Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top ICO Projects for the Upcoming Months  (Read 1159 times)
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:51:30 PM

I think Bidium can be considered as an ICO TOP list that could potentially be the next giant
project bidium is very promising and I am sure the official token of this project will be very valuable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:56:38 PM

I can recommend XYO campaign,  and GEN camapign for top ICO project for May / June. This is because they are tremendously perfect campaign in achieving there allocated Cap from the start up to ICO ends. Which i treat this as a big project for the year 2018.
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

I understand that there are many others out there hugely hyped such as Nex, Quarkchain, Sentinal Protocol & these are definitely big multipliers, the contribution & access is tough to get in those ones though. This list is is mainly under the radar that have a working platform ready to go within a few weeks/ months..

Travelblock- Fully functional platform with Resorts, cruises, car rental, flights all paid for with crypto at 30-60% cheaper than expedia by cutting out the hidden fees- 5 ETH investment gets you a free trip anywhere on the platform for 1 week (up to 8 people)

https://www.travelblock.io/

HowDoo- A decentralized social media network, another platform that has an alpha available already with a full platform coming soon- If this reaches steemits market cap its a x80 on investment & I believe it could. They aim to stop the privacy issues that you get with Facebook & pay you for top content with 'uDoos'. Top YouTuber Keith Wareing has just put 50k into this.

https://howdoo.io/

The Acorn Collective-
The Acorn Collective is using blockchain to help founders and startups find access to funding. We provide crowdfunding that is accessible, transparent and more likely to succeed.
It's a huge and growing market in the West and a largely untapped market in most developing countries.
They have recently changed the tokenomics drastically reducing there’s hard cap making the token price very good for some good multipliers on investment.

https://www.aco.ai/

A Worker-
Aworker is a recruitment platform based on Blockchain with an ambitious purpose to disrupt the HR industry. It changes the way of hiring employees via smart contracts. Aworker will reduce costs per hire up to 4 times and increase people's income. The hiring of personnel is one of the most influential markets in the world, its volume is more than $429 billion.

https://aworker.io/

Let me know what you think?
I think these ICOs Projects are good in May/June:-

Sparkster
Fantom
Zeex
Metronome
LyudvigDD

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:10:36 PM

Nkn, quarkchain, libracredits. The best ICO that have already passed. There will hardly be any projects that can be better than them.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

Top ICO project for June is Smart Containers. It is a project about Temperature controlled containers & IoT sensors on the blockchain.
Smart Containers is a fantastic use-case for the transport of sensitive food products and pharma goods. The SkyCell company is based in switzerland and has a solid team. I recommend to join the telegram group.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:23:12 PM

Sparkster is definitely the Gem ICO of the next few months

Check out my article i wrote about it- please upvote if it helps you understand the project

https://steemit.com/ico/@cryptoguru1/an-in-depth-look-into-sparkster-and-why-i-believe-it-is-in-a-league-of-its-own

Also they are conducting a pretty interesting bounty programme now if you are interested:

http://sparkster.me/try?r=DU2VUW45 

This is Ian Balinas all star ICO

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
sofiasalmon

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:29:19 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 08:56:17 AM by sofiasalmon

usechain, quarkchain, photochain
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:48:24 PM

There are two interesting ICO for me which include
1, Alt estate
2, Velix  ID.
Check and see their contains..........
lena1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

In fact, doubtful bounty, personally I did not register in them, because they are unlikely to be developed!
cryptonata18

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:37:05 AM

Of course this is an EOS project. He is beautiful, a lot of HYIP. I think that their coin will give a very good return to investors
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

I share some interest in glitzcoin ico, it is the first diamond project on blockchain technology you can also do proper review of the ico glitzcoin token sale will end 25th of june.
c_20

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:37:32 AM

As you google it, you will come across many ICO projects. It is really difficult to find a good and trustworthy ICO as there are many scam ICO going on.

As I did some research I came across one ICO project which not only looked trustworthy but profitable too.

Dakuce

Dakuce is a cryptocurrency exchange which claims to be the most secure and stable of its kind. It is the brainchild of top-tier blockchain enthusiasts, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors. The aim of Dakuce is to give a seamless and stutter-free user experience for an investor or trader to exchange cryptocurrencies or fiat money. With the high-performance engine, the cryptocurrency exchange can deliver millions of transactions per second. A unique error management feature adds to that swift transaction experience.

To know more about Dakuce you can visit: https://dakuce.com/
slaine321

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:09:07 PM

travelblock is my no1 ico of 2018 so far.
rmapower

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:11:33 PM

Fantom & NEX

Fantom

FANTOM is the world’s first DAG based smart contract platform that solves the issue of scalability and confirmation time of the existing blockchain technology.

NEX

DEX on NEO blockchain. NEX is a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

Asuracoin is the World's First Self-Sustainable eSports Platform Powered by NEO. I think they have bright future. They can reach hardcap soon i believe.
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

I understand that there are many others out there hugely hyped such as Nex, Quarkchain, Sentinal Protocol & these are definitely big multipliers, the contribution & access is tough to get in those ones though. This list is is mainly under the radar that have a working platform ready to go within a few weeks/ months..

Travelblock- Fully functional platform with Resorts, cruises, car rental, flights all paid for with crypto at 30-60% cheaper than expedia by cutting out the hidden fees- 5 ETH investment gets you a free trip anywhere on the platform for 1 week (up to 8 people)

https://www.travelblock.io/

HowDoo- A decentralized social media network, another platform that has an alpha available already with a full platform coming soon- If this reaches steemits market cap its a x80 on investment & I believe it could. They aim to stop the privacy issues that you get with Facebook & pay you for top content with 'uDoos'. Top YouTuber Keith Wareing has just put 50k into this.

https://howdoo.io/

The Acorn Collective-
The Acorn Collective is using blockchain to help founders and startups find access to funding. We provide crowdfunding that is accessible, transparent and more likely to succeed.
It's a huge and growing market in the West and a largely untapped market in most developing countries.
They have recently changed the tokenomics drastically reducing there’s hard cap making the token price very good for some good multipliers on investment.

https://www.aco.ai/

A Worker-
Aworker is a recruitment platform based on Blockchain with an ambitious purpose to disrupt the HR industry. It changes the way of hiring employees via smart contracts. Aworker will reduce costs per hire up to 4 times and increase people's income. The hiring of personnel is one of the most influential markets in the world, its volume is more than $429 billion.

https://aworker.io/

Let me know what you think?
Take a look at a couple of projects, nice communities behind them. I think you'll find them interesting.
Fr8 Network and/or Muirfield IP.

Fr8 is trying to remove intermediaries from the supply chain process, bringing revenue back to distributors and carriers.

Muirfield IP is a private equity fund based on the blockchain.

Still, DYOR.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:55:25 PM

Fantom & NEX

Fantom

FANTOM is the world’s first DAG based smart contract platform that solves the issue of scalability and confirmation time of the existing blockchain technology.

NEX

DEX on NEO blockchain. NEX is a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation.
Agree with you, Fantom is really cool, but its very hard to make investor account becouse of lottery.
May be we can talk more about future projects?
Package

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:19:35 AM

i am currently most bullish on howdoo, i just invested some bucks in it.

The travelblock ico have a very low telegram community. the marketing needs to improve for efficiency.

Acorn collective have the most telegram community of all the listed ico. i think its a great project and am gonna input a few bucks in it.

aworker is kinda silent for now. got few hype on them. least bullish on it.

thanks for the recommendations.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

i dont see any good on all choices because seems like it will take long time before that coins stablished own stand in this market,investinf nowadays is priskier than putting capital in stocks exchange

Cryptoflix gained top rated result on icobench. So this will be a great advantage to the Cryptoflix project. Not only that it reflects the potential of the project.
Well icobench don't represent the the whole community,not because the ico site only provide forheir own benefits and lets accept this is accepting payments for advertising

flik8888

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:07:25 PM

Hi guys for eSports lovers I wanted to report that the ICO AsuraCoin (project on NEO blockchain) has established a partnership with Fujian eGaming Tournament Group. In this article the details: https://medium.com/@asuracoin/chinese-esports-tournament-group-seeks-to-add-cryptocurrency-to-their-prize-pools-49f47e4270b7
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: