Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 03:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people think everyone is a scam?  (Read 1975 times)
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

You can't blame people for this. In fact, I would actually advise anyone to assume that every opportunity is untrue until vetted by themselves. There's also a lot of wisdom to that all-too-familiar phrase "if it's too good to be true..."

Anyway, I'm responding to say you shouldn't take it personally. We all started out with difficulties, but the thing to learn is patience and openness. From the beginning, be fully transparent and clear about communicating your message.

If you say you have a trusted escrow, then name the escrow and let the person vouch for you. If you're saying vetted buyer, then present the details for the public to vet.

Question all your own offers first, find the weaknesses, before making it public. Good luck.
Yups since 50-90 percent of transactions or work in here are scams,we cant blame people around here thinking that nothing is true until things happens.

I am a victim of scam ico,scam project and scam transaction wayback but now,im more than serious about all of this thats why im particular assuring everythings true before dealing
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

It seems as though there is a predominant attitude about people trying to do business that most people are scammers. We have run into this time and time again, accusing us of running "dirty" money or stolen goods.
We put ads or offers in various places saying "vetted buyer" and "respected escrow" and still get negative comments from people that don't even want to do business. They would just rather demean and abase and not add any positive thoughts.
I will say that we have had pretty good success in spite of the naysayers. Doing business in this way is new to most people and seems foreign. But we have plodded through and have achieved a success that has proved that not all are wrong.
There are people all over that are looking for honest services, and we have carved a niche for that entity. We know that there are scammers out there, but we are working to elevate us to a position of reknown.
Not all offers are scams!

Maybe because there are a lot of scammers are using the name of the bitcoins and the cryptocurrency that makes the peoples mind that the bitcoins amd all.the cryptocurrency are scam they have a misconception about it that leave a mark in their mind. Most of them are the victims of the scams that are spreading he news about that but that is not true if you just did not believe about those people who are folling you around and found the real cryptocurrency you might get a hreat source of income.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

People are afraid that's why they are thinking bitcoin is a huge scam. Honestly, it's true scammers are everywhere we can't bae them because they are being careful and afraid on taking the risk. Or people change the way they think because of the influence of social media the spreading of fake news that's why they are easily to believe what they hear and see.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:10:01 PM

It seems as though there is a predominant attitude about people trying to do business that most people are scammers. We have run into this time and time again, accusing us of running "dirty" money or stolen goods.
We put ads or offers in various places saying "vetted buyer" and "respected escrow" and still get negative comments from people that don't even want to do business. They would just rather demean and abase and not add any positive thoughts.
I will say that we have had pretty good success in spite of the naysayers. Doing business in this way is new to most people and seems foreign. But we have plodded through and have achieved a success that has proved that not all are wrong.
There are people all over that are looking for honest services, and we have carved a niche for that entity. We know that there are scammers out there, but we are working to elevate us to a position of reknown.

Actually we could not blame people thinking of scam,because of there experience in life ,definetly its hard to trust again into there self to participate and its takes a long time before  they convienced  back to join  in every kinds of trading investment because of there past bad experienced of scamming,but soon if they forget that bad experience they would continue its journey  to back again and face the reality thats sometimes in life and investment there is uncertainty.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

Its a matter of experiences and how do we perceived everything. The great factor why people told that everything is a scam because of their experiences and they dont know how to earn bitcoin in a safest way so i think those people should be aware with bitcoin.

Casual89

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

Yes I often think so. believe in an institution or person is difficult, because the majority of today many people / institutions are cheating in order to obtain maximum results or their opportunity. indeed not all of them, but I think people have experienced "afraid to believe" to fraud committed by the previous side,  of course this affects the next side opportunities if they want to do business.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

Of course, the scammer is everywhere. Now everyone is living in the fraudulent state. The cryptosystem is more than the cheat. It is necessary to work with understanding. Neither do they get screwed after doing work. To be more aware, it is possible to avoid the fraud.So that's why people think everyone is a scam.

Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

i think it is cause by media and other things that they hear or read in social media. they more likely to convinced in sayings that "if its good to be true its not true" that makes a point but if you study cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin you can be successful someday at very short time you can buy all the things that you want like a house cars and other fancy things you should have faith on your self that you can make it.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

People think everyone is scam, it is because they might have experience scamming once, they would not like to be victims again by the scammers , so they are thinking that this kind of  projects are another scam or the people around the market place is a scammers.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

It is okay to be vigilant and not to trust easily on other people in the crypto world because scammers are everywhere here and you can't really define who is who.  You can't just trust someone because he has quite a legit profile nor you can trust someone because he says he is legit since he is new to the crypto world. So be vigilant and secure your fiat money to avoid being scammed.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

It is nature for us people to think everyone is a scam especially if we already had experienced to be scammed by somebody. So for me I will not trust anyone who offer me great profit with a business who is new to me. if someone offer me business with small capital then have huge profit I will not invest on it, this is scam no business require a very small capital with very high earnings. This is from my own opinion only.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

I don't think so but to my mind the answer is obvious because the number of scams has increased. It is difficult to define who is who. That's why a lot of people think that it is necessary to be careful with everyone

Yes, and I have encountered someone who were knowledgeable enough in Bitcoin and he uses it to scam people, and posting fake accounts regarding his kindness to help other people to get some profit. Scams were rapidly increasing nowadays we cannot stop and mandatory command someone jutst to believe in this forum without any assurance the he or she could gain some, this make people very suspicious for everything related ro money.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

In the crypto there had been many instances where we literally got ruptured with our investment. Many companies got their money stolen just because they escrowed it to the trusted member of the forum and it has been the case with legend also. So its no wonder that we need to put legit tags everywhere to let people know that this is something. Then also they dont believe it as long as they dont get any vouched copy for their work! Thats the new trend now and its not us who down trust these services but its the bad people who trying to make it look like that way. No one is going risk the money so has to take care of everything initially.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:34:10 PM

I don't think so but to my mind the answer is obvious because the number of scams has increased. It is difficult to define who is who. That's why a lot of people think that it is necessary to be careful with everyone
You are right, some people afraid of scam because maybe they already tried being scammed before. They are just thinking for the safetiness of their money this time.
The community being more cautious because of that, actually is a good thing, to prevent further scamming even it's a little or not making things even complicated but that's the price to reduce scammers from being around, many new sellers or service offerers might complaint about how they hardly get any trust from anyone but it's life, only the one who can survive deserve the trust.

You are actually correct. We can never blame those people who are just the symbol of people being cautious. Even to us, if we only are ignorant about bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, we wouldn't be giving our trust right away as well.
They think of everything as a scam maybe because they have already experienced it long time before or have watched the same issue from a movie or what. The thing is let us just understand that they are careful and cautious.

CryptoMauren

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

Yes its true, not all of them , but in reality so many scammer everywhere which relates to money ,other people commit fraud with the same scheme and we get the negative impact,Yes it is not all, but in reality so many scammers everywhere are related to money, others commit fraud with the same scheme and we get a negative impact, I think if the honesty we are living, go ahead and keep it, I'm sure you can.
Odebode5

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

Because of their past experience with some people that have duped one in one way or the other
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

Yes its true, not all of them , but in reality so many scammer everywhere which relates to money ,other people commit fraud with the same scheme and we get the negative impact,Yes it is not all, but in reality so many scammers everywhere are related to money, others commit fraud with the same scheme and we get a negative impact, I think if the honesty we are living, go ahead and keep it, I'm sure you can.

Well, we should be noted that we should not trust anyone especially here in this forum but a lot of member I could say that are most trusted just like the higher ranks but not all, just be careful even in real life since a lot of people want an easy money that is why they are doing things inappropriate just to scam and have money.   
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

Because we can't deny that almost everything on cryptos are just a scam. That makes it hard for us to spot which ICO is really legit enough because there are ICO that looks so legit but turns to be a scam even if the ICO is not yet done.

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

lack of prudence and lack of knowledge and information make many people experience a scam, in investing or related to money, we must be careful to use it so as not to be deceived promise sweet people or financial institutions, better believe in facts and data can be justified rather than just talk of people, we must be wise in taking all decisions, do not just rely on emotions that have no basis and data
now many investment crypto under the guise of fraud because it is the nature of crypto that is designed easily and make some people are not responsible for making a scam. such as lending or other investments. stupidly many people are interested in the investment
Due to information gap, many online cyber agents, spasm and criminals have been looting innocent and newbie in the business, which is why people often prefer to keep away from investing in the technology and think of it as spam. The technology was also harshly criticizes in the initial stage but now has innumerable applications and benefits and has been accepted almost world wide. Besides, Google and Facebook have blocked the fake faces behind masks trying to lead people into a wrong turn.
naigelbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

For me, I think their is no legit talk via internet so they always thinking that all talk about crypto is scam. We cannot blame them because first of all they have fear to lose their money investing on projects. But you're right there have some legit project that double or triple the price you invested with them. KYC is the best way to eliminate those scammer out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: