Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top ICO Projects for the Upcoming Months  (Read 1156 times)
v_15

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

Dakuce https://dakuce.com/ is a cryptocurrency exchange and a technically stable international crypto exchange platform. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is used as a medium of exchange. Since their operation is independent of any banks, cryptography is used in them to regulate the generation of their additional units, transfer of funds securely and verifying their transfer.

Dakuce also deploys DApp and smart contracts based on blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies are exchanged for fiat currencies. Investing in this platform will surely give you high returns in the form Dakuce Tokens aka DAKU tokens. It is a decentralized exchange platform where in security is the highest priority guaranteed to all the respective traders. It is the best platform which is devoid of all the probable manipulations and all the cryptocurrencies perform and real market rates.

Features of Dakuce:

Highly Secured and Encrypted wallet management.
Decentralized Exchange.
24/7 Support.
Insured Trading.
High liquidity.
Multi-currency wallet and free deposits.
Heavy discounts, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

Dakuce https://dakuce.com/ is a cryptocurrency exchange and a technically stable international crypto exchange platform. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is used as a medium of exchange. Since their operation is independent of any banks, cryptography is used in them to regulate the generation of their additional units, transfer of funds securely and verifying their transfer.

Dakuce also deploys DApp and smart contracts based on blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies are exchanged for fiat currencies. Investing in this platform will surely give you high returns in the form Dakuce Tokens aka DAKU tokens. It is a decentralized exchange platform where in security is the highest priority guaranteed to all the respective traders. It is the best platform which is devoid of all the probable manipulations and all the cryptocurrencies perform and real market rates.

Features of Dakuce:

Highly Secured and Encrypted wallet management.
Decentralized Exchange.
24/7 Support.
Insured Trading.
High liquidity.
Multi-currency wallet and free deposits.
Heavy discounts, etc.
Does it has some rating reports fro other site or professional investors?
Julifernendez

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

In my research I find few good ICOs are on the way. My top ICO Project May June are nOS, Vite,  Usechain, Nex and Origo Network.
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

In my research I find few good ICOs are on the way. My top ICO Project May June are nOS, Vite,  Usechain, Nex and Origo Network.
What can you say About nOS project , do you heard somthing interesting about its whitelistening process?
popscrypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

I love these two ICOs also. I’m keen on TravelBlock just because I love to travel, so If i can do that and save money at the same time, it’s a win win for me! 😃 and howdoo is just a brilliant concept! I only use Facebook for memes and videos these days so If I can earn udoos by sharing? Then why wouldn’t I 😂

My Facebook usage has gone well down recently, i am very much looking forward to Howdoo and getting paid for my content.... and heck yeah to travel block.... this does excite me...
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

i found some outstanding ICO. It known as Productivist. The Productivist Blockchain mission is an initiative led by a cohort of industry veterans consisting of a handful of the control group at collaborative three-D printing platform Freelabster. it is going to be an open, Ethereum-sponsored gadget so as to successfully control the decentralization of manufacturing.
ngochuyen0071

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

Find an ICO that has an almost finished product since it was already worked for. For me it has a less chance of dump because it would be usable in just several months (3-6 months) unlike those who will start making a product just  after collecting funds through ICO, it takes more than 12 months for the altcoin implemented to be usable.
freakontop

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

Find an ICO that has an almost finished product since it was already worked for. For me it has a less chance of dump because it would be usable in just several months (3-6 months) unlike those who will start making a product just  after collecting funds through ICO, it takes more than 12 months for the altcoin implemented to be usable.

Or the product which is created and the team looks for resources for developing.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

I think top ICO project in May/June is ICO Entry Money, because this ICO will become the most successful ICO in 2018.

CRPA9 (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

i am currently most bullish on howdoo, i just invested some bucks in it.

The travelblock ico have a very low telegram community. the marketing needs to improve for efficiency.

Acorn collective have the most telegram community of all the listed ico. i think its a great project and am gonna input a few bucks in it.

aworker is kinda silent for now. got few hype on them. least bullish on it.

thanks for the recommendations.
#

Yes Travelblock is a brilliant project but I agree it needs more hype/ advertising
bellaflorence

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

Howdoo gets the thumbs up form me..
thanhly0760

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:05:30 AM

Here are four nice projects. I also invested two projects out of four projects you shared. Hopefully, I will get enough money to invest in all these projects
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

It's bad market now so it's better to skip all ICOs till market will recover because nobody wants to buy new coins after ICO while prices are falling down. We don't know how long bear market will last and it's better to save our money in June-2018.
chuyenhl13

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:52:13 AM

Surely the next Eloncity is open for sale. This is an ICO project with a team that is sure to be a successful project to try to buy it.
keazetap

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:38:31 PM

If you want to develop in the world of crypto currency and get profit and the opportunity to learn something new, then turn your attention to this project! - DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3637821.0
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:58:36 PM

I understand that there are many others out there hugely hyped such as Nex, Quarkchain, Sentinal Protocol & these are definitely big multipliers, the contribution & access is tough to get in those ones though. This list is is mainly under the radar that have a working platform ready to go within a few weeks/ months..

Travelblock- Fully functional platform with Resorts, cruises, car rental, flights all paid for with crypto at 30-60% cheaper than expedia by cutting out the hidden fees- 5 ETH investment gets you a free trip anywhere on the platform for 1 week (up to 8 people)

https://www.travelblock.io/

HowDoo- A decentralized social media network, another platform that has an alpha available already with a full platform coming soon- If this reaches steemits market cap its a x80 on investment & I believe it could. They aim to stop the privacy issues that you get with Facebook & pay you for top content with 'uDoos'. Top YouTuber Keith Wareing has just put 50k into this.

https://howdoo.io/

The Acorn Collective-
The Acorn Collective is using blockchain to help founders and startups find access to funding. We provide crowdfunding that is accessible, transparent and more likely to succeed.
It's a huge and growing market in the West and a largely untapped market in most developing countries.
They have recently changed the tokenomics drastically reducing there’s hard cap making the token price very good for some good multipliers on investment.

https://www.aco.ai/

A Worker-
Aworker is a recruitment platform based on Blockchain with an ambitious purpose to disrupt the HR industry. It changes the way of hiring employees via smart contracts. Aworker will reduce costs per hire up to 4 times and increase people's income. The hiring of personnel is one of the most influential markets in the world, its volume is more than $429 billion.

https://aworker.io/

Let me know what you think?

All projects are worthy of attention!  
Thanks for the introductory information on them.  Each project is aimed at a fat market and if the product will be worth at least one of the four - the profit will be provided.
Many people say about the project team and this is true. Travelblock and A Worker interested me the most.
I'll study whitepaper and report my opinion on the teams

This seems to be good collection of ICO. But still we never know if the coin will really be good or not until the ICO is over and the coin is on the good exchanges.
HowDoo is considered to be like a facebook for crypto and if it keeps its promises it will be massive.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
vincesmart

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

usechain
fantom
kairos
akropoly
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:20:20 AM

usechain
fantom
kairos
akropoly

Fantom, with their lottery was really on the verge of popularity. It was not really possible to get into his whitelist.
jsxcryptoman

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:23:47 AM

I'm think a most popular ICO on this moment are:
- Eloncity
- Fantom (very difficult invest in this ICO)
- Wpp Energy
- Usechain
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:42:06 AM

I am looking for good projects at www.icoguide.com and I suggest you to do the same as the rates are realistic, more realistic then on other platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: