Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people think everyone is a scam?  (Read 1959 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

Not every people think it a scam, because when a new user gets into bitcoin usage and gets scammed he won't be having trust upon the same anymore. Furthermore the particular user won't have a good thinking and spreads in the negative manner. This is the major reason why people think it a scam.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

This is not unreasonable, the notion that everyone scam is wrong, there are still many people who have a positive reputation and trust so no scam, and to overcome the scam of course we must use escrow services.

great
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:04:01 PM

This is not unreasonable, the notion that everyone scam is wrong, there are still many people who have a positive reputation and trust so no scam, and to overcome the scam of course we must use escrow services.

People who are scammer are they their life to be easy in terms of easy to get money from others. This kind of people who having a strategy to live in this world. It's better to know better of your customers if it is not a scammer because we cannot blame this people are scammer it is the attitude  of the person that you cannot control.
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:05:56 PM

Like me when I am not yet in Crypto currency industry.. I think BTC is also scam and useless.
But when I made my own research because I am curious for what happening to my friends that also engage on BTC. I realize that I was wrong and started to engage myself to this community.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:04:22 AM

the vigilance is necessary, however the risk of fraud in this business does exist, but not everything like that, all back to ourselves, thorough and careful maybe that's the solution, no need to blame each other, is not the usual fraud in business but it should not make we are desperate, the spirit of the sunny day will soon arrive

Histori
Disimpan
Komunitas
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:26:31 AM

Maybe just because they are afraid of scammer, they don't want to lose what they have, imagine all of your effort and hard you do at the end you have nothing. We do not blame them to think that all is scam but we are still here to prove they are some good not all are scam.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:33:43 AM

agree with your opinion. not everyone is a fraud because it's average nowadays also many people with positive beliefs are also doing the right thing. those who cheat are the ones who have no other way

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:35:10 AM

It seems as though there is a predominant attitude about people trying to do business that most people are scammers. We have run into this time and time again, accusing us of running "dirty" money or stolen goods.
We put ads or offers in various places saying "vetted buyer" and "respected escrow" and still get negative comments from people that don't even want to do business. They would just rather demean and abase and not add any positive thoughts.
I will say that we have had pretty good success in spite of the naysayers. Doing business in this way is new to most people and seems foreign. But we have plodded through and have achieved a success that has proved that not all are wrong.
There are people all over that are looking for honest services, and we have carved a niche for that entity. We know that there are scammers out there, but we are working to elevate us to a position of reknown.
Not all offers are scams!
i think its because of they scammed before people tend to think that something is bad when they themselves try it and something bad that happen or its because of what they see in other people. if you are decent thinker and you see a bad moment in other person when she or he do something whats you gonna do ? you will not try that cause you know what it going to be
19Nov16

Activity: 1722

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:49:49 AM

Like me when I am not yet in Crypto currency industry.. I think BTC is also scam and useless.
But when I made my own research because I am curious for what happening to my friends that also engage on BTC. I realize that I was wrong and started to engage myself to this community.
Many people said bitcoin is a scam, initially I think so, this is because I see a very fluctuating price and do not believe that what happens is purely from the market.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

drachman

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:30:22 AM

You live and you learn, a lot of people here have lost money or have seen people lose money to scammers one way or another.

Exactly, Don't trust easily. If you think it's a scam, don't respond, scammed will use a personal touch to play on your emotions to get what they want.
If scams were not that numerous then people will not cry scam as soon as they can, but there are a huge amount of scams and so people are very suspicious about almost everything, and if something seems too good to be true, and most likely it will be, then people are going to say that it's a scam, when we have a currency that once that it's sent it cannot be recovered then people will be very mistrustful.
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:37:13 AM

You can't blame people for this. In fact, I would actually advise anyone to assume that every opportunity is untrue until vetted by themselves. There's also a lot of wisdom to that all-too-familiar phrase "if it's too good to be true..."

Anyway, I'm responding to say you shouldn't take it personally. We all started out with difficulties, but the thing to learn is patience and openness. From the beginning, be fully transparent and clear about communicating your message.

If you say you have a trusted escrow, then name the escrow and let the person vouch for you. If you're saying vetted buyer, then present the details for the public to vet.

Question all your own offers first, find the weaknesses, before making it public. Good luck.
Not totally everyone. Also you can not blame them. Many people these days are desperate just for money. Also in btc. They will ask some one to pilot their account then if they already got the money, they will just share a little bit to those who help him or her. They fool the other person for money. That is from the experience of my friend. That is why people now a days do not trust other easily. Afraid of getting scammed.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:07:29 AM

It seems as though there is a predominant attitude about people trying to do business that most people are scammers. We have run into this time and time again, accusing us of running "dirty" money or stolen goods.
We put ads or offers in various places saying "vetted buyer" and "respected escrow" and still get negative comments from people that don't even want to do business. They would just rather demean and abase and not add any positive thoughts.
I will say that we have had pretty good success in spite of the naysayers. Doing business in this way is new to most people and seems foreign. But we have plodded through and have achieved a success that has proved that not all are wrong.
There are people all over that are looking for honest services, and we have carved a niche for that entity. We know that there are scammers out there, but we are working to elevate us to a position of reknown.

You have to understand and not blame them because as we all know many people are not responsible for fraud so people out there are confused about who to trust and should always be cautious to everyone, especially in terms of investment.
Thats right, you can not generalize all the people will do a scam just because you find some bad guys do that, I know if you are careful in doing transactions with others, because the internet does make a lot of bad guys free to roam becausetheyu do not need the id or face to face transaction, then you must be smart in doing transaction, use escrow to be more trusted, if you want to invest you should check their business carefully
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:01:51 AM

Maybe just because they are afraid of scammer, they don't want to lose what they have, imagine all of your effort and hard you do at the end you have nothing. We do not blame them to think that all is scam but we are still here to prove they are some good not all are scam.

yes of course I believe everyone of us are afraid on scammers because we dont want to loss the pays of our hardwork during bounty campaigns.
kmil91712

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:17:13 AM

Everyone has reason to believe it is until they can confirm on their own. In my experience most people fear the unknown especially since everyone doesn't know about this type of business, So maybe by educating them it will be better in the longer run. But all in all just keep your head up if you are doing well.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:27:44 AM

Do not believe every day for what we see think that everyone is a scammer so we avoid to make transactions without guarranteed. Specialized in crypto, online and his vast world. Different people may behave badly. We do not blame people who always think for fraud.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:05:56 AM

I don't think so but to my mind the answer is obvious because the number of scams has increased. It is difficult to define who is who. That's why a lot of people think that it is necessary to be careful with everyone
Yes,and today alot of fakes news spreading in social media and sometimes bitcoin is the topic.And because this people dont have any idea about bitcoin they believe on what they hear or see and sometimes they watch.So that they dont want to involved in cryptocurrency.
Exactly false news are spreading in social media. Scammers take advantage and deceive people.That's why some people are cautious and not to trust easily because they were scammed. They learned from their experiences.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:15:02 AM

I think the reason why they are saying bitcoin is scam is because they do not fully know what is bitcoin. They are not aware to what bitcoin can do and it is the reason why they they see bitcoin as scam.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:21:12 AM

I think the reason why they are saying bitcoin is scam is because they do not fully know what is bitcoin. They are not aware to what bitcoin can do and it is the reason why they they see bitcoin as scam.
actually they want to get cheap price.no one buy bitcoin in high price.so they make fud or saying scam every where, in order make other people panic and sell their asset.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

I think they are aware but the thing is the people around that tell people that Bitcoin is a digital currency that people use to scam people. The media are also the one who says that people must be aware of the danger of Bitcoin the reason a lot of them are fearing that they might take their money.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:09:20 AM

Maybe because they've encountered a lot of scam in their engaging time for bitcoins. And it included me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: