Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people think everyone is a scam?  (Read 1947 times)
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:10:23 AM

all offers are not all scamers, maybe you have done the right thing. but people who have experienced and experienced the scam, are still afraid of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obeng minn

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:23:41 AM

I don't think so but to my mind the answer is obvious because the number of scams has increased. It is difficult to define who is who. That's why a lot of people think that it is necessary to be careful with everyone
Yes,and today alot of fakes news spreading in social media and sometimes bitcoin is the topic.And because this people dont have any idea about bitcoin they believe on what they hear or see and sometimes they watch.So that they dont want to involved in cryptocurrency.
Why let it be, if we can afford it we must provide the correct information to provide a true understanding of Bitcoin.
Scammer must be resisted because it is very dangerous, they can give panic to anyone with lies
although many people who experience it but not all through it.
sometimes there is support or not, where we should be more careful choosing it.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:57:25 AM

The outlook of each person will be different when looking at a problem. And the outlook of everyone will always see from history that has happened. You cannot blame someone else for not making a positive comment on your business, because this is one of the cautions that has become the most important errand in this forum.

If you feel the business you are doing is far from fraud you can continue to prove it. The one who is true to the truth will always be ingratiating. It is true that has been said before, this forum if you want to get a positive response you need to transparent about your project, and you can choose some escrow that has been trusted in this forum.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:36:46 AM

I don't think so but to my mind the answer is obvious because the number of scams has increased. It is difficult to define who is who. That's why a lot of people think that it is necessary to be careful with everyone
Yes,and today alot of fakes news spreading in social media and sometimes bitcoin is the topic.And because this people dont have any idea about bitcoin they believe on what they hear or see and sometimes they watch.So that they dont want to involved in cryptocurrency.
Why let it be, if we can afford it we must provide the correct information to provide a true understanding of Bitcoin.
Scammer must be resisted because it is very dangerous, they can give panic to anyone with lies
although many people who experience it but not all through it.
sometimes there is support or not, where we should be more careful choosing it.
I think because they are too cautious, therefore most of them consider it all a scam. well, but when they get something nice, maybe their mind will change. I also thought that way.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:45:42 AM

Many scammer have round many ico where always loss much investor money, they always find the other way to lie and scam investor by their project. For the first time the scammer build the ponzi project and now have gone so the are try to make another project to scam many investor by using ico project. They have build the ico and alwasy give good promise for investor but when their ico was sold out they was gone.
_noname_

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:50:10 AM

The standpoint of every individual will be distinctive when taking a gander at an issue. What's more, the standpoint of everybody will dependably observe from history that has happened. You can't accuse another person for not making a constructive remark on your business, since this is one of the alerts that has turned into the most critical errand in this gathering.
In the event that you feel the business you are doing is a long way from extortion you can keep on proving it. The person who is consistent with reality will dependably be charming. Truly has been said previously, this gathering in the event that you need to get a positive reaction you have to straightforward about your venture, and you can pick some escrow that has been confided in this discussion.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:51:37 AM

It is not the habit of much people are they first try to reach the deep of the product you provide and to reach to the service you provide then they give their feedback. Many of the people I saw are those who are really commenting like that. I think they are those people who are scammed once and after that they do not research much and just comment because of their previous experience.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:56:42 AM

The crypto space is filled with scammers, reason why everyone is skeptical about investment in the space this also has a negative impact as newbie do not want to join the space because of the fear of being scam.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:25:47 AM

It seems as though there is a predominant attitude about people trying to do business that most people are scammers. We have run into this time and time again, accusing us of running "dirty" money or stolen goods.
We put ads or offers in various places saying "vetted buyer" and "respected escrow" and still get negative comments from people that don't even want to do business. They would just rather demean and abase and not add any positive thoughts.
I will say that we have had pretty good success in spite of the naysayers. Doing business in this way is new to most people and seems foreign. But we have plodded through and have achieved a success that has proved that not all are wrong.
There are people all over that are looking for honest services, and we have carved a niche for that entity. We know that there are scammers out there, but we are working to elevate us to a position of reknown.
Not all offers are scams!

What we should do is just always carefull because on internet world, there is no such trust unless we already know him. Every person have different tought about others and we should respect.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

I think its a defense mechanism of the people or mindset of the people. Most of the time if you're the one that's been approach and contacting you even though you don't share your contact I think that is scammers  most specially if that someone is not related to you or complete stranger. But sometimes they are some post in Facebook that we can't resist on that post making us curious not to ask, because showing opportunity, a life changing opportunity that might be possible. I think we need to be aware what to ask, or steps to follow to ask the right questions that will lead us that it is a legit one. Better do research and do the necessary checking to be sure that I will not get scam.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

I think it's the psychology of the human that drags him towards negativity. As the recent report states, negative news stories spreads faster than the genuine stories. When it comes to crypto, people believe that anything is a scam just because they burned their hands in a scam ICO. It is very unfortunate to see that out of 10 people, 5 to 6 people hear about Bitcoin through the scams.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

therefore socialization is very important before starting a business. at least they know the road map first, and also a team of developers that can be trusted. someone just needs a high trust, not a high yield.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

Well it is how it is and there will be people who will try to bring you down. It is entirely up to you to prove them wrong and make it a point that not all are scammers. You just cant tell them to stop thinking about it because it has been going on lately; a lot of scamming ever since bitcoins price skyrocketed November of last year.

sharnel18

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

It seems as though there is a predominant attitude about people trying to do business that most people are scammers. We have run into this time and time again, accusing us of running "dirty" money or stolen goods.
We put ads or offers in various places saying "vetted buyer" and "respected escrow" and still get negative comments from people that don't even want to do business. They would just rather demean and abase and not add any positive thoughts.
I will say that we have had pretty good success in spite of the naysayers. Doing business in this way is new to most people and seems foreign. But we have plodded through and have achieved a success that has proved that not all are wrong.
There are people all over that are looking for honest services, and we have carved a niche for that entity. We know that there are scammers out there, but we are working to elevate us to a position of reknown.
Not all offers are scams!
We cannot control peoples mind that if some business you offer to those people who has negative thougths they think its a scam in a first place,people in the business circle experienced difficulties and risky situation,but we have to learn the things from their weaknesses,be patient and fully transparent to communicate them on how to offer your business with a trusted escrow to make your effort guaranteed not a scam,!.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

That's right, trust issues, well I thought the same as what other people believing what is Bitcoin all about, but I give it a try how I am going to be in this platform and gain, and I prove it on my own, maybe its not that easy since it has been six months till I get my own profit, and share it to my parents. People are having trust issues when it comes to 'money related issues'since on the television ,facebook and in any form of communication scams were present, and it generalized the idea of easier way to earn like Bitcoin due to contagious like issues regarding scams they were afraid to be involved here and take risks.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

Well it is how it is and there will be people who will try to bring you down. It is entirely up to you to prove them wrong and make it a point that not all are scammers. You just cant tell them to stop thinking about it because it has been going on lately; a lot of scamming ever since bitcoins price skyrocketed November of last year.
Bitcoin in the first place is a crypto currency and mainly fueled by internet and it is an instinct of most people that everything in OnLine activity that includes money is a scam. We know that bitcoin is much popular on the the entire world and that is the reason that it was use to scam other people.

chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

Because there are so many people trying to fake fraudulent fraud around us that we sometimes feel pure and clean and want to feel that they are not really infiltrated between us to be defrauded. I would end up as a fraudster in this matter as long as they proved otherwise and investing in them and believing them will be the best thing we can do .
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

That's right, trust issues, well I thought the same as what other people believing what is Bitcoin all about, but I give it a try how I am going to be in this platform and gain, and I prove it on my own, maybe its not that easy since it has been six months till I get my own profit, and share it to my parents. People are having trust issues when it comes to 'money related issues'since on the television ,facebook and in any form of communication scams were present, and it generalized the idea of easier way to earn like Bitcoin due to contagious like issues regarding scams they were afraid to be involved here and take risks.
Even when people are doing business face to face there is always a probability that someone is trying to scam the other person, how much when the business is online and it’s just crypto currencies since it’s virtually impossible to track someone who steals or scam you out of your coins. People have the right to be cautious though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

You can't blame people for this. In fact, I would actually advise anyone to assume that every opportunity is untrue until vetted by themselves. There's also a lot of wisdom to that all-too-familiar phrase "if it's too good to be true..."

Anyway, I'm responding to say you shouldn't take it personally. We all started out with difficulties, but the thing to learn is patience and openness. From the beginning, be fully transparent and clear about communicating your message.

If you say you have a trusted escrow, then name the escrow and let the person vouch for you. If you're saying vetted buyer, then present the details for the public to vet.

Question all your own offers first, find the weaknesses, before making it public. Good luck.

You have a point there. In my point of view, I think people tend to think that everyone is a scam because first of all maybe they have experienced any related situation like this. Another cause is they have heard some true stories of their acquaintance about them being scammed by others. Lastly, people who have this kind of mindset have a trust issues.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

It's part of protecting your self from scammers, threat everyone as a scammer until they prove that they are not. I have seen tenured members in this forum that turns into scammers. They don't even mind being doxxed as long as they get what want. Look at the archives of the lending section and see how many run away from a $10 loan. Imagine a deal where you are asked to look for an escrow and you end up talking to an alt of the user that you are dealing with.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: