utilizes pooling facilitators who supply liquidity for cross chain transfers of crypto assets.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:06:48 PM

I want to invest in Egretia ICO on May, 26 because it's the first HTML5 blockchain! You can get 2% free bonus tokens if register, pass KYC and invest with my ref-link: https://tokeneed.com/?refer=bc0c9407d0bb17ad
imanasshole

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:03:19 AM

Redbux
The token for the adult entertainment social VR platform vrXcity and its environment. The platform will offer interactive adult content from famous stars in the field and amateurs, as well as the possibility for users to create their own content. The revenue created with this content will be shared between all parties involved (actors, viewers, etc.) through the blockchain technology.
ciara123

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:04:11 AM

Alt.Estate is a fintech company offering the protocol for real estate tokenization and the platform for buying and trading tokenized property assets in fractions. Using the blockchain technology to disrupt the $217 trillion real estate market, Alt.Estate has a strong potential to become an industry standard for the blockchain-based real estate transactions. A powerful technology stack, a go-to-market strategy with 10x leverage, a working prototype with three already tokenized apartments in key geographies (USA, EU, Japan), and sound community support all position Alt.Estate as a win-win solution for real estate developers and investors. Created by a highly professional team with a background in IT, investment and marketing, who had $400 million worth of real estate deals last year, Alt.Estate benefits from the advisory board with worldwide expertise and transactions in real estate worth more than $3 billion.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: