Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:50:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone want to revive Weedcoin [WEC]?  (Read 1714 times)
Goal

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:19:54 AM

we need a deticated dev, i dont want this coin being ran by someone who has 10 other coins they made :p im quite serious in this coin

SBC : sgRFzU71mQcFW3tm7BBaGJntk7G1ish6vx       
WDC: WhznwDGzDA7RZZjcW9hjYa3HPasiV86d3y
QRK: Qb7yTBeFmQGLfGV7P85ZMf2AceHJzANHxC
Scooby903 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:20:29 AM

Want me to revive it it? If so everybody with ALL INFORMATION send it to me so I can get to work. I got my new macbook today and am EAGER to codddeeeeeeeee and proomoootteeeeeeee \m/ weed, (im making alcoholcoin soon and (crackcoin, and (methcoin, and speedcoin, etc, etc) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Haha, thanks, but the original dev Hazard is working on it currently
gorgorom

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 01:21:47 AM

Want me to revive it it? If so everybody with ALL INFORMATION send it to me so I can get to work. I got my new macbook today and am EAGER to codddeeeeeeeee and proomoootteeeeeeee \m/ weed, (im making alcoholcoin soon and (crackcoin, and (methcoin, and speedcoin, etc, etc) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh. nvm then. I'm making THC then Angry

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
Goal

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:23:35 AM

you cant "make THC silly"   /r/trees    6

cdtc

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:24:37 AM

I think the abbreviation for Cannabits should be THC instead of CNB.

I think it's pretty close to this:

CBN (Cannabinol) is produced as THC ages and breaks down, this process is known as oxidization. High levels of CBN tend to make the user feel messed up rather than high.

But I guess it's up to Hazard  Grin

Its close but you dont want the miners feel messed up you want them feeling high mining this coin.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
gorgorom

Activity: 238

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 01:27:13 AM

you cant "make THC silly"   /r/trees    6

Grin

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 01:33:25 AM

And...here we have the bottom of the barrel for crypto users. Anyone supporting this idea is a fucking moron

Scooby903 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:37:41 AM

Oh. nvm then. I'm making THC then Angry

I meant no ill intent, I just don't want to step on any toes as Hazard was fairly quick to respond and honestly I figured I would have to offer up some sort of reward, lol
Scooby903 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:38:16 AM

And...here we have the bottom of the barrel for crypto users. Anyone supporting this idea is a fucking moron

Really...you put Doge over this???   Roll Eyes
Goal

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:40:38 AM

i hold $1,000s in coins that are going big, becuase a group of us want to have fun and make a coin that acctually does have a possible growth, is nothing wrong. Explain why you feel this idea is so stupid. It has a motive, and could work perfectly in the world if properly utilized.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 01:43:54 AM

Yes. Anything that encourages illegal activities is a shit stain on cryptos. I was glad when Silk Road went down, and I'll be glad when a few of you end up with the same fate after trying to use these for bud

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 01:45:01 AM

i hold $1,000s in coins that are going big, becuase a group of us want to have fun and make a coin that acctually does have a possible growth, is nothing wrong. Explain why you feel this idea is so stupid. It has a motive, and could work perfectly in the world if properly utilized.

OOOOO Thousands!? You baller. It's stupid because weed is still illegal in most places and you guys are just going to give the media another outlet to shit talk cryptos. More amateurs steppin over dollars to pick up pennies

Scooby903 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:46:57 AM

OOOOO Thousands!? You baller. It's stupid because weed is still illegal in most places and you guys are just going to give the media another outlet to shit talk cryptos. More amateurs steppin over dollars to pick up pennies

Yeah, because Sexcoin does so much for the positive image of cryptos...

I understand where you are coming from, but honestly, what do you care?  Don't like it, don't mine it...simple
Goal

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:48:53 AM

you called us basically the "down syndromes" of the crypto community. Just thought id let you know, I am just as capable of you. Your missing alot of points to. Its not hard to setup a system where the currency is used at dispensaries for people with medical cards. Also through a official website, you could get identity on marijuana cards such as bitcoin websites require ID. Your not thinking broad enough on the situation. Also marijuana legalisation is coming fast..... lots can be done, open your mind before crying piece of shit.  I belive the coin has a +1 compared to all the shitcoins produced everyday

n4ru

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:05:15 AM

you called us basically the "down syndromes" of the crypto community. Just thought id let you know, I am just as capable of you. Your missing alot of points to. Its not hard to setup a system where the currency is used at dispensaries for people with medical cards. Also through a official website, you could get identity on marijuana cards such as bitcoin websites require ID. Your not thinking broad enough on the situation. Also marijuana legalisation is coming fast..... lots can be done, open your mind before crying piece of shit.  I belive the coin has a +1 compared to all the shitcoins produced everyday
Why would they use shitcoins when actual cryptos are perfectly capable?
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:06:21 AM

I'll revive this coin if you really want me to... Cheesy
O hazard still up to your trouble making a year later I see! LOL dude keep up the good work!

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
breel

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:09:38 AM

Yes. Anything that encourages illegal activities is a shit stain on cryptos. I was glad when Silk Road went down, and I'll be glad when a few of you end up with the same fate after trying to use these for bud

Hmmm, I'm not invested in this coin at all, but weed is legal in plenty of places around the world (it is legal where I live for example...).
A lot of stuff sold on SR would also be legal in various places, so talking about illegal activities is hard without focusing on one jurisdiction...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: