Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do YOU think we're gonna land on the MOON this season?  (Read 488 times)
JungleEskimo (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

There's a lot of shills out there saying things are blasting off to the moon in a lambo rocket, but what makes it likely?

The only concrete fact we know is that we're at the tail end of a bear market. That doesn't guarantee a bull run... or does it?
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:28:12 PM

I think that we gonna land on the moon only in case we see some institutional money entering crypto. And this will only happen if there are some regulations.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:45:34 PM

i think that this market has still great potential, it is not mainstream, think about the fact that only the 3 biggest tech corporation have a capitalization of almost 2 trillion dollar, the whole crypto market is 1/3 of that counting the huge amount of useless shitcoin that will disappear in the next year, in my opinion a 5 trillion dollar market cap in 2020 is non so unreachable

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
viewcoins

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:59:25 PM

The potential for crypto currency is, of course, very large. Large growth of crypto currency is possible, but only for the persistent.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

I agree as well to thise people who said that we are going to lamd on tge moon here because look at crypto market step by step it is going up even correction for downfall is happening it still going up. It is possible base on how people, the trader and holders will handle there coins every movement depends on the the people therefore we might get a skyrocket like last year, December 2017.
Keeshan

Activity: 213
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

Because there are more and more projects that have a practical purpose in the real world.

Crypto world now is like the internet at the beginning when only a minority of people knew how to use a computer.

With usable projects, prices will rise, as the price of Internet companies has grown with practical usage.
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:43:36 PM

It is very difficult to make predictions of the crypto-currency market, because it is too unpredictable. I think that this year we will see an impressive growth of the crypto-currency market, but most likely it will be closer to the end of the year
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:08:05 AM

There's a lot of shills out there saying things are blasting off to the moon in a lambo rocket, but what makes it likely?

Everyday, new people learn about crypto and everyday people start investing in cryptocurrencies. You can't unlearn bitcoin especially if you donn't know anything about it. The way i see it, people are starting to recognize that bitcoin has and will increase in value.

It's inevitable. The longer we wait, the more people value bitcoin, the richer we become. Lol.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:40:04 AM

too early if we say the market is going to the moon. the market is still often moving up and down, maybe now has not its time arrived.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:47:39 AM

Everyday, new people learn about crypto and everyday people start investing in cryptocurrencies. You can't unlearn bitcoin especially if you donn't know anything about it. The way i see it, people are starting to recognize that bitcoin has and will increase in value.

It's inevitable. The longer we wait, the more people value bitcoin, the richer we become. Lol.
I agree with you, every day people are just learning about crypto, they try to understand crypto, they know crypto gives an opportunity in business and commerce, crypto provides easiness and advanced technology, I am sure this reason will make crypto will develop and the person involved will go to the moon, I'm sure sooner or later it will happen.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:24:07 AM

The only concrete fact we know is that we're at the tail end of a bear market. That doesn't guarantee a bull run... or does it?

I think we're gonna land on moon but not this season. I think it will be in the third and fourth quarter of this year. As of now, the market is still playing with most of the coins and not most of the coins are really profitable. But those coins are still going to be profitable in the future as well.

Jpja

Activity: 150
Merit: 29

Happy mother of 5 children

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:53:29 AM

I am sure that this year the cryptocurrency market will show a serious growth. It is the task of analysts to explain the reasons. Now the future growth is seen on the basis of the analysis of the price charts of bitcoin and other coins.

👉🏼 Relictum Pro – touch the future now!
https://relictum.pro/
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

Before talking goes to moon, we should aware what will happened on next month. Yes, it's June, the time when Google will ban all cryptocurrencies' adv.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:28:04 AM

I don't know when people would learn from all these moon of a thing, what they don't know is that the space has changed, those people making moey in the space are not here asking for the space to moon, because no matter how the market moves it doesn't affect them, the seed investors and the private investors are having 2X to 5X from the ICO price. They have access to the real projects
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

I don't think that we`ll see big grow of crypto market in this year: I do not observe any excitement around the market of cryptocurrencies, which, for example, was in Dec 2017 - Jan 2018.

nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

Moon is not as big as the world so not all of us can be there so we are going to see more blood before landing on moon as always.

AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:54:48 AM

I think that this year we will see the price more than last year. A lot of attention from the big people, despite the negative attitude of some.Although the funds are not going to invest in currency, they want to support innovative projects, which, as a rule, will have a positive impact on the market.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

I am what I consider an optimist, but only for the long term view. I actually do NOT think we will land on the moon this season or even the next season, all the way to 2019 at least. There are so many signs to read into, both for the moon and for the depths of hell. But for the sake of the future, we all need to hope the moon does not happen so soon. Crypto needs months and years to stabilize and it has not even had time to take any breaths!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:09:23 PM

I do not think we're going to land in the moon this season as there will still be a rise in the market value again and the our coins begins to do well. This is cryptocurrency and it is very unpredictable as the unexpected thing can happen at any time which might be good and sometimes otherwise. I think when even this fluctuations happen, we should only wish for it to rise early
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

when every day the popularity of crypto is increasing and more and more people join in it and that makes us more optimistic that we will go to the moon. Moreover this is supported by market movement bitcoin and ethereum as the parent of the crypto continues to increase.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: