Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:58:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people think everyone is a scam?  (Read 1947 times)
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:36:30 AM

Well because there are a lot of scammer out there and people tend to generalize because they just want to protect their money specially here in the internet you can't trust anyone even your closest friend will scam you for the sake of money.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:38:40 AM

It seems as though there is a predominant attitude about people trying to do business that most people are scammers. We have run into this time and time again, accusing us of running "dirty" money or stolen goods.
We put ads or offers in various places saying "vetted buyer" and "respected escrow" and still get negative comments from people that don't even want to do business. They would just rather demean and abase and not add any positive thoughts.
I will say that we have had pretty good success in spite of the naysayers. Doing business in this way is new to most people and seems foreign. But we have plodded through and have achieved a success that has proved that not all are wrong.
There are people all over that are looking for honest services, and we have carved a niche for that entity. We know that there are scammers out there, but we are working to elevate us to a position of reknown.
Not all offers are scams!

That's the big effect of the people who doing bad for others, making a good promises and convince to many people to join their Flatform the program who generate a big income for the future or after several months your capital become double, but its not true and after a few weeks or months there is a Big news for some other big network that allegedly there is a new company using the name bitcoin to convince of many investor to invest their money and in returns there is a big profit they get but its fake! that's why if there is a new advertisement here in social media or internet site people made a decision that it is fake because of their expereince.
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:13:05 AM

You can't blame people for this. In fact, I would actually advise anyone to assume that every opportunity is untrue until vetted by themselves. There's also a lot of wisdom to that all-too-familiar phrase "if it's too good to be true..."
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

I don't think so but to my mind the answer is obvious because the number of scams has increased. It is difficult to define who is who. That's why a lot of people think that it is necessary to be careful with everyone

There are different people in the community and some do not really believe on cryptocurrency or maybe they have a bad experience from it and that is the reason why some of them are creating fake news or black propaganda's.

Yes, we have to agree with them because either they face some critical problem otherwise, how can they be negative towards cryptocurrency.
Maybe because governments are not taking active role makes them too afraid about the cryptocurrency.
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

We can't blame them because some people doing negative things here so that is the effect of what they do. Maybe they think it because they've had a bad experienced in working here in cryptocurrency. But no one can ever be blame what they've believe now because that is the result of what they do and it is none of our business so we can't help them.

ribm4

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

They have built up already a pre conceived notion that, everything related to btcs are illegal only
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

Well to be honest, we can't blame these people who are so skeptical about cryptos or Bitcoin, there are a lot of scammers and fraudsters out there, if it involves hard earned money then people should be very careful before getting into something. Plus with all the bad news about Bitcoin, I think some people who are not so friendly to Bitcoin are the ones spreading the news and activities to make it look bad, so unless you experience the good things about Bitcoin first hand, it will be really hard to give your full trust on it.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

This actually happens because of what people are exposed to. We see a lot of negative news on the media. We hear more about scams in business than anything else. Do you think the media will report if a business is operating legitimately? No, they won't. But if the business is a scam, the media reports about it and people reading it only get to know about those who scam. Thus whenever they see any business that are similar to those scam model even though they operate legitimately, they end up thinking that they are scam.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

Nowadays scammers are almost everyone online, people very greedy and making everything to recive more for no reason. At my opinion to prove you are not scammer it's very difficult for newbies.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:08:38 PM

I don't think so but to my mind the answer is obvious because the number of scams has increased. It is difficult to define who is who. That's why a lot of people think that it is necessary to be careful with everyone

I do not take everybody and everything as the scammers. I guess that you have to trust people but be aware that sometimes the projects that you deal with are the scam.
ttking

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

It is difficult to trust anybody in our age of scams. I think that it is difficult to find people to trade with who you will be confident in. As for me, I am very careful in my choice of every person I must make business with
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:30:23 PM

Maybe because they experience too many scam..we can't say the main reason but most of them is already experienced to scam.

Yes thats right and the fact that it was very hard nowadays to earn in a simpler than hat we can actually encounter everyday id too hard to find, I guess people think Bitcoin is a total scam since there were a lot of news regarding people who were scammed and scammers were just roaming around and you dont know who he or she was, I guesd these things contribute for the people to believe this forum is a scam.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

Scamming people is like stealing other peoples money,  so think what is the reason why  people steal money because of poverty, second  in case of emergency and stealing is the only same as in scamming.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

It's hard to assume that someone said something that is true because you do not know it and the people are saying something about it. Because many use these things for scum only they are hard to figure out and try to figure out if it really is true.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:54:58 PM

It seems as though there is a predominant attitude about people trying to do business that most people are scammers. We have run into this time and time again, accusing us of running "dirty" money or stolen goods.
We put ads or offers in various places saying "vetted buyer" and "respected escrow" and still get negative comments from people that don't even want to do business. They would just rather demean and abase and not add any positive thoughts.
I will say that we have had pretty good success in spite of the naysayers. Doing business in this way is new to most people and seems foreign. But we have plodded through and have achieved a success that has proved that not all are wrong.
There are people all over that are looking for honest services, and we have carved a niche for that entity. We know that there are scammers out there, but we are working to elevate us to a position of reknown.

Because of the falls news, there are some people who have been a victim of a scam and because of their foolishness they have been scam of course they do not check well the things that they are entering. And in result they cannot do anything that is why they are just warning people to avoid this kind of stuff not knowing that not all of them are scam there are still a lot of offers here in the cryptocurrency world who is very legal and can gave you a huge money.
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

Sometimes we can not blame this people who really think about scammed. Maybe some of them incounter this kind of problems they are victimized already by the scammers and some of them also heard or see in social media spreading fake news information to the people. Or maybe this kind of people has no knowledges on how to handle their business.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

People tend to think that everyone is a scam not only here in cryptos as well as in real life because it is their defense mechanism . It is always better to expect for the worst that to expect a good one. Additional is you cant blame people , the reason why there is such a defense mechanism is because our surrounding are full of fakes, it is really hard to trust anyone nowadays. so for me it is just right to think of that way
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

because they find it difficult to find a legitimate person, there are many scams and people who steal from the wallet and this makes people confused about whether to whom to believe.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:29:05 PM

The reason can be that scam is everywhere these days and it is in the nature of mankind to be protective around what they possess. For instance anyone whose house has been burgled before will want to make sure there are burgulary proofs or iron bars on the doors and windows of his next apartment. Being aware and careful around scammers is the burgulary proof internet users have against scammers now. It is not a bad thought.
VapeCoinKeks

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

The main thing is that your services are in demand, and bad reviews must be justified by evidence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: