Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top ICO Projects for the Upcoming Months  (Read 1159 times)
nmrib82

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

We have a lot of new a promising projects being launched now in May and June. A good part of them is high-rated in the ICO review sites and they all offer pre-sale bonus when buying tokens.
I've invested in a few (Rentberry and Friendz as an example), and in both cases what happened was that as soon as they were launched in the first exchanges the price dropped drastically (like 5 times). I know that this happened also with the majority of the currencies due to this bear market, but I've got myself wondering what is the exact timing to invest/contribute to a cripto project?
In the end I took advantage of this drop to increase my position on both projects, but the question remains: when is the best timing to "invest" in a project? @pre-sale? after it hits the first exchanges?
Thanks.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
simon_kenyuru@gmail.com

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

Integration of blockchain technology into the field of trusts allows the company to reform the industry that is more than 800 years old – after all, trusts appeared in the early medieval (XII-XIII centuries) in England. The use of decentralization technologies helps get rid of the human element, that is to create a perfect system potentially consisting only of a client and a computer, into which he will input his objectives, goals, dreams, and lay down a certain algorithm for their implementation. And this is Exactly what Eternal Trusts is doing. This is a great project and worth investing in !
forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

I have heard about that travell token, it amazes me what people are inventing to make a good idea work and prospher in the market.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

i personally to choose the ico in which to invest i rely on the icobench rating site and i choose only those that have a rating of 4.5 or higher and do not require kyc
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:48:26 AM

I will choose some excellent projects of ICO evaluation website.
Generally speaking, I will choose projects with high grade rating on icodrop.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

Great job to collect such helping information for anyone who are interested in these ICO’S.
HowDoo is a really good project I will also predict success of this project, the reason is an experienced & trusted team is working behind this project.

I would like to also recommend Sprintx that is also a great project. for more info please check their whitpaper.
ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:53:19 AM

DAV and Bitimgae is two project I like the most for this time. After a crazy year with many good ICO this is the hard time to find a good ICO like this

fransupran

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:01:02 AM

I have not seen any good ico project in May and June, do you have a list here for a good ico.
Niranjansena01

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:11:08 AM

In may and june months, i think the guarium project ico is a good one to invest. It is a great platform about e-commerce. I have many hopes for this.
mikewinton

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

travelblock is my most hyped ico 2018, i think their project is exactly what the travel industry needs to give it a kick up the rear. make travel cheap, give more youth a chance to see the world.
priyanjana

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:27:56 PM

Guarium - New generation of the global platform. I highly believe in this project because of well-experienced team and Advisory board. project team give continuous updates on project even before the ICO. this makes more promising for this project.

Visit below official links for more information.
Ann thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3293429.0   
Web : https://ico.guarium.com/   
jennydavis

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

travelblock is my most hyped ico 2018, i think their project is exactly what the travel industry needs to give it a kick up the rear. make travel cheap, give more youth a chance to see the world.
im in on travelblock but aworker has got to be my no1 of 2018.
dalebarrymore

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

im invested in all 4 but howdoo is topdog, especially in light of the facebook scandal and the way fb conducted themselves at the EU's questions. howdoo is something all who use socialmedia alot need.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

im invested in all 4 but howdoo is topdog, especially in light of the facebook scandal and the way fb conducted themselves at the EU's questions. howdoo is something all who use socialmedia alot need.
It seems to me that it is best to use the information that is on bitcointalk, because most of the forum participants correct the information more or less. And Social networks can be used not only by professionals in the world of crypto currency, but also by scammers.
flik8888

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

I found some great ICO. It called Asura Coin.
Great concept with superb Road Map. i think Asura can change our future e-Sport.
Token sale start in 2nd of June.
20% Bonus for you.
https://i.imgur.com/eKRbQHR.jpg

One my favourite ICO is Asura. Also, Asura is the first ICO to be integrated into the Aphelion Wallet! Watch this video: https://youtu.be/sLghG3YedJ4

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:27:05 PM

I think spotcoin is one of the bebst ico of this month.Spotcoin is a neo-based token (NEP5 token).Spotcoin is based on gorgia.The project is open a otc market first .They already doing this for many years for big clints .Also they gonna launch a mining powerhouse and a fiet exchange.The main thing about holding spotcoin is the 51% of exchange trading fees will divided between all spotcoin holders on weekly basis and the total profit of 12% also devide in spotcoin holders.And they pay the devidend in gas.

mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:06:26 PM

i personally to choose the ico in which to invest i rely on the icobench rating site and i choose only those that have a rating of 4.5 or higher and do not require kyc
I also follow that mostly and I often invest in that ICOs which are at the hot and trending ICOs of that website but recently I saw that hashcard failed to provide what they promised for their customers and they were unable to handle the community and it was considered as the scam ICO in the community and those who invested are now worried that what will happen to their money If that thing happen then a person will lose a lot of his hard earned money.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

I heard about HowDoo a few days ago, but i am not sure about it after all.
SprintX is a very good ICO and i have invested some bucks in there, i am confident, only that the ICO was paused for a while
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:11:39 PM

Howdoo and Travelblock will be huge in the future but you should check AITHEON.This is powerhouse ICO with artificial intellingence and robotics and already working product.Thats my favorite of all time
rert

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:40:17 AM

I found some great ICO. It called Productivist. The Productivist Blockchain project is an initiative led by a cohort of industry veterans including a handful of the management team at collaborative 3D printing platform Freelabster. It will be an open, Ethereum-backed system that will effectively manage the decentralization of production.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: