Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:28:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people think everyone is a scam?  (Read 1942 times)
Pixmartz

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

I feel that this idea is far more better and preferred to unvetted/unprobed trust or reliance for individuals or cooperate body's transactions or project which had earlier on surmounted most people to provoking cum regretted deals in the hands of unidentifiable, wicked and unscrupulous Scammers. Should we now ascribe the untrusted situation of the moment to anyone who is trying to secure himself or play safe to avoid jeopardized transaction?

However, you should be in the position to always keep clean and safe your project to protect your integrity in order not to disrupt the Goodwill built overtime, where you should be opened to be investigated any moment, anytime.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:28:40 PM

I feel that this idea is far more better and preferred to unvetted/unprobed trust or reliance for individuals or cooperate body's transactions or project which had earlier on surmounted most people to provoking cum regretted deals in the hands of unidentifiable, wicked and unscrupulous Scammers. Should we now ascribe the untrusted situation of the moment to anyone who is trying to secure himself or play safe to avoid jeopardized transaction?

However, you should be in the position to always keep clean and safe your project to protect your integrity in order not to disrupt the Goodwill built overtime, where you should be opened to be investigated any moment, anytime.
We need to be open-minded if we want something to change in our life. Risking is part of it. Those who fear too much and afraid in new things will definitely be left out. Bitcoin as well ICO will actually help us as long as we chose a right project. We already see many living proofs on how BTC makes others rich. Thinking too negative may not help us at all.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Cash BTC

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

It took me a long time to be convinced by my friends to try bitcoin, i thought of it as a scam also but eventually i decided to give it a try. and knowing a lot of people using bitcoin and making a living out of it i can say that bitcoin is real it is not a scam but people does.
Gypat

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

It is very hard to trust someone you don't know in person. People have been victims of unscrupulous deeds and have therefore leant their lessons. We can't blame them much. It is just hard to know who is faithful and who is not
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:50:41 PM

Its because scams and scammers are flying all around not only in physical but in digital world as well. People tend to believe all negative news spreading all over. Its a matter of choice if they will believe or let their curiosity run wild. My curiosity led me here, I take time to know this cryptocurrency, and still learning while earning.

For me due to lack of knowledge somehow lead us to weak of understanding. If we are fully equipped of such tremendous ability learned in many experienced undergone we can gain security of attaining of what we are being want to be. People having weak of knowledge may be able to easily believed in scammers strategy but to those with great knowledge will still have positive in mind to get more earning than thinking of being scam that everyone thinking of.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

It seems as though there is a predominant attitude about people trying to do business that most people are scammers. We have run into this time and time again, accusing us of running "dirty" money or stolen goods.
We put ads or offers in various places saying "vetted buyer" and "respected escrow" and still get negative comments from people that don't even want to do business. They would just rather demean and abase and not add any positive thoughts.
I will say that we have had pretty good success in spite of the naysayers. Doing business in this way is new to most people and seems foreign. But we have plodded through and have achieved a success that has proved that not all are wrong.
There are people all over that are looking for honest services, and we have carved a niche for that entity. We know that there are scammers out there, but we are working to elevate us to a position of reknown.
Not all offers are scams!

The point here is to be too knowledgeable on this matter. We can not deny the fact that today, a lot has been doing scams like using a prominent figure to fool people and then that "figure" will have a bad image like what happened in bitcoin. We should be educated that we can tell a person is fooling us or not.
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

That is part of the business and sometimes it happens because of competition. What matters is do your job in a way that every transaction you make will always create a good report from the costumers. Doing this any fud against you will always blocked by the person who knows you better.
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

I think that the reason is because scammers are really everywhere. It is not easy to identify whether this is a scammer in front of you nor not. I am afraid of them as well but I know that not all are like this
muhsyakir

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

people who have been deceived will be haunted with fear.
when they feel cheated by others then they assume everyone will cheat when working with him so they will be difficult for themselves let alone with others ..
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

It seems as though there is a predominant attitude about people trying to do business that most people are scammers. We have run into this time and time again, accusing us of running "dirty" money or stolen goods.
We put ads or offers in various places saying "vetted buyer" and "respected escrow" and still get negative comments from people that don't even want to do business. They would just rather demean and abase and not add any positive thoughts.
I will say that we have had pretty good success in spite of the naysayers. Doing business in this way is new to most people and seems foreign. But we have plodded through and have achieved a success that has proved that not all are wrong.
There are people all over that are looking for honest services, and we have carved a niche for that entity. We know that there are scammers out there, but we are working to elevate us to a position of reknown.

People think cryptocurrency is a fraud because they have no knowledge of crypto. They do not know that crypto is a sophisticated technology and can provide convenience and benefit to the wearer.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

No no Everyone is not a fraud,we want to be open to each other in order to be fair certainty and it must be like that there is an escrow to run the business.its a positive Thinking that everyone who follows the procession can be calm and comfortable.

Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

I don't think so but to my mind the answer is obvious because the number of scams has increased. It is difficult to define who is who. That's why a lot of people think that it is necessary to be careful with everyone

I agree with is nowadays it is hard to know what is you can trust and what's not.  It's very hard to trust something that involves about your money.  Because money nowadays it's hard to earn and it is very frustrating to know that you're being scammed  because the money isn't  easy to get.  In my first month using bitcoin I also have the data to use or be involved here you can remove that as a person who's been scammed

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

Maybe its because they have been in scam many times and have trust issues build up in them. It is hard to build up trust but easy to break it
Sabihtikoy

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

Scammers is increasing now everywhere,anywhere  that's why In this kind of job be more careful and be vigilant. For now Its hard to trust anyone.
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

It is better to doubt something before going worst. In this kind of mind set, it can help as to avoid being scammed in reality. We know that there are a lot of scams circulating in the web so we cannot neglect the fear that the people was experiencing when being face these events. In short it also have good side.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:13:55 PM

For me, I guess the reason why people thinks everyone is a scam and we doesn't trust each other anymore is influence by the negative news on media about the crimes involving fraud, scam and theft. And that is what bitcoin gonna change for us, it could bring back the trust again, we do the transaction directly with each other, no third parties needed and we do transactions to any stranger in anywhere in the world.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

You can't blame people for this. In fact, I would actually advise anyone to assume that every opportunity is untrue until vetted by themselves. There's also a lot of wisdom to that all-too-familiar phrase "if it's too good to be true..."

Anyway, I'm responding to say you shouldn't take it personally. We all started out with difficulties, but the thing to learn is patience and openness. From the beginning, be fully transparent and clear about communicating your message.

If you say you have a trusted escrow, then name the escrow and let the person vouch for you. If you're saying vetted buyer, then present the details for the public to vet.

Question all your own offers first, find the weaknesses, before making it public. Good luck.

With all the stories of other people who's been scammed nowadays and the increasing rates of  scammed  people  of course we cannot blame people  finds it hard to believe that bitcoins is existing and it is not a scam. Specially now that media is spreading false news about bitcoin

SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:21:26 PM

Lack of knowledge is the reason why many people that cryptocurrencies are scam. People like them hate bitcoin because they do not fully understand what it is and hoe it works.
HatDen

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

Becuase they are talking with little mouse in their minds everytime, it hinders
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

Lack of knowledge is the reason why many people that cryptocurrencies are scam. People like them hate bitcoin because they do not fully understand what it is and hoe it works.
We are all have same perceptions when it comes to cryptocurrency when we first knew it, and we cannot blame people if they finds bitcoin as a scam since they don't know a lot of it, that is why we are here to spread good news and to encourage more people to invest in it too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: