Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:20:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top ICO Projects for the Upcoming Months  (Read 1159 times)
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

Alt.Estate is a fintech company offering the protocol for real estate tokenization and the platform for buying and trading tokenized property assets in fractions. Using the blockchain technology to disrupt the $217 trillion real estate market, Alt.Estate has a strong potential to become an industry standard for the blockchain-based real estate transactions. A powerful technology stack, a go-to-market strategy with 10x leverage, a working prototype with three already tokenized apartments in key geographies (USA, EU, Japan), and sound community support all position Alt.Estate as a win-win solution for real estate developers and investors. Created by a highly professional team with a background in IT, investment and marketing, who had $400 million worth of real estate deals last year, Alt.Estate benefits from the advisory board with worldwide expertise and transactions in real estate worth more than $3 billion.

Cool Copy/Paste bro  Tongue

Any reason you're bullish on these guys?

At least the OP put some thought into this thread.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valeria isa

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:07:42 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 03:18:32 PM by valeria isa

Why do you talk about two? I want to suggest OTPPay - a blockchain based wallet that will provide users the way to use their favorite cryptocurrency for paying to vendors or merchants just in time. Whether a person wants to pay in cryptocurrency, fiat currency or OTPPAY tokens, a person will be able to choose any currency using OTPPAY. By interacting with hyper ledgers and global eKYC interfaces, OTPPAY avoids any anti-social transactions.

CRPA9 (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

These are unknown companies, it is possible to choose more known on various rating sites and listings of future projects.

The unknown companies are the ones to watch out for. Otherwise you’re just buying into hype. All of these have working platforms ready to launch dude.
CRPA9 (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

Updated post with new ICOS!
TradingTime2018

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:50:46 PM

I understand that there are many others out there hugely hyped such as Nex, Quarkchain, Sentinal Protocol & these are definitely big multipliers, the contribution & access is tough to get in those ones though. This list is is mainly under the radar that have a working platform ready to go within a few weeks/ months..

Travelblock- Fully functional platform with Resorts, cruises, car rental, flights all paid for with crypto at 30-60% cheaper than expedia by cutting out the hidden fees- 5 ETH investment gets you a free trip anywhere on the platform for 1 week (up to 8 people)

https://www.travelblock.io/

HowDoo- A decentralized social media network, another platform that has an alpha available already with a full platform coming soon- If this reaches steemits market cap its a x80 on investment & I believe it could. They aim to stop the privacy issues that you get with Facebook & pay you for top content with 'uDoos'. Top YouTuber Keith Wareing has just put 50k into this.

https://howdoo.io/

The Acorn Collective-
The Acorn Collective is using blockchain to help founders and startups find access to funding. We provide crowdfunding that is accessible, transparent and more likely to succeed.
It's a huge and growing market in the West and a largely untapped market in most developing countries.
They have recently changed the tokenomics drastically reducing there’s hard cap making the token price very good for some good multipliers on investment.

https://www.aco.ai/

A Worker-
Aworker is a recruitment platform based on Blockchain with an ambitious purpose to disrupt the HR industry. It changes the way of hiring employees via smart contracts. Aworker will reduce costs per hire up to 4 times and increase people's income. The hiring of personnel is one of the most influential markets in the world, its volume is more than $429 billion.

https://aworker.io/

Let me know what you think?

I know about all four projects - they are all solid ICOs as I see it. Today, I participated in an AMA arranged by the Acorn Collective. Informative and engaging. Good admins in their Telegram group plus regular tweets. A straight forward idea with a decentralized market place for crowdfunding. Not only that, Acorn will have a secondary market place where you can buy services that you have seen on the platform. This means that there is a purpose with their token. It makes sense. There are many ICOs that are money grabs. Acorn is not one of them!
thecryptofox

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:54:28 PM

Im down with Howdoo for various reasons, big fan, love the team, chat with them when I get the chance, and the actual ideal/concept itself is really desperately needed, but outside that it has a great potential profit margin, which for most of us is the most important factor, and not gonna lie, its my most important reason to, im not gonna back a lemon just cos i love the idea, but my fave out the lot is Acorn, just cos i am an inventor and love the idea of getting new things out there into the world, was really put off my a few things of the "old school" types, kickstarter etc, that acorn will eliminate, and again SOLID token numbers, i am gonna go pretty heavy in the upcoming sale.

my 2 sats :-D
naifyboy

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:10:29 PM

I understand that there are many others out there hugely hyped such as Nex, Quarkchain, Sentinal Protocol & these are definitely big multipliers, the contribution & access is tough to get in those ones though. This list is is mainly under the radar that have a working platform ready to go within a few weeks/ months..

Travelblock- Fully functional platform with Resorts, cruises, car rental, flights all paid for with crypto at 30-60% cheaper than expedia by cutting out the hidden fees- 5 ETH investment gets you a free trip anywhere on the platform for 1 week (up to 8 people)

HowDoo- A decentralized social media network, another platform that has an alpha available already with a full platform coming soon- If this reaches steemits market cap its a x80 on investment & I believe it could. They aim to stop the privacy issues that you get with Facebook & pay you for top content with 'uDoos'. Top YouTuber Keith Wareing has just put 50k into this.

The Acorn Collective-
The Acorn Collective is using blockchain to help founders and startups find access to funding. We provide crowdfunding that is accessible, transparent and more likely to succeed.
It's a huge and growing market in the West and a largely untapped market in most developing countries.
They have recently changed the tokenomics drastically reducing there’s hard cap making the token price very good for some good multipliers on investment.

A Worker-
Aworker is a recruitment platform based on Blockchain with an ambitious purpose to disrupt the HR industry. It changes the way of hiring employees via smart contracts. Aworker will reduce costs per hire up to 4 times and increase people's income. The hiring of personnel is one of the most influential markets in the world, its volume is more than $429 billion.

All of those are on my radar, but Howdoo is the one I am most bullish on.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:14:51 PM

a lot of ico tops that take place in may and month of june, you can see some top ico in icobench and sites that provide the best ico. this can be made as an option by choosing a more selective ico and more quality.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:40:21 PM

The Acorn Collective-

i will be prefer in this, considering on how they connect of founders and startup, but it seems should see the project more deeply, whitepaper, team and also the roadmap of the project.

founders and startups should also feel advantaged, not just those who have bought this token / coin

Shanley

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:49:26 AM

I came across a fewer but promising ICOs of 2018. One of them is BitNautic, Decentralized Shipping Platform. The Pre-ICO starts on 1st May 2018 and ends on May 31st 2018!
BitNautic, found online at BitNautic ICO - Blockchain Shipping, is a decentralized marketplace/platform for commodities, where end-consumers, importers/exporters, and manufacturers/producers of goods can trade their products with more ease using the blockchain technology.

nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:20:32 AM

Of course there are many good ICO options for investment, what needs to be done is to analyze and study the ICO carefully, and do not rush to participate immediately, let alone the choice of ICO there are many and we can see dimarketcap for growth and development and this can be used as a suggestions for making choices.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

Top ICO Projects for May/June
MoneyToken project https://moneytoken.com/ !
MoneyToken provides crypto-backed loans, stablecoin MTC and a decentralized exchange service.
May 2, 2018 - June 6, 2018-The Final Round! Raised $9,988,305
The MoneyToken platform allows you to borrow liquid funds instantly, based on the current value of your cryptocurrency asset holdings
Very interesting project with a strong and experienced support- Roger Ver, Founder of Bitcoin.com, adviser at MoneyToken, David Allen Cohen-Former Member of the IOTA Foundation!
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

Find an ICO that has an almost finished product since it was already worked for. For me it has a less chance of dump because it would be usable in just several months (3-6 months) unlike those who will start making a product just  after collecting funds through ICO, it takes more than 12 months for the altcoin implemented to be usable.
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:05:05 AM

a lot of ico tops that take place in may and month of june, you can see some top ico in icobench and sites that provide the best ico. this can be made as an option by choosing a more selective ico and more quality.

Those sites are subjective. It's better to DYOR than trust a filter. Some of the best projects are those that don't pay for adverts on ICO Drops or Bench
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

For me that will be nex, atonomi and quark chain. Really anticipating their tokensales.
Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

Those sites are subjective. It's better to DYOR than trust a filter. Some of the best projects are those that don't pay for adverts on ICO Drops or Bench
I agree with you. You should not trust these resources, because they are focused on advertising, for this reason they give biased information.

I want to invest in Egretia ICO on May, 26 because it's the first HTML5 blockchain! You can get 2% free bonus tokens if register, pass KYC and invest with my ref-link: https://tokeneed.com/?refer=bc0c9407d0bb17ad
I agree that this is a good project that attracted my attention. At the moment, KYC stops me from participating, because I do not support such ICO in principle.
Seward

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

I think the best ICO currently is BitNautic. BitNautic, found online at BitNautic ICO - Blockchain Shipping.
The ICO token BTNT provided by BitNautic is an ERC20 token which will act as a medium to help you be a part of the project. Funds raised via ICO and pre-ICO will mainly be used for the research and development of the platform, in-house trading business, and to purchase ships to be used for the transportations of goods in containers as well as bulk products such as agricultural goods (sugar, corn, rice etc.), minerals and construction materials. The BitNautic ICO will involve the release of 35 Million tokens for crowd sale.
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:49:11 PM

If you only recently learned about the existence of ICO, then this post is for you! I want to recommend you a reliable and perspective project, which I use. The project Vireo will make you a good impression and motivate to use ICO constantly! Check it!
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:55:44 PM

For me  a lot of good ICO in the market right now. One of them is PEP NETWORK , from Dev team to Advisors are extremely great. The project concept is great as well..
suhoyzakon

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

The Acorn Collective-

A Worker-

All projects are worthy of attention! 
Thanks for the introductory information on them.  Each project is aimed at a fat market and if the product will be worth at least one of the four - the profit will be provided.
Many people say about the project team and this is true. Travelblock and A Worker interested me the most.
I'll study whitepaper and report my opinion on the teams
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: